Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Oracle

Even Itachi Can (get lost in) Dreams

by Lyanvis

There are things Itachi thinks and dreams about that he would never admit to anyone. (ECID)

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-01-30 - Updated: 2008-02-05 - 2359 words

?Blocked
No, I wrote this before I read Novocaines bella/sirius fic. I almost deleted this chapter, but actually, it's important to know for later on in the story, so I decided to keep it. In the end, I toned down detail a lot from my first draft, though I'm told it is still packed with too much detail. I don't know, I just write what comes to mind.


The Oracle

Chapter Seven

EICD





Itachi hated it. Hated her. He hated her beyond reason, beyond passion, beyond life, her, and everything that she stood for, even as his mouth formed the syllables of her name in a plea. Louder, she demanded, and louder he gave, feeling his pride cave to the necessity of release from this eternal torture. She kissed him, and he kissed her back, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, an invasion she allowed and rejoiced in, knowing how it signified his cracking self-restraint. Her tongue did battle with his, within their mouths, but she did him the small concession of allowing him to win, it was just one small battle in the entire scheme of things, as his artful tongue-work coaxed a moan from her throat that she made no effort to suppress. Her fingers on her left hand tangled in his hair, her wedding ring glinting in the light of the room as her right hand checked the night table next to her. Picking up the object she had been searching for, she released his hair and pulled away from the kiss.



“I… am going to…” his voice lost some of its strength when he noticed the object in her hands. It almost shook. Not this again, his mind almost whined as she coated the object liberally with a tube of lubrication she had obtained from the same location as the object in her hand. “K-Kill you…” he trailed off, his breathing already shallower, no matter his attempts to regulate it. Her beautiful lips curved in a sadistic smirk.



“Now, now, Itachi-kun… don’t say such things. They’re hurtful…,” she teased, running the head of the vibrator along her lips. Itachi gritted his teeth and shut his eyes against the assault he knew would not be long in coming. “And just make me want to punish you a little more….” The thing found its way to the opening of his ass, and he heard a clicking noise. She had never put it in on before, and this new sensation had him hard pressed not to moan. She moved it in so slowly he shivered from its lack more than its entrance. When it was finally in, she shifted it to vibrate against his prostate. He tried not to moan, but his body betrayed him, an inaudible moan bubbled to the surface, and his back arched upwards in pleasure. “Especially after we have such fun together…”



“D-Die…” he managed to say somehow, through the pleasure that ricocheted through his system. “Or let me go…” This second part was needy, almost begging, and she smiled to hear it. She turned back to look at him, one eyebrow raised in a questioning way. She would make him say it, again, because she loved to hear him say those words to her, loved to bend, twist, and nearly break him this way. She was an angel, but an angel among barbarians is only the most barbaric of them all. He moaned as her hand grasped his weeping cock and pumped it slowly, coaxingly, as her tongue danced the head. It flickered back and forth over the tip of the organ in her adoring hand, back and forth and sometimes into the slit. He let out a shuddering breath when the vibrator clicked off.



“L-let me go…” he semi-whimpered, and she shook her head no, letting her hair whisper back and forth over his thighs and lower hips with that motion. Erotic. Everything the woman did was so erotic, she could turn him on simply breathing; his body knew to react to her by now, and it had been difficult to last the meal the night before when all her words laced with innuendos that only he knew of. And her hand so lazily trailed on his thigh, massaging between his legs at the most inopportune moments when he was speaking where he could only continue. He would draw attention to it, demand for her to stop, if her youngest daughter was not at the table. She had barely the understanding of what friendship was, so soon, he did not want the girl asking questions, neither of him nor of her mother about why her hand had been where it was. Her mother would tell her exactly why, and Itachi would rather the girl not know, not yet.



“Why should I?” The black-haired woman asked of him lazily when it became apparent that he would not continue on his own. “You want to let me go, and then you want to fuck me, right?” His mouth opened to form words, but the vibrator clicked on again, scattering thoughts like a cold mid-winter breeze. He had had his eyes shut; now they opened slightly to look at her, before shutting again in pleasure. Words would not come to him properly, and Itachi refused to babble incoherently or scream and moan the way his body wanted him to. He wanted to cum. He refused to beg. But his body did it for him, in the way that it shifted and moved under her caresses and the maddening machine inserted into his ass so deep he felt full. He had woken to raging hormones, to wishing she were dead, to this bondage. He had gone from pleasant dream to sexual torture with this merciless, pitiless vixen. She pulled it from in him, nearly all the way, and his body almost cried for the loss, before she thrust it back into him hard. So hard, in fact, that it did manage to tear another moan from his throat, and his body shivered from the force. “You want me and my sexy body to let you inside. You want to push your long, hard dick into my throbbing wet cunt…” Her voice had taken on a seductive tone that would have any normal, unsexed up male on her in an instant, and he jerked in his bonds. The roots that tied him to the bed were adamant, however, that he should stay attached to the mattress.



He was only thirteen, after all. He had made such a valiant effort to resist, but could not continue to defy his body. His body ached for her. He had always thought that was a foolish phrase. The body could not be in pain simply because of a desire, he had thought, but now he knew he was wrong. His body did throb with his pulse in such a way that it was agonizing simply to exist in this world without reprieve. His blood was pounding inn his head, over the words that he said. He could not hear himself bend more to her will, even as the bending started to splinter. “Senseless…” he said, gasping for breath as she shut the vibrator off again. “You… forgot senseless….” He told her.



“You want to fuck me senseless.” She stated, and he nodded, his eyes opening to look at her. Their eyes locked, green on silvery-black, both of them willful, even if one set were more tired than the other. They were both headstrong. Itachi’s next word would send a thrill down her spine, making her aware of the wetness between her legs. She shifted from it to make herself more comfortable, as Itachi’s voice ranged in the lowest of sex tones; she could barely breathe from his voice alone, and his words, combined with his voice were powerful enough almost to send her into an orgasm.



“As many times as it takes…. I want to fuck you into the wall, so that your body leaves an imprint. I want to fuck you to the floor so you mindlessly scream my name even when I am through. I want to fuck you into this mattress so hard you will never think of anything but me, ever again.” She rewarded his bluntness with a kiss; the kind that made stars supernovae behind his eyes. He forgot she bound him to the bed, forgot she was married and this was supposed to be a torture, forgot everything except her. She demanded her name from him again, and again he gave, but becoming aware, that he was pushing her to a precipice. He smiled, almost laughing to know that he could affect her so, make her as desperate as she seemed to be, because now, she was pulling at her own clothes, throwing them aside in a manner most untypical of her.



He wanted her to release him so he could further enjoy this development, but knew, somehow, that she would not. That would mean releasing more control, and above everything else, this woman needed to be in control of him at least, if nothing else. Her naked breasts grazed over him as she straddled him, and smirking as she shifted, caught one into his mouth. He could feel her shiver, and when her arms wrapped around his head and pulled him closer, he smirked, tasting her heartbeat. It was quick, and throbbed strongly against his lips. He sucked a little harder, and bit onto the nipple lightly. He had wanted to be rough, but not yet, not yet. A little patience would go a long way to getting what he wanted. If he scared her off now, he would never have a chance like this again. She moaned his name, and he suckled harder still, and then abruptly turned his head. She whimpered a little.



“Itachi-” before her voice really registers and does all those wonderful- but so god-fucking-annoying when you’re trying to think- things to his head, he speaks again, in the tone he used before, the one that had sent her into this frenzy to begin with.



“Let me go… and I will show you exactly what it means to be an Uchiha. I will give you what you need…” His voice trailed off suggestively. She shook her head, denying him and he tried again. “Release me…” He used her name this time, and she moaned, but shook her head more fiercely. The green-eyed vixen ground her crotch into his, but without allowing penetration, his cock rubbed against her opening and he moaned to feel the slick flesh against his needy dick. His mouth opened to try again, but she shifted and turned on the vibrator again. She could feel the slight vibrations, not as strongly as he could, through his dick, and she moaned, rubbing her clitoris against him. The roots released him finally, and he slammed himself into her, grabbing her hips and forcing his dick into her wet pussy. He assumed her distraction had given them reprieve when she shut off the vibrator, because she looked surprised that he was free, but now he would make good on his threat. He would fuck her senseless. He rolled them over so she was underneath and thrust into her hard and fast. She did try to resist him. Itachi would have none of this, grabbing both of her hands in one of his and thrusting into her, and eventually, she stopped calling for him to stop. Her eyes glazed over with lust, she pulled free of his now slack grip and wrapped her arms around him. Her mouth found his, and they kissed avidly. Her lips murmured his name repeatedly, as though she did not really register them, and her body wracked with pleasure. Itachi slammed his cock into her, fighting against release even as she came to her own, her body pressed flush against his as his name became a scream on her lips. He fought, and fought against it through her shudders and tremors, through the obvious signs that she was about to pass out from pleasure overload, but not through this.



Itachi exploded inside her when the vibrator turned on again without warning, as he had never removed the damn thing. The force of his climax made the woman scream again, and he collapsed on top of her, the both of them breathing heavily. Her eyes hazed out with pleasure, she murmured his name continuously, her hand stroking his hair gently back out of his face. He felt sated and almost content. He almost forgot himself in his body’s reaction to snuggle into her, almost lost himself to being a thirteen year old who had slept with a beautiful woman, could almost think that she was his and that he would be able to do this everyday to this sexy vixen; that she would be with him like this forever. But that was what woke him, that train of thought. Finally awake, he saw the woman predominant in his dream wrapped around him, her finger circling his belly button; his shirt tugged up to reveal it, and he groaned. A fucking dream. None of that had been real. But as she looked up at him inquisitively, and asked him about his sleep, since, after all, he always awoke first, he resolved to make it happen. He would fuck the woman.



And then kill her.



He had almost forgotten.



As he sat up to take stock of the state of himself, he almost groaned to feel the shifting slide of his underwear. Itachi presumed her children or her husband was home when she made no move to stop him, to start her daily torture. None of her usual 'implements of doom' were in place. But the smiling gleam in her eyes was far to knowing for his taste.



Stupid bitch.



He hated her.



Really, He did.



He would kill her.



Someday really soon.



Before he could fall for her.



He would kill her someday soon.



Before he would have to explain this little affair to Amaya.



He would not explain this to her.
Sign up to rate and review this story