Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

chapter 24

by cutegirl12356

That's right i just couldn't live with myself if i quit this story...check it out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 1263 words

?Blocked
Ashley’s POV

“Come sit down.”, I said motioning for them to come in the living room.

“So what happened?”, Aneesah asked. I looked around and saw that everyones eyes were on me.

“What?”

“What happened in Vegas?”, She asked more clearly, I looked at Audrea.

“You told them?”, she shook her head.

“Tell us what?”

“Nothing.”, they all looked at me.

Frankie glared at me. “Ashley join me in the kitchen for a minute. JUST ASHLEY!”, I walked in and Frankie was paseing back and forth.

“What did you tell Audrea?”

“Everything.”, said Quietly.

“Dressing room?”, he asked.

“Yep.”

“Brendon?”

“Yep.”

“The resturant?”

“No! Shhhhhhhhh keep it down.”

“Okay I was worried about that one the most.”

“No I didn’t.”, I replied again. He walked over and kissed me. When we went back to the living it was silent.

“What happened in the dressing room?”, Gerard asked.

“And what about Brendon?”, Miranda asked.

“And the resturant?”, Audrea asked.

“I….I…I’ll explain later.”

“No you will NOT!”, Frankie said crossing his arms over his cheat.

“Stop pouting.”

“I do not-”, I jumped when the ‘Panic at the disco’ ringtone came on. Frankie’s eyes went wide. I can tell he didn’t like it.
Me: Hello

Grey: Hey how are you.

Me: Are you okay?

Grey: No not really. I need to see you.

Me: Why? What happened?

Grey: It’s….I can’t tell you over the phone.

Me: Grey tell me.

Grey: Meet me at Starbucks in downtown New York.

Me: Okay bye.

End of conversation!

“What’s wrong babe? Who was that?”

“I have to go.”, I said rushing out and grabbing my coat out of the closet and grabbing my purse.

“What? Where?”, Frankie said following.

“Starbucks I’m meeting Grey there, he’s upset.”

“Ashley don’t.”

“He needs to tell me something and I can’t just NOT go it sounds important and he wouldn’t of came all the way to New York if it wasn’t important.”

“Then I’m going too.”, he said grabbing his coat. I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

“No, we have company, stay here, I’ll be back soon.”, he grabbed my hand.

“Please be safe.”, I smilled.

“I will I promise.”, I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

About twenty minutes later I arrived at Starbucks, damn traffic. I spotted Grey at a table in the corner.

“Why did you come to New York?”, He looked up and I knew something was wrong, his eyes were red and puffy he looks like he hasn’t slept in days. “Tell me what happened?”

“Mind if we go to the park across the street?”, I shook my head. We walked in silence for a while. He motioned me to a bench near by. “Me and Brandon was riding for wheelers.” he began. “He had been telling me that we needed to hang out, so I decided to go. We were laughing like old times. We crossed the highway. Well at least I thought we did. I heard a loud crash I jerked my head back to see what happened and there he was laying on the side of the road….dead.”, he put his head in his hands and started to cry. “It was all my fault I shouldn’t of suggested we go to drake’s house.”, I hugged him tears running down my checks.

“You didn’t know what was going to happen, it’s not you fault. He looked up at me tears running down his face. “You saw your best friend get killed, but it wasn’t your fault.”, I said crying harder. He put his arms around me. I didn’t want to admit this but I missed this. His hugs, but that’s all I miss. He’s the past Frankie’s my future.

Frankie’s POV

“Where the hell is she? She said she would be back soon, I didn’t know that soon was suppose to be four FUCKING HOURS!”, I yelled.

“Frankie calm down, we’re all worried about her. Get a grip.”, Gerard said walking over and shaking me a little bit.

“She’s fine, I know Grey he would never hurt her.”, Miranda said trying to reassure me. Just then I heard two car doors shut. I ran up to the door to see Ashley and Grey walking up, both look like they’ve been crying.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Brandon, he died.”, I heard a gasp from behind me.

“What?”, Miranda asked.

“He died in a four wheeler accident.”, Grey said tears in his eyes. She ran up and hugged him.

“I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay, I fine now.”

“Get your stuff out of your car your staying with us.”, Ashley said he shook his head I mentally sighed.

“I’ve got to get back his funeral is in three days and I need to be there for everyone.”

“Okay.”, she said hugging him.

“Well I need to go.”, she nodded.

“Let me walk you out.” she said. When she came back in she walked passed everyone and into the room. Gerard was already following her.

“Give her, her space.”, Aneesah said. I walked in and Gerard was singing to her.

“Lean on me when your not strong I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on…”, she laughed. If you didn’t know them you would think that they were brother and sister. Miranda walked in.

“Gerard lets go we need some….” she was thinking of a good reason. “food….yeah food I’m hungry.”, he got up and hugged Ashley goodbye before leaving. Everyone came in and said their good bye. When the door shut and the house was quiet she spoke.

“I’m leaving tonight.”

“What? Why? Where?”, I asked all at the same time.

“To Mississippi for the funeral.”, I went to hug her but she moved.

“Why are you doing this?”, she looked up at me.

“Doing what?”

“This.”, I said motioning to us. “Us, you keep on pushing me away.”

“I don’t know.”

“Why do you let Grey hug you? Why Gerard? Why not me? I’M YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND!”

“I don’t want to lose you.”, she said crying softly. Why would I leave her for this?

“Your not going to lose me.”

“Everyone I am close to gets hurt, I just don’t want to loose you. If you die then I’d die too.”, I put my arms around her. Then it hit me what she was saying.

“Your not going to lose me.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”, she kissed me.

“I can leave tomorrow night and still get there in time.”

“I’ll like that a lot.”, I kissed her and layed down and climbed on top of her.

“Are you taking advantage of me Mr. Iero?”

“Yes I am Ms. Iero.”, she giggled and kissed me.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know that I said that I’m done with this story because no one was reviewing…well I decided to finish it…Because I I felt like something was missing…..there’s a lot more drama ahead….lol…just the way I like it…but anyway I will update soon. Please rate and review….let me know what you think. Oh and in the story Brandon is NOT Branden form P!ATD….if you remember Brandon is Ashley’s cousin in the story…I know confusing…sorry about that….Till next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story