Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki > Thank the Stars

Chapter 3

by helliongoddess

Gojyo recalls the night when things really began to change between him and the monk.

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Genjyo Sanzo,Sha Gojyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 4139 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: All respect and honor goes to Minekura-sensei, creator of these wonderful characters, without whom I would not have the pleasure and honor of creating these silly stories of mine.


Chapter Three


Needless to say, he didn’t have to ask me twice, but my mind was reeling with what to actually do now that I was really in bed with my Sanzo, after all this time. I mean I knew what to do, of course, but I had no idea how much he knew or what he wanted, and the last thing I wanted was for our first time together to go badly, or even worse, if it was his first time, for that to be anything less than totally wonderful.

I know how women like to say men don’t kiss enough, but I could have kissed Sanzo all night, in spite of how horny I was. Maybe it’s the Buddhist thing… it’s like he puts his whole soul into it or something- I don’t know, but nobody kisses like my Sanzo-chan. If he didn’t have any experience before that night, he must have been a courtesan in a past life or something, because he sure knew how to do that part with no instruction – he taught me a thing or two. He would gently nibble on my lower lip, and run the tip of his tongue around the sensitive skin around my lips so teasingly it would make me crazy. Then he would seal his mouth against mine and send his tongue exploring and sparring with mine in ways that were a perfect dance of give and take. While we kissed we pulled each other so close on the bed that there was no space left between us, and I could feel through my jeans that Sanzo was just as turned on as I was. This brought me to the realization that a few things in this scenario needed changing to make things better for both of us…

Hard as it was (ahem) I pulled away from a kiss at the least intrusive moment possible. Sanzo looked up at me slightly alarmed, as if I had broken the spell or something. I realized I might have a small window of opportunity here; that he might retreat from me at any minute, so I moved quickly.

“Tenshi, I want our first time to be perfect, so just let me take care of a few things first.”
“Like WHAT? Whatever it is, get on with it before I change my mind!!” He sounded just a WEE bit frustrated.

“You bet!” I was already bustling around as fast as I possibly could. “First we lock the door from inside so as not to have any unexpected visitors of the monkey or Hakkai variety.”

“Gods, yes.” He put his hand to his face like he always does and sighed at the thought of an unwelcome intrusion.

“Then we close this curtain here,” I pulled the lower café curtain across the bay window, “ so no passers-by can see how gorgeous my bouzu is when I get all his clothes off.”

“Now a little atmosphere….” I turned off all the room lights and left on the bathroom light so the room was diffused with a gentle light but not totally dark. There’s not but so much you can do for romantic lighting in a cheap backwater inn. Sanzo groaned impatiently.

”Now come here.” I said to him, crooking my finger. He looked at me suspiciously. “You can trust me, baby. I promise I will never do anything you don’t want me to do. Now come here.” I said to him again, softly this time, slowly and in a deeper voice that couldn’t help but tell him how badly I wanted him.

“Hnn,” he said as he stood up next to me, still eying me with a slight look of suspicion.

“Well first off,” I said, “I can see you need a reminder of why we’re here.” At that I planted a long lingering deep kiss on him. I held his hips with both hands and swirled my hips firmly against his, dipping down enough to where our hard-ons, still trapped in our jeans, rubbed against each other slowly and sensuously.

“Ohhhh shiiiiiit” Sanzo was definitely back with the program now.

“Now, I think we both have too many clothes on, don’t you?” Sanzo looked at me and I could see in his face that something within him shifted at that point… like up until then he hadn’t completely committed to this thing, but now that was starting to change. Those eyes of his went from violet to deep dark purple like the night sky, and it was it was clear that from that point on he realized there was no going back, and he didn’t want to.

“Yeah, we do,” he said in a low quiet voice. “I’m gonna take care of that right now.” He immediately started pulling off my vest and t-shirt and running his hands over my chest muscles and around my shoulders. My nipples got hard from his touch, which he noticed and he rubbed them both lazily with his index fingers. I groaned and my cock twitched in my jeans in anticipation as he popped the button and unzipped my zipper. I stepped out of the jeans and stood in my silk boxers, which naturally were quite tented at that moment. Sanzo looked hungrily at the front and grasped me through the silk. “That feel good?” he growled.

“Oh gods, baby, yes, it does. Now my turn.” I gave him a quick deep kiss and went to it. His shirt and t-shirt were quickly gone, and I covered his neck with little nips and kisses and made a trail of light sucking kisses and small lapping ones down his front to his nipples. As I ran my tongue roughly around his nipple Sanzo gasped in shock, and I let him catch his breath just a bit before I grasped the nipple in my mouth and suckled on it and nipped it gently. I almost thought I was going to lose him on that one, his knees actually buckled a bit as he let out a throaty moan.

“Ooh baby, you make this so much fun…” I couldn’t resist saying to him.
“Bastard! You don’t have to enjoy this quite so much!”

“Excuse me?” I stopped and looked up at him as I was about to unbuckle his pants.

“You know what I mean!”

“Yes, I do, Sanzo, baby, and I can’t help it… I’m just having a good time seeing you…uhm ..like this. Now shut up and come here.” I pulled him close and kissed him deeply as I undid his jeans and shoved my hand down the front of his pants. I looked at him in mock shock when I found he had no boxers or briefs on, but I had roomed with the man enough times for that to be no surprise. The surprise was on him as I swiftly wrapped one hand firmly around his hard-on, and with the other hand quickly helped him out of his jeans. He let out a hiss between his tongue and teeth, and leaned his his head on my shoulder burying his head in my hair. He held me close and groaned while I stroked his shaft a few times, and I could tell I was going to have to slow things down or this could be over much more quickly than I wanted it to be. “Let’s get back in the bed, tenshi.”

I pulled back the inevitable cast-iron motel bedspread (do they do that so no one will steal them?) and top sheet and motioned to Sanzo to slide in. I stood and looked at him admiringly for a moment. In the dim light his pale skin almost glowed and his blonde hair looked like beautiful golden feathers that I couldn’t wait to stroke. ”Gods, Sanzo, do you have any idea how good you look to me right now?”

He reached over and tried to pull me in the bed and gruffly said “Show me now!”

“You got it, babe.” I yanked off my boxers, jumped up in the air as high as I could, and pounced on him in the bed on all fours, growling and snorting and snuffling at him like the rutting feral cat that I felt like. Any negative tension that remained in the air dissolved at that moment, and what was left was the lust and the love, and –finally – a little fun. I actually got a laugh out of the great bodhisattva, just before I closed my mouth lovingly around his dick for the first time.

“You’re hopeless, you know that?” he smiled and reached down and stroked my hair.

“I kmnomoww.” I mumbled with the top half of his penis still in my mouth, looking up at him innocently.

“Ohmigods….” He gasped out as he clenched my shoulders with both hands.

I popped up and gave him a long loving kiss. “ That was just a free sample.”

“You are such a goddamn tease…” he started to complain, but I silenced him with my lips again.

“Shhh, my love. Be patient. All will be revealed. First I need to know something… have you had any, uhm- experience?”

“None of your fucking business!”

“Well, yeah, it is my business now – I need to know, so I can… make things right for you. “ I held him close and stroked his head like I was gentling a wild animal. “I want things to be perfect for us, tenshi.”

He looked out of the top of the window at the stars that still gloriously blanketed the night sky. His voice got very quiet “Well, if you must know, then, no…there were some pervert monks in the temple that tried to get at me.. but they never did - my Master saw to that. And I was almost raped when I went on the road right after my master was killed. I shot the fuckers before they could go through with it… that was the first time I ever used the gun….” His voice trailed off and he was silent for a minute. “That’s the only… ‘experience’ I’ve had.”
I started kissing his ear, and whispered in it very quietly, “angel, I am so sorry those people hurt you. No one is ever going to hurt you like that again. I just want to make you forget about those bad things in your past.”

He got the shivers from me kissing his ear so I started working my way on down his neck towards his nipples with kisses and little bites. I reached over and grabbed the nipple I couldn’t reach with my tongue and lightly pinched and fondled it while I worked on its brother with my warm mouth. I made a point of my tongue and traced circles around his hardened nub and as he shivered again I took it in my mouth and sucked greedily. Sanzo cried out at this and his hips raised up involuntarily from the bed. His cock was rock-hard now.

“Gojyo….please…” he begged me in a low voice.

“I’m on my way, tenshi.”

Sanzo has a beautiful dick. Skin like Italian marble, faint blue veins that stand out just enough, but not too much, and more than big enough to make anybody happy when he has a hard-on, but not porno-star big, you know? Personally, I’ve always thought that kind of size that was overrated. You can’t get it into your mouth (or anywhere else for that matter) without it being a real pain, and that kind of pain, well, that’s just not my thing. But Sanzo…. mmmm, just right.
I kissed and licked my way down towards that beautiful cock, and let me tell you, by now he was just about writhing on the bed, he was so hot and bothered. To tell the truth, I was starting to feel that way too, and gave my own neglected member a few strokes of its own just to let it know I hadn’t forgotten about it. I licked and nibbled the skin of the area all around Sanzo’s hard-on – his hipbones, thighs, etc., and gently massaged his balls, which were pulled up quite tight at that point. He has nice balls, too – completes the set. Not too big or too wrinkly or too saggy - just beautiful. And they had a smell of pure sex about them by that point that drove me mad and made me hotter than ever for that man. I hefted his sac lightly in my hands a few more times and gently kneaded it, which I could tell he was enjoying by his muffled moans and the grasp he had on my hair. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes were closed and he had this expression of pure bliss. That was all I needed to see. “Are you ready baby?”

“Mmmnnmmfff!!!” the grip on my hair tightened.

I flicked my tongue teasingly around the head of his penis, and the swirled it around sensuously and slowly for as long as I thought he could stand it. I pulled my mouth away and ran my tongue up and down the underside of his whole crank, stopping to linger each time at that sensitive spot I have just under the head… must work for him too, because each time I hit it his hips lifted up off the bed a little and I was rewarded with a fresh groan from my monk. Just as he was getting into a rhythm with that motion, I shifted gears on him. First I caught the little drop of glistening liquid on the tip of his shaft and ran it all over the head like lotion under my finger. He gasped at the sensation and before he could recover from that I popped his dick in my mouth just to the bottom of the head.

He took another quick startled breath, and his eyes flew open and caught mine. I reached up with the hand that wasn’t involved in manipulating his equipment and stroked the side of his face, telling him wordlessly he had to trust me. As I gently started swirling my tongue around the head of his dick in my mouth, and sucking it ever-so-gently, his eyes started to get that blissed-out look again, and I knew we were ok. I kept up the swirling for a while, stopping to massage that sensitive spot again with the tip of my tongue, and then increased the suction just a little bit more and started going up and down on his dick with my mouth . As I did this I increased the tension on the skin on his dick with my hand holding it, making it more taut, and increasing the sensation for him. His need was building – as was mine - and he instinctively started to move his hips to go deeper in my mouth right away. I knew I was driving him crazy, and I knew he was getting close to coming by then.

Part of me wanted to go wild and bring him off right then and there. He was every fantasy I had ever had about him, right there in my hands and my mouth, and it was almost enough to make me come just having his sex in my mouth and seeing the look on his face as I brought him closer to his first real climax. Gods it was tempting. But I wanted him – I wanted both of us - to have so much more fun before he came the first time. I took my mouth away and quickly back up to his face and kissed him “No Sanzo baby, no, not yet… patience is a virtue, right?”

He ground his teeth together and snarled “Fuck virtue.” I had to laugh at that one, coming from him. “You are killing me, you know that? When did you get to be such a fucking tease?”

“When I fell in love with you, my dear Sanzo-sama” I singsonged. I took his hand and wrapped it around my stone-hard dick, and I had to groan just from how good the simple contact of his hand felt to me. “You feel that? “ I asked him. “ That’s what you do to me – and this is the first time you’ve really even touched me.” I kissed him again and started making my way back down to his waiting dick. His hand felt so good I though about turning around so it could stay where it was while I went down on him, but I wanted him to have the whole shooting match with no distractions for his first time. I wanted to make it as wonderful for him as I could.

Just to keep him on his toes, I bypassed his dick and went for his toes first, and rubbed his houshi feet and sucked his toes for a minute before I returned to his cock. From the reaction I got with that, I filed it away on the list of things to explore with him later, assuming there ever was a “later.” Right then I was just living for the moment. I ran my fingernails along the length of his legs and dropped a few kisses on the way back up to his dick. When I held it loosely in my hand and lightly stroked him a few times, massaging his balls with the other hand and he was raising his hips again right away, I knew he was ready.

I grasped the base of his dick with my thumb and forefinger to hold him upright and keep the skin of his prick super taut so he would feel as much as possible, and cupped the rest of the fingers of that hand loosely around his balls. I looked up at him and he was watching every move I made with this wide-eyed intensity and impatient expectation. “I love you baby” I said and took the whole of his length in my mouth at once, deep-throating him all the way down.

“OH GOJYO!” he cried out and sat half up from his reclined position,, grabbing my head with both of his hands. I was still for a second to let him absorb the sensation, and slowly started moving my head up and down, dragging the tip of my tongue along the sensitive underside as I went. “Oooooh shiiiiit!!” he swore as he fell back on his pillows. One hand stayed twined in my hair, and the other reached down and moved the hair around that was covering my face. He wanted to see what I was doing, the little voyeur, and it turned me on even more to know he was watching me.

I slowly started building the rhythm, popping my lips over the glans but never completely breaking contact with his cock, and always going all the way down to the root, letting the head hit against the back of my throat. As I increased the speed he started to thrust with me, ending each thrust with a “hhhhhhnnnnn!!” as he hit home. I went faster, kneaded his balls a little harder, sucked his prick just a little harder, and with my little finger started massaging the area behind his balls over his prostate. “Ooooh gods Gojyo” he panted, “if you keep that up, I’m…”

I took my mouth away from his beautiful cock just long enough to tell him “I know baby, it’s ok.” And went back to that magic rhythm that was doing it for him for a few more strokes. Knowing he was really close now, I pulled back to just the head again and swirled my tongue around. As I bobbed my mouth on and off of the head, and he cried out, twisting and flexing his hips upwards in sheer beautiful frustration.

“Gojyo PLEASE, nowwwww…..” he begged. At that I plunged my mouth all the way back down and went right back to that killing speed that been tormenting him. His hips bucked rapidly now and I let him fuck my mouth with all he had, running my tongue up and down his length and letting him hit home in my throat as hard as he wanted. I could feel he was about to come, and as he writhed up off of the bed and his dick started pulsing in my mouth I quickly pushed my mouth down as far as I could. I wanted him to feel as buried in me as possible, for us to be as joined in that way as two people could be. I felt his hot come hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it gratefully. I knew that it had to feel incredible to him, and I was so glad that his first time doing this was with me. I was also glad to that I would always at least have had this time with him, and he could never take it back, no matter what happened between us.

Sanzo was gasping like he’d run a ten-mile race. I kept my mouth around his cock even after he came- I loved feeling it pulsing and slowly shrinking in my mouth. I stayed there until it was Sanzo’s normal everyday dick again (wonderful thing that that is), and only then did I very slowly let it out of my mouth, kissing it when I did. Of course he looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn’t care, I was in love. I slid up to him in the bed and kissed him lightly.

“You ok?”

“Mmm hmm.” He nodded affirmatively. “very ok.”

“We ok?” I asked him. I had to know. My heart thudded in my throat.

“Nope. Something is very wrong.”

Shit. Well, Gojyo, you knew this was a possibility, old boy. Deal with it. Take your poison now and get it over with.

“What’s the matter....”

“That.”

He pointed at my dick, which was still hard, but actually starting to flag a bit at the thought that Sanzo was unhappy with the state of affairs.

“What?”

“Gojyo,” he said, “haven’t you heard me say it before a hundred times that I’m a man that always pays my debts?” He said this in a very serious tone, but his wicked smile told the truth of what he meant, and my failing hard-on responded immediately at the thought.

Sanzo pulled me close to him and said, ”You didn’t honestly think that I was going to throw you out, did you?”

I shrugged and tried to look nonchalant, picking at the sheet, ”well, y’know, a guy never knows with you…. The great inscrutable Sanzo and all that…”

“I’ll show you just how inscrutable I am,” he said, and he proceeded to do just that. And then I reminded him again how I felt about him, and then he showed me, and we went on like that for quite some time.

Several hours later the dawn was starting to break, and we were lying tangled together, exhausted, sweaty, and very sated. We were looking out of the window watching the stars wink out as the sun came up in the east. The morning star still twinkled brightly in the far corner of the window.

“Some night, ne?” I nudged him with my foot.

“I guess you could say that.” He drawled as he sucked on a cig.

“So just when exactly did you decide that you loved me?”

“Who said I loved you?” he said drily, raising one eyebrow like he does.

“Oh come off it, you know you love me more than your luggage.” I poked him again with my foot.

“You do that again and I’m getting the gun,”

“Well?” I knew I was pushing my luck but it had been a wonderful night, I felt like a man reborn, and what the hell?

“If you must know, it was when we were looking at the stars, on the bridge.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope. They were so amazing, and it just got me to thinking about how big the universe is, and how small we are, and how short this life is. There you were, being who you are, and suddenly it just all made sense.”

“But…But, you made me… So why did you…. But we almost didn’t…”

“You got a problem?

“Nevermind. Come here and kiss me, angel.”


~Owari~
Sign up to rate and review this story