Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 1 (Pt. 1)

Hiding Vapor

by Noizchild

Mikey begins to really question if he is gay or not. Hunter makes him an interesting suggestion: get with a woman and see if he likes it. Song Recommended: "Wonderwall" by Oasis

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-25 - Updated: 2008-01-25 - 2988 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hiding Vapor:

Simone's Notes:

As Renton said in the classic movie, Trainspotting, "We are all heterosexual by default." And that is true. All humans are born straight. However, some of us become gay or lesbian. But how do some of us become homosexual? Some say it is genetics. Others say it is nature. Well, whatever the cause, homosexuality is just as old as time. It is embraced and hated. It is just how they are. Sexuality when broken down is just like race. It all depends on whom you fall in love with.

As Mikey jogged around his block at a forced four o'clock in the morning, an epiphany came to him. He was beginning to think that he was actually gay. Mikey froze in his tracks at last at that reoccurring thought. Try as he like to ignore this notion, it wouldn't leave him alone. Stef had weeded this notion into his head. No! It was much further back than that! It all started with Jakob. Mikey met his best friend back in the summer they were to be freshmen. He could remember it all clearly.



[Flashback Begins]

Summer. Mikey was at a camp in the South. He didn't have many friends at the time. The boy thought he was going to have another long and lonely summer. But then, he saw his angel. Jakob Riis was over at the craft center get supplies for his group. He couldn't explain it then, but Mikey had found his person. So the boy walked over to the mouse. "Hey!" Mikey greeted the other boy. "Hi!" the mouse replied. Silence passed for a moment. Mikey took a long while to stare at beautiful Jakob. The boy still had that dark tussled blackish-brown hair he had now. His laser blue eyes were the first thing he noticed. He was dressed like a typical mediocre rock star with a Bob Dylan t-shirt and faded blue jean shorts. He was just as charming then as he is now. Boy, his smile was the best part about him at the moment. "Can I help you with anything?" the mouse asked him at last out of concern. His voice was just as perfect as if was now. So caring and deep.

Mikey jerked himself back to earth quickly. The other boy could barely speak. "Ask for something from the selves!" Mikey thought. "Uh..." he began. "Could I have some popsicle sticks?" The mouse smiled at him again. "Sure!" he said. Then he turned to the selves and reached up to the box above his head. Mikey watched on in fascinated silence. He was slightly blushing. "Pretty, helpful, and nice!" the young boy thought in joy. "Now if only he had my sense of humor!" "Want any glue with them sticks?" the other boy asked. "Y-Yeah! Yeah!" Mikey said as he nodded. Jakob smiled at him. "Hold on," he said. "I'll have to go downstairs to get them." Then, the mouse imitated someone going down the stairs as he sank down behind the counter to retrieve the requested glue. Mikey watched him in excitement. "He's perfect!" he thought in joy.

Jakob rose back up to his feet. "Did you like my stair walk act?" he asked with a grin. "I've been working on it for months!" "Yes!" Mikey cried out. From then on, the two boys got to know each other quite well. And by the end of the summer, they became close friends.

[End of Flashback]



Mikey smiled at that summer with pride. But the harsh morning breeze brought him back to earth. He remembered that his athlete-obsessed father was waiting for him to return. The boy knew that the longer he stayed, the earlier his father would wake him up to make up for time lost. So, Mikey raced all the way back to the starting point in front of his house.

His father was waiting for him at the end of the driveway. He held the stopwatch in his hand as he saw his son racing towards him. The father hit the button when Mikey stopped in front of him panting. "Ten minutes and thirty seconds!" he said aloud. Mikey looked up at him with desperate eyes. "Can I go back to bed now, coach?" he pleaded. "Sure," his father said flatly. The boy smiled tiredly at him. He felt as he was going to pass out on the pavement. This was how every morning started for him. His father would wake him up early for training, make him run around the neighborhood until he was nearing throwing up or passing out, and lie off of him until he got home from the Activity Center or school. Mikey used what was left of his strength to drag himself back into the house, up the stairs, and straight to his room. The poor boy ended up passing out on his bed. Oh thank who ever designed soft mattresses!

When the sun was fully up, Mikey was active in the kid's room of the Activity Center. Usually he was playing with the kids. But today, his mind was elsewhere. That question of sexuality hung over his head like a deep storm cloud. There was no way of removing it. The question just hung there like an undecided topic. How could clear this up before going crazy? There had to be a way! There just had to be! But how? How?

"Mike?" he heard someone ask. Mikey quickly jerked his head up. Hunter stood in front of him smiling. "You okay buddy?" the Irish boy asked. The boy didn't know how to answer. (How could he? One does what expect from someone who doesn't know that they are gay?) He just stared at Hunter with a lost look in his eyes. The Irish boy sat down in front of him. "Okay, what's wrong?" he asked. Mikey looked around nervously. He leaned in close to his buddy. "I can't say it out here." Mikey said at last. Hunter raised an eyebrow at him. "Why not?" he asked. The other boy didn't answer; he just hinted to him all around. Hunter looked around to see what he was talking about. Children were everywhere playing, coloring, and dong crafts. Right then, the Irish boy instantly knew what he was talking about. "Oh!" Hunter said softly. "The kids are here." Mikey nodded. A slight pause came and went. "So you want to talk about it outside?" Hunter whispered. "Alright." Mikey answered in a low voice. Then, they both left the kid's room and headed outside to the main lobby.

The boys sat down on the stiff dark green couch. Hunter looked straight at Mikey. "Okay," he said. "What is the problem?" The other boy looked around nervously. "I think I might be gay." he whispered at last. Another pause came between them. Mikey waited for his friend's reaction. Hunter tried his best not to roll his eyes. "You just now realized that little fact yourself?" he thought. "You're not sure about it?" Hunter asked alternatively. Mikey nodded as he blushed. Hunter thought about this for a moment. (Or at least pretended to think.) The other boy kept staring at him in confusion. Then, an idea came to him. "I've got it!" he yelled out. Mikey looked at him. "Got what?" he asked. The Irish boy looked at him with a devilish look in his eye. The other boy suddenly felt a hint of regret creep into him. He knew that look too well.

Hunter leaned in close to his friend. "You must find a girl and sleep with her!" he whispered. Mikey stared at him with big eyes. "WHAT?!?" he asked out loud. Hunter kept grinning at him. "It's actually simple," he went on. "Just pick a hot girl and sleep with her. If you like it, then you're bisexual. If not, you're gay. Simple as that." Mikey kept staring at him. What Hunter said made sense in a twisted way. It made him want to try it. But first... "Are you sure?" Mikey asked. His friend nodded. "And then?" the other boy asked. Hunter kept smiling at him. "Get with a guy, then." he replied in pride. "And see which one was better. Easy as a meat pie." This was hard to believe. But, Mike decided to try it after all.

Mikey kept his eyes open for most of the day. He decided to go for an older woman just to be safe. So far, he had no luck. The boy was about to give up when he saw... her. The cute second lieutenant Maria Ross was at the front desk trying to get a pass for the Activity Center for herself. Instantly, Mikey wanted to try his experiment on her. So he casually walked over to his target. Mike lightly tapped her on the shoulder. Maria slowly turned. Mikey smiled big at her. "Hi!" he called out in a proud flirtatious voice. The lieutenant raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh... hi..." she said. Mikey kept smiling at her.

A long pause passed between them. Maria felt nervous all of a sudden. "What do you want?" she cried out. Mikey stepped forward. "Nothing much," he answered. "You're pretty." "Uh... thanks..." Maria said uneasily. Right then, Mikey saw his problem. (Apparently, his father neglected to show him how to woo the ladies.) Sweat drop forms on his head "Oh no!" Mikey thought. "She thinks I'm a stalker or a fruit bag! Quick, do something!" The silence became painful. "I'm very nice!" Mikey called out at last. That really didn't do much to ease the tension.

"Look!" Maria finally called out. "Are you hitting on me, kid?" That made Mikey's face redden even more. "This is harder than I thought!" he thought in a panic. "Damn you Hunter! Why do I always listen to your sick ideas?!? Well, I have you choice but to finish this before this train crashes even more!" "Y-Yes! Yes I am!!!" he yelled out. Maria kept staring at him oddly. "Well, don't hide your meaning!" she demanded. "Come on out and say it!" Mikey swallowed hard. "Well, here goes!" he thought. Mikey closed his eyes tightly and yelled out, "PLEASE F**K ME TONIGHT MISS!!!!" The whole lobby became dead still! Maria Ross was rightfully offended. "PERVERT!!!" she screamed out. Then the lieutenant slapped him in the face and ran off.

Mikey felt crushed for most of the day. He thought that he doomed to be lost in confusion for the rest of his life. But alas there was hope at the end of the tunnel. Mikey was sitting on the bench outside when he saw Maria Ross walking towards him. She had a stern look on her face. The young boy felt nervous all over. "Oh on!" he thought in worry. "She's going to yell at me again!" Maria came up in front of him. "Stop talking!" she said harshly. "Why the hell did you ask me such a perverse thing? And why are you so interested in me for?" Mikey swallowed hard again. He had no choice but to tell the truth now.

"Because," the boy started. "I.... I.... I think I might be gay!" That completely below the lieutenant away! "WHAT?!?" she asked aloud. Mikey shut his eyes tightly. "It never occurred to me until after my birthday three days ago," he began. "There is this guy I like. He is a beautiful man. Witty, risky, and very smart. I know he is gay. He hints to me that I am gay too. I kept denying it at first. But now, I'm not so sure anymore. Then, there's my best friend. He's almost like the guy I like only much purer and straight. My feelings for me are driving me crazy and I have to know the truth, before I loose it." Maria began to feel pity for him. She sat down next to him on the bench. "Well, why me? Why not a nice girl about your age?" she asked. Mikey's face became pale quickly. "I can't do that!" he yelled out. "If I do that and find out that I'm gay, it'd be everywhere. I'd be a victim of bullying!"

They both paused for a moment. "I'm really a nice guy," Mikey added softly. "I usually don't blurt things out to people like that. I was running out of options to flirt with you. Nobody has really attracted me at all." After hearing all of that, Maria decided to give him his wish in a light way. The lieutenant gave him a great kiss on the lips. Mikey was caught pretty much off ground. Maria finally backed up after a few good seconds. The boy stared at her in deep confusion as if to ask, "What did you do that for?" Ross rose to her feet and kept looking at him. "Did you feel anything from that?" Maria asked at last. Mikey kept looking at him for a few seconds. "No.... Was I supposed to?" he replied. Maria just smirked to herself. "Hm," she said. "You're gay then." Then, the lieutenant walked away. Mikey sat there in complete shock. "I'm... gay..." he thought to himself slowly. There it was in black and white. The truth at last. Mikey Sherwood was gay! He now had his answer! There was only one thing left to do! And he knew right where to go!

In a few minutes, Mikey found himself in the lobby of the Clover Inn. He was panting wildly from running all the way from the Activity Center to here. "Can I help you sir?" the receptionist at the desk asked. "Yes! Pant" Mikey called out. "Where is Mr. Thomas's room? I Pant am a friend of his pant!" The receptionist kept her straight face. "Room number 319, sir." she replied. "Thanks ma'am!" the young boy yelled out. Then, Mikey ran straight down the hall to the elevator.

The young boy pounded on the door wildly until it opened. Stef stared down at his young friend panting hard. "Mikey?" he asked. "What are you doing here so late?" The youth looked up at him. "Stef," he said quickly. "I have a favor to ask of you! This will mean the world to me if you it!" "Okay..." the Dark Moon said out of curiosity. "What is it?" Mikey looked deep into the man's deep brown eyes. "I want you to kiss me!" the young man called out. "Please kiss me now!" He thought the man would turn him down. But instead, Stef just smiled at him and said, "As you wish, my beautiful boy." Then, the man knelt down and gave Mikey a deep kiss on the lips. Passion rose through the young boy's body like a fire out of control. Right then, the answer was clear! Stef lightly pulled away smiling. "How was that?" he asked. Mikey didn't answer. He just stared at Stef is deep joy. Then, the young boy rushed forward and kissed him again. As they did so, the youth felt himself hardened for the first time ever. Stef quickly dragged the boy into the room and locked the door.

Things grew hotter from there. Stef quickly Mikey back on the bed and kept kissing on him. The boy felt extreme pleasure from him. The Dark Moon let his hand slide down to the boy's pants and quickly undid them. He then sank down lower as he slid them downwards. Mikey trembled at his touch. Stef grinned to himself. "You are going to enjoy this!" he said aloud. Then, the Dark Moon took Mikey's cock in his mouth and began licking and sucking on it lightly. The young boy blushed and moaned aloud in delight. Stef paused for a moment and looked up. "Should I stop?" he asked. "NO!!!" Mikey called out. "Please keep going!" Stef grinned at him and continued on as his soon-to-be-lover requested.

Within seconds, Stef's sucks and licks became even harder and faster. Mikey's body quickly broke out in a vast sweat of pleasure and passion. His moans and pants grew louder and louder with each movement of his love's mouth and tongue. This was the best time he had ever felt. But then, he noticed something strange. Mikey grabbed onto the sheets tightly to brace himself for what was coming next. Stef knew what was keeping next. So he gave it his best and all. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!" Mikey called out. "AHHH!!!!" The boy shot out a stream out hot cum into Stef's mouth. The Dark Moon sat up smiling. Mikey watched him happy and tired. Stef swallowed in pleasure. A smile spread across his gorgeous face. "Mmm." he said at last. "You taste great kid." Mikey just lied there blushing.

"Will there be more?" the boy asked when it was all over. Stef turned to him smiling. "That depends," he answered. His young love stared at him confused. "What do you mean?" he asked. Stef knelt over him lovingly. "Do you want more?" Mikey froze for a moment. Then, he said aloud in joy, "YES!!! I want more! Please f**k me again!" Stef smiled kindly at him. "Well, in that case..." the Dark Moon said aloud. With that statement, he instantly yanked off all of his clothes. Mikey blushed wildly at him. Stef kept watching him. "Well," he said. "Are you just going to lie there or are you going to finish stripping down?" "Oh right..." Mikey said in a small voice feeling dumb. Then he quickly stripped down as well. Stef smiled at him. "Right choice!" he said devilishly. Then, he climbed in bed with him and they rode the wild ride sex together all night long.

Next Night

Next Time: Another night with Edward and his newly growing porn collection. This time, he's feels guilty and bored about his new habit. The dog has a little suggestion...
Sign up to rate and review this story