Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 2

Page Three Notes

by Noizchild

More of Simone's notes. Song Recommended: "All Day Long" by New Order

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-14 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 2963 words - Complete

?Blocked
Page Three Notes:

Simone's Notes:

Simone

This is an update to my notes:

In some kinds of BDSM play, the "top" (usually a dominant partner) applies sensation to the "bottom" (usually a submissive partner) by spanking, slapping, pinching, stroking or scratching with fingernails, or using implements like straps, whips, paddles, canes, knives, hot wax, ice, clothespins, bamboo skewers, etc. The sensation of being bound with rope, chains, straps, cling wrap, handcuffs or other materials can also be part of the experience. The tools of BDSM play encompass a wide variety of items from specifically designed implements to ordinary household items, known as "pervertibles." A pleasurable BDSM experience is thought to depend greatly upon a competent top and the bottom attaining the correct state of mind. Trust and sexual arousal help a person prepare for the intense sensation. Some have even gone so far as to compare adept BDSM play to musical composition and performance, each sensation like a musical note. Likewise, different sensations are combined in different ways to produce the total experience. Some sensations may be equated to different levels of bodywork and may have the same end result of causing emotional releases and other physical and psychological experiences. This experience is the motivation for many in the BDSM community but is not the only motivating factor. Indeed, a strong minority of BDSM participants (especially "submissives") may well participate in a scene that they do not derive any physical pleasure from. This is done in order to provide their dominant master or mistress with an opportunity to indulge their desires or fetishes.

BDSM encompasses the following practices:

Bastinado

Breast bondage and breast-oriented BDSM

Erotic spanking

Fire play

Flagellation such as flogging

Medical submission

Paddling

Movement restriction

Sensory deprivation

Scatological humiliation

Sensation play

Suspension

Tickle torture

Whipping

BDSM activities are practiced by people of all sexualities. Many practice their BDSM activities exclusively in private, and do not share their predilections with others. Others socialize with other BDSM practitioners. One relatively new phenomenon is the practice of BDSM within the MMO Red Light Center in which users of the virtual reality software make use of avatars in the fully equipped dungeon and BDSM rooms to practice the activities on other live users in a virtual way. The BDSM community can be regarded as a subculture within mainstream society. In some parts of the United States, being involved in a local BDSM community is referred to as being "in the lifestyle." There are BDSM communities with varying degrees of organization in all parts of the world. Large cities and small towns alike have organizations where BDSM participants meet to learn, share and practice. These groups are often underground and can be hard to find, but as society becomes more and more accepting, the groups are coming out of the closet. In the United States, some of these communities have even applied for and been granted 501(c) status as educational and community support groups. A 1990 Kinsey Institute report stated that 5% to 10% of Americans occasionally engage in sexual activities related to BDSM. This was based on the 1983 "Playboy Readers Sex Survey" by Walter Lowe. There has been an explosive growth in the BDSM community since the 1983 study, which raises the possibility that the 1983 figures are unrepresentative of current behavior.

In the sexual sub-culture of BDSM, "flagellation" involves beating the submissive partner and is a form of impact play. Such a flogging is not always delivered with forceful blows; sometimes it is done with very soft blows, repeated a great many times so as to make the skin sensitive. Thus, the softest impact will eventually feel very intense. Flogging for erotic thrill, typically with implements such as floggers, whips, paddles, or canes, has been called the "English vice". The flogger used in this context has a large number of soft broad thongs made of suede, leather, or comparable materials. Its impact is felt as an impact ("thud") leaving a stinging sensation. Used with light or medium intensity, it can almost act as a form of massage. Used intensely or for longer periods, it becomes painful. Flogging with this implement, usually on the shoulder blades, buttocks, or other fatty areas of the body, can leave bruising but does not cut or permanently mark the skin.

Erotic spanking is the practice of spanking another for the sexual gratification of either or both parties. Erotic spanking can be regarded as a form of BDSM activity. Representations of erotic spanking and its close relative, flagellation, make up a large portion of Victorian pornography. Hundreds of thousands of engravings, photographs, and/or literary depictions of spanking and flagellation fantasies circulated during the Victorian era, including erotic novellas like Lady Bumtickler's Revels, The Whippingham Papers, or An Exhibition of Female Flagellants.

Play piercing, needle play, or recreational acupuncture is body piercing done for the purpose of enjoying the experience rather than producing a permanent body decoration. Needles, sharpened bones, or other tools used in play piercing are usually removed from the body when the episode is complete, allowing holes to heal over. Those who engage in play piercing may do so for self-expression, as a part of a ritual imitating mock tribal cultures, for the purpose of spiritual self-discovery, for sexual pleasure, for simple entertainment, raising awareness or relieving boredom.



Paraphilia in psychology and sexology is a term that describes a family of persistent, intense fantasies, aberrant urges, or behaviors involving sexual arousal to nonhuman objects, pain or humiliation experienced by oneself or one's partner, children or other nonconsenting individuals or unsuitable partners. Paraphilias may interfere with the capacity for reciprocal affectionate sexual activity. Paraphilia is also used to imply non-mainstream sexual practices without necessarily implying dysfunction or deviance. Also, it may describe sexual feelings toward otherwise non-sexual objects.

A lovemap is a concept originated by John Money to assist a discussion of why people like what they enjoy sexually and erotically. According to Money, it is "a developmental representation or template in the mind and in the brain depicting the idealized lover and the idealized program of sexual and erotic activity projected in imagery or actually engaged in with that lover." A lovemap can be shaped by both positive and negative factors, things that attract or repel the person whose erotic tastes are being mapped. For reasons that are not always easy to understand, one person may be attracted to people of a particular gender, with a particular physical characteristic, with particular personality traits, and so forth. One may also find certain characteristics so threatening or objectionable that it strongly militates against an erotic attraction being manifested. A lovemap can be shaped by environmental factors that facilitate the formation of an erotic bond, or that enhance or diminish erotic response. For instance, some people may bond strongly to people with whom they share a crisis situation. Some people may find their erotic responses muted in the presence of intimidating environmental factors.



A mistress is a man's long term female sexual partner and companion who is not married to him. The relationship is generally stable and at least semi-permanent; however, the couple does not live together openly. Also, the relationship is usually but not always secret. There are many men in the past who have kept mistresses along with their wives. Historically, the term has denoted a "kept woman", who was maintained in a comfortable (or even lavish) lifestyle by a wealthy man so that she will be available for his sexual pleasure. Such a woman could move between the roles of a mistress and a courtesan depending on her situation and environment. Today however, the word "mistress" is used primarily to refer to the female companion of a man who is married to another woman; in the case of an unmarried man it is usual to speak of a "girlfriend" or "partner." Historically a man "kept" a mistress. As the term implies, he was responsible for her debts and provided for her in much the same way as he did his wife. In more recent and emancipated times, it is more likely that the mistress has a job of her own, and is less, if at all, financially dependent on the man. It is not uncommon for a man to have acknowledged children by his mistress. A mistress is not a prostitute. Both professions exchange sex for money, but the principal difference is that a mistress keeps herself exclusively reserved for one man, in much the same way as a wife. There is also usually an emotional and possibly social relationship between a man and his mistress, whereas with a prostitute it is solely sexual.



One form of sexual role-playing is the rape fantasy, also called "ravishment" or Forced Sex Role play (FSRP). Ravishment has become a more preferred term in BDSM circles, as it makes a distinction between consensual role-play and nonconsensual assault. Since the illusion of non-consensuality is important to the fantasy, one or more safewords are typically employed. This way, a participant can protest without stopping the scene, unless the safeword is used. Often a variation on the "stop-light" system is used, with different colors designating different messages: "red" to stop everything, "yellow" to slow down or take it easy, and so forth. For scenes where there is an element of surprise, the top or "ravisher" may use a "startword" or other identifying signal. In healthy ravishment scenes, all participants carefully negotiate what will transpire beforehand. Limits are respected and made very clear, to maintain safety and consensuality. Such negotiation would also include discussion of emotional issues for both partners, especially if there has been a prior history of actual sexual abuse or assault.



Some thinkers have theorized that guilt is used as a tool of social control. Since guilty people feel they are undeserving, they are less likely to assert their rights and prerogatives. Thus, those in power seek to cultivate a sense of guilt among the populace, in order to make them more tractable. Some evolutionary psychologists have said that guilt is a rational human emotion selected by evolution. If a person feels guilty when he harms another or even fails to reciprocate kindness, he is more likely not to harm others or become too selfish; in this way, he reduces the chances of retaliation by members of his tribe and thereby increases his survival prospects, and those of the tribe. As with any other emotion, guilt can be manipulated to control or influence others.



Everyone has secrets. Some are light and pleasant. Others are ugly and brutal. We all have secrets for a reason. Some secrets could destroy our lives and our careers. Some can tear families apart. People go to extreme links to cover up these bitter secrets. But no matter how hard one tries, those secrets are eventually going to come out. But there are just some secrets that should just remain buried.

How long can a secret lay hidden? Weeks? Months? Years even? But the longer a secret lies, the worse it becomes. It takes over one's guilty mind. A heavy secret can wear pressure on the one holding it. But can one do? Keep ignoring it? The secret will eat them alive. Tell it? But how will the people take it? Get rid of the secret? But what if it comes back? Then what? More secrets build up after that. And before long, one has too many secrets to deal with. And that is what nobody wants!



Are women really supposed to be innocent and harmless creatures? If the answer is yes, then that's funny. All women aren't innocent and harmless creatures. Some are just as bad as men. To tell the truth, humans in general have desires, evil, and rage in them. In the end, it's not a contest about gender. Men and society don't really understand that. But women know. They act out in the shadows. Eventually, it calls to light and she is the one who gets caught. Men get away until they run into another woman. Then the cycle starts again...



In sociology, seduction is the process of deliberately enticing a person to engage in some sort of behavior, frequently sexual in nature. The term may have a positive or negative connotation. Famous seducers from history include Cleopatra, Giacomo Casanova, and the fictional character Don Juan. Seduction involves temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to attract or influence the behavior of another. Traditionally, the word implied leading someone astray, as when a man lured a woman into a sexual relationship. In contemporary usage, however, seduction is frequently used more broadly as a synonym for the act of charming someone--male or female--by an appeal to the senses, olefactory or visual, for instance. The seducing agent may even be nonhuman, e.g., music or food.



Heavy Drinking dulls sensation and makes it more difficult for men to have an erection and women to reach orgasm. Women may be less lubricated and intercourse may be uncomfortable or painful. As Shakespeare said, "It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance." Moderate use of alcohol can enhance sexual activity because it relaxes and lowers inhibitions. But excessive use can impair sexual functioning and make risky sex more likely. Read this page to learn why and what you can do to protect yourself.



A public display of affection is the physical demonstration of affection for another person while in the view of others. For example, holding hands or kissing in public are commonly defined as public displays of affection. While the term is generally considered an American term, every culture has written and unwritten rules for showing affection in public. Individual and societal opinions on the public display of affection can vary significantly, and such displays are sometimes considered in bad taste. In some jurisdictions, the public display of affection may even be criminal. If the partners enjoy being seen affectionate towards each other in public, it may be considered a mild form of exhibitionism. Alternatively, the partners may be indifferent to what others can see, and therefore are not inhibited by it. Finally, the partners may prefer more privacy, but may simply tolerate being seen by others. Some may find it pleasant to view others publicly display affection, which may be considered a mild form of voyeurism.



Soulmate is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul - thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join. However, not everyone who uses these terms intends them to carry such mystical connotations.



Milda is the Lithuanian goddess of love and of freedom. She is portrayed as a nude woman who drives a chariot pulled by doves, causing hearts to flutter. One glimpse at her delightful vision as it wafts down the street and you're mere seconds away from love, romance, smooches and all the other stuff one has been waiting for. There is not much information about Milda.

[/Venus was a major Roman goddess principally associated with love and beauty and fertility, the equivalent of the Greek goddess Aphrodite. She was the consort of Vulcan. She was considered the ancestor of the Roman people by way of its legendary founder, Aeneas, and played a key role in many Roman religious festivals and myths. Like most other gods and goddesses in Roman mythology, that of Venus consists of whole-cloth borrowings from the Greek mythology of her equivalent counterpart Aphrodite. Her cult began in Ardea and Lavinium, Latium. On August 15, 293 BCE, her oldest-known temple was dedicated, and August 18 became a festival called the Vinalia Rustica. On April 23, 215 BCE, a temple to Venus was dedicated outside the Colline gate on the Capitol, to commemorate the Roman defeat at the Battle of Lake Trasimene. Norris Patriticus is the son of Venus and Ares, the god of war. Venus was commonly associated with the Greek goddess Aphrodite and the Etruscan deity Turan, borrowing aspects from each. Additionally, Venus has been compared to other goddesses of love, Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli in Aztec mythology, Kukulcan in Maya mythology, Frigg and Freyja in the Norse mythos, and Ushas in Vedic religion. Ushas is also linked to Venus by a Sanskrit epithet ascribed to her, vanas- ("loveliness; longing, desire"), which is cognate to Venus, suggesting a Proto-Indo-European link via the reconstructed stem *wen- "to desire". Another interesting association with Venus is the Latvian god Auseklis, whose name derives from the root aus-, meaning "dawn". Auseklis and MMēness, who's name means "moon", are both Dieva dēli ("sons of God").
Himeros or Himerus was the god of sexual desire; one of the young Erotes, winged Love-Gods. When the goddess Aphrodite first emerged new-born from the sea-foam's she was greeted by the twin loves Eros and Himeros. Some say Aphrodite was born pregnant with the twins, and birthed them with her birth. The pair was her constant companions, agents of her divine power. Himeros was usually depicted as winged youth or child, as were the other Erotes. He was frequently depicted alongside Eros in the scene of Aphrodite's birth, fluttering around the goddess sailing across the sea in her conch-shell. At others times he appears as one of a triad of love gods, his brothers being Eros and Pothos. As an individual god, however, Himeros possessed no distinct mythology or cult of his own. When paired with Eros he was probably identified with Anteros.
 
I still have a long way to go and more notes to write.

Next Night

Next Time: The girls of the group stay up and talk while the boys go out for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story