Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic > Of Love and Pain

Chapter 3

by cattyfuzzy

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Fye,Kurogane - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-08 - Updated: 2008-02-09 - 765 words

?Blocked
Enough

He watched as the blond took off his gloomy black coat and hung it behind the hook on the wall before divesting himself of the rest of his clothing and stepped quietly into the bathroom, they have no more qualms being naked infront of each other anymore after being through so many battles and after all they had been through. But for Kurogane every bit of that milky skin exposed tested his limits, he let his eyes drift from the delicate arch of Fay’s slender ivory neck to his scar less back and down to his firm derriere and his long endless pair of legs before Fay turned and caught his lingering eyes and stared back with his icy blue one before closing the bathroom door.

A flash of his dream last night came back to him, images of Fay pinned below him, softly panting as he trusted slowly into his tight ring of muscle, the pleasure of that heat and tightness overwhelming his senses. He took a deep breath and stood up and walked towards the window hoping for some other sights that would provide a safer distraction, lust is not something he could afford to entertain for now. He was still looking out of the window when he heard Fay exit the bathroom.

“I need to feed.” Fay said simply as he stood by the doorway, towel hanging dangerously loose on his hips.

Kurogane turned to look at Fay surprised with the request made. The mage would never take the first step no matter how hungry he was, he narrowed his eyes but didn’t say anything as he sat himself on the bed and waited for Fay’s approach.

Fay slide himself onto Kurogane’s lap still slightly wet from his shower, his hair dripping cool droplets onto the ninja’s heated skin and placed his hand on his chest, feeling the heartbeat sped up from his touch. He held Kurogane’s gaze as he leaned forward to his neck and sunk his fangs down and suck gently at the thick, warm blood that flowed out. He does love the taste of Kurogane, everything about the man was sweetness masked with his constant darkness. Addicting in the long run once you’ve had a taste.

Kurogane closed his eyes when he felt Fay broke his skin and felt his soft, pliant lips on his neck and he let his hands wandered up to Fay’s arms circling the cool skin underneath with the pad of his calloused thumb and pulled the mage closer to him. He doesn’t know why Fay wanted to feed this way but he wasn’t going to object to the opportunity of that closeness that Fay once provided so easily. He let his hands wander again, landing feather touches on Fay’s body and felt Fay shudder and his breathing hitched as his hands wandered too low and too near to the place that was between Fay’s thighs. Somehow, he pushed too far as Fay’s head snapped up and glared at him with the amber eye he attained once he turned into a vampire. Fay pushed himself off and walked towards the door before he lost his cool, the teasing had gotten out of control, he could feel the undeniable hardness of Kurogane gently nudging at him. He didn’t think he would deny his own lust, couldn’t trust himself to do so.

His hand was on the doorknob when a pair of muscular arms slammed down on either side of him and that deep, velvety voice spoke out trembling with lightly disguised anger.

“Don’t be such a damn tease and don’t push me over because I can’t promise I’ll be safe to be around after that.”

Fay turned to face Kurogane still with the vampire eye and smile.

“What did I do to you now, Kurogane?”

Kurogane didn’t answered but pulled the mage roughly by the chin with one of his hand and gave him a punishing kiss, tasting his own blood and a trace of Fay’s cool minty taste and managed a throaty moan from Fay as he broke off the kiss and smirked as he saw the mage's glazed, lusty expression with his fingers trailing the path along his lips where Kurogane’s tongue had swiped acrossed.

“You did to me what I just did to you. But I guess that’s enough for you isn’t it?” Kurogane said sharply before he swung out of the room, leaving Fay to his thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story