Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 3

Holiday

by Noizchild

Allison's stalker comes by the Thomas apartment looking for her. It is Mike to the rescue! Song Recommended: "Winter" by Tori Amos

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-11-20 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 1576 words - Complete

?Blocked
Holiday:

Simone's Notes:

The meaning of intimacy varies from relationship to relationship, and within a given relationship. Intimacy has more to do with shared moments than sexual interactions. Intimate feelings may be connected or confused with sexual arousal. Intimacy is linked with feelings of closeness, safety, trust and transparency among partners in a collaborative relationship. For intimacy to be sustainable and nourishing it also requires trust, transparency and rituals of connection. It is possible to compete over intimacy but that is likely to be self-defeating. Intimacy requires empathy - the ability to stand in the other's shoes.

"ALLISON!!!" Mr. Wilder yelled out as he banged on Mike's door the next morning. The obsessed teacher had finally tracked her down. He overheard her students talking about her living with a major in a military-civilian apartment. That angered Peter to the fullest. He had lost most control of his target. He wanted to beat the crap out of the English teacher now.

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!" Mr. Wilder yelled out. "HOW DARE YOU RUN OFF WITH A MAN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU SPOILED LITTLE BITCH!!!"

Inside, Allison lied behind the couch hiding. She was in clear fear for her life. Mike came into the living room to check out the noise. He found the English teacher crouching down in fear. The pounding and shouting became louder again. The major quickly put two and two together.

"He's here, right?" he asked his girlfriend. Allison nodded palely. Mike became worried for her.

"Want me to talk to him?" he mouthed at her. The teacher shook her head hard as she waved for him not to do so. Mike looked at her confused.

"Why not?" he mouthed.

"You'll encourage him even more!" she mouthed back. Then, the pounding got louder again.

"ALLISON!!!" Mr. Wilder yelled out again. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!! OPEN THIS DOOR, YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" That did it for Mike. This creep needed to be taught a lesson once and for all! So, the major grabbed his little "friend" and stuffed it into his pants pocket. He stormed straight over to the door and opened as far as the chain would allow. Ms. Daily was really in fear now. "Please be careful!!!" she thought in worry. Mr. Wilder glared at the major crossly.

"And who the hell are you?!?" the teacher snapped. Mike kept smiling at him while trying to stay a gentleman.

"Excuse me," the major said. "But this is a private residence. And if you haven't noticed, there are people here that have to go to work soon. So, you're going to turn around and leave before I call the cops." That didn't sit well with Mr. Wilder. He tried to force himself inside, but Mike blocked him back.

"I'm sorry," Thomas spoke up. "But you must've not heard me the first time. I said you are going to turn around and leave before I call the cops."

"Stuff you, ya jackass!!! Bring Allison out here now!" Mr. Wilder barked as he tried to reach inside the apartment. Mike just sighed as he stepped back.

"Fine," he replied. "You leave me no choice." Then, Thomas pulled out his friend, a miniature yet powerful stun gun, placed it at the bastard teacher's arm, and pulled the trigger. The teacher screamed out in pain. Allison was shocked. She had never seen Mike use any kind of force what so ever. He was always so gentle to her and his friends. One zap wasn't enough, apparently. The injured teacher tried to reach in again. Mike shocked him repeatedly as well. At long last, the bastard was on his knees in pain. Mike looked down at him through the crack. He was still smiling at the creep.

"Now," the major spoke up. "Are you going to leave now or do I have to call the cops?" The teacher shook his head hard. Then, he ran off as fast as he could. Mike shut the door and turned back to the room.

"He's gone now," he called to Allison. "I highly doubt he'll bother you ever again!" Allison slowly rose from behind the couch in complete shock. Mike noticed her face.

"Allison?" he asked. "What's wrong? I didn't use excessive force and it was out of defensive. So he can't complain to anyone." Allison just kept looking at him in shock. Now, the major was completely worried.

"Allison?" he asked. "I didn't over do it, did I? Please say something!" What he got completely blew him away! The English teacher rushed forward and kissed him deeply on the lips. Mike was confused and turned on. This was a different kind of kiss. This kiss was more passionate than the previous ones she had given him. The man actually... liked this version much better! He kissed her back quickly. The woman grabbed onto him tightly. She dragged him back to the bedroom.

Allison fell back onto the bed, taking Mike with her. Things got hot and heavy there. Mike quickly grabbed onto his girl's white blouse and slowly began unbuttoning it. He decided to treat her like a virgin this morning. The major felt like one himself. (He wasn't, but still. The major decided to be appropriate for the moment.) Allison quickly slipped her tongue into his mouth. This caught Thomas by happy surprise. He wasn't expecting this from her! The man had no choice but to give her his tongue in return. That sped things up for him. Mike slowly slid off his woman's blouse. He lightly threw it to the floor. Allison grabbed his shirt and slid it off. "Feisty one, isn't she?" her boyfriend thought. Then, he grabbed onto her black skirt and slid it down in a rush. The teacher trembled in delight at his touch. She quickly spread her legs for him in reply.

Now the animal in Mike was fully awake! He couldn't hold back any longer. The man quickly undid his pants and ripped them off. Allison pulled him back down to him. They started up kissing again. The major reached behind her and slowly began unhooking her black lacy bra. The bra ended up hanging on the head board. He grabbed the side of her panties and tossed them to the floor. Mike broke off the kiss to get a good look at his bird. Her body was like a Greek goddess to him. He had never seen someone as beautiful as her before in his life. Mike was so moved that he yanked off his boxers in a flash. The man reached under his bed and drew out a box of condoms. Allison watched on amazed. Mike couldn't help but to chuckle.

"I buy these to make the others think that I'm very busy!" he called out.

"Oh!" Allison called out lightly.

"Yeah," Mike said. "I am a looser like that!" Then, he unwrapped the condom and slid it on. Allison kept smiling at him.

"I don't think you are!" she called happily. Mike just smiled at her again.

"Thanks, darling!" he called to her. Then, he slid himself into her. Allison held onto him for this. The major began pulling in and out slowly. The teacher moaned in deep bliss. This was better than she had expected. She had been bone dry for years now. This was the first time she had ever felt great pleasure. Mike sure knew how to work a woman in the bedroom.

"HARDER!!!" she cried happily. "PLEASE GO HARDER!!!" Mike sped up happily. He too was enjoying the ride already. He held onto even tighter just to feel her body even more. Allison lightly kissed him on the lips again. The major kissed back romantically. He began kissing down her neck slowly. The teacher moaned out once again. She lightly began playing with his red hair. That drove the man to sink down even lower. Mike kissed all the way down to her breasts. He began sucking on them lightly. Allison more out even louder. The sound of her voice made him pull in and out even faster. She screamed out again. The teacher wrapped her legs around him tightly. She even began rubbing on his back. Mike moaned out at her touch as he went as fast as his body could carry him. Allison shut her eyes deeply. She was trembling all over but as stiff as a board. The pleasure he was giving was that intense. She was numbly shaking all over.

Mike grabbed onto Allison as he came hard within her.

"OHH YEAH!!!" he yelled out. Allison moaned as she held onto him tightly. Her nails began to dig into his flesh. Mike cried out in pain and pleasure. A long moment passed over them while they held onto each other. Both were panting hard. Mike turned to his girlfriend and looked deep into her eyes. The teacher slowly opened her own and looked into his. She leaned in close to his ear.

"Thank you for coming to my rescue!" Allison whispered sweetly. Mike blushed at her lightly.

"It was the least I could do for you!" he replied softly. "That jerk had it coming to him!" The English teacher just smiled at him sweetly. They shared another kiss and lied in each other's arms even longer. This was truly the best.

Next Night

Next Time: Tina is feeling lovely and decides to go for some fresh meat. She spots a certain taken soldier...
Sign up to rate and review this story