Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > High School.

Juniors

by chikchiky200

Sexual Content. Please don't read if you can't handle :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 1409 words

?Blocked
“Now that just pisses me off” Frank says as I stick my tongue out at him. I laugh and try to get away from him. He catches up to me easily, and tackles me, straddling me with his legs. The snow swirling around us taking our laughter and whisking it away. His Misfits gloves cup my face as the once playful tackle becomes more intimate.

“How long have we been together?” He asked me leaning in inches from my face. I blush, and shrug. He traces my lips with his thumb. I can tell he wants to kiss me, I can tell that everything around him has stopped and now it’s just me and him, in the school parking lot on this snow day.

“A few years?” I offer, he shook his head and smiled. Frank leaned in as if he was going to kiss me and I close my eyes gladly thinking his was. Then he misses my lips and leans towards my ear. I give a disappointed sigh but his voice causes me to smile.

“Longer than that,” he whispered. I get a shiver down my spine. I think hard, tracing through the years of my memory…

I remember now, we met at the swing set in fifth grade. We didn’t really talk, I was just on the swing crying because the school bully had stolen my lunch money…again, and Frank came up and pushed me lightly a smile on his face. I was grateful for his ‘cheer up session and I started to smile and then finally giggle as the bell rang, and we raced to the school building. We never really talked after that… until freshman year.

I notice how close our bodies are and I want Frank to kiss me so badly. Sometimes I curse myself for being so innocent, I just wish I could kiss him! I trace my fingers lightly up his back, hoping he got my message. He turned my head and surprised me with kisses up and down my neck. I moan because this feels good. I can’t quite explain it… but it’s good. I can’t help but giggle. Frank always seemed to find a way to surprise me.

He stopped and looked at me, a twinkle in his eye. Suddenly I’m pulled up with his arm around my waist and lead towards the car. I’m slightly disappointed with the sudden stop of intimacy, but gladly follow your lead.

We’re in your car now, I breathe low and hot onto the window drawing a small heart through the fog. You giggle but keep your eyes on the road. As soon as the first turn onto Marlowe court, I know we’re going to your house. I begin to wonder what you have in store… probably to just play Nintendo or something.

Pulling into your driveway it’s completely quiet. I think something is off… as if there’s something you want to tell me, but you’re holding back. Finally you talk to me as we walk up to the door.

“Mom’s not home.” That’s all you say. A sense of secrecy laced in you’re words… I have to admit it’s kind of hot. As soon as the door shuts, you attack me. I yelp in surprise, but soon my yelp turns into a moan as your hands roam my body and you’re lips attack my neck. I have a feeling, a feeling that I like and hate at the same time. It’s different, this kiss is different. My hands go up and down you’re back. It’s a nice feeling… knowing that you can give all you’ve got, and receive so much more. We slowly make our way to your room. Once we’re in there I close my eyes and let myself fall onto you’re bed. I can’t help but bite my lip as you straddle me, carrying on what we started in the parking lot. This time however, I want more. I can tell you want more.

“Gerard?” You ask in-between the nibbles

“Yeah?” I answer still in ecstasy from what’s going on.

“I think we should stop,” you’re words betraying you’re actions, as finally I feel you’re hands creeping up my shirt drifting your fingers around my belly button. I moan as you bite a little harder, lapping and nibbling that spot until my moans continue to be heard. But I stop myself.

“Wh-Why?” I ask. I’m out of breath, and my pants are uncomfortably tight. I know you can feel the bump on your ass because you wiggle your butt a little.

You stop everything you’re doing. Everything, and it’s painful how much I want you. I whimper my hands still wrapped around your neck. I look into your eyes, they’re filled with lust. But you lean down like you did in the parking lot, your breath on my ear.

“Because…I want you,” Your words send chills down my spine. I shake my head. And take my hands and take a trail strait to you’re zipper. I can feel your breath quicken and it makes me change. I know I’m not shy Gerard anymore. I’m Gerard… and I’m taking charge.

I giggle, and turn my head so my lips are on your ear.

“How bad do you want me?” I ask as I unzip you’re pants, I giggle even harder when your hard member bulges against my hand.

“So fucking badly” You whisper in a husky voice I’ve never heard before.

Slowly, and gently I pull your boxers down. My hand starts to stroke your cock, getting an immediate response from your mouth. But I want something else. I slowly push you back, your head close to the end of the bed. I’m on top of you now, pulling off your pants completely. I then move myself down, my lips inches from your hard member. I lick my lips and swirl my tongue around the head, your moan causes me to increase my rhythm. Once I’ve gotten the confidence, and satisfaction needed, I take as much of you as I can into my mouth. The taste is absolutely divine. I bob my head up and down your dick biting down ever so softly so my teeth graze it. You gasp and moan my name. I then begin to suck; I feel your hands tugging on my hair wanting more. I decide to make you beg, sucking then playing with your balls, soon though I slow down to an agonizing pace. I can feel your hard member pulsating against my tongue. My eyes close as I take the time to enjoy this.

“Gee,” you whimper out my name. I don’t stop but give you a muffled ‘Mmmhm?’ causing you to buck against my mouth from the vibrations.

“I-I need more” you beg. I silently laugh at you in my mind. Then I go for it, sucking as hard as I can, deep-thraoting you till I want to gag. I remind myself to relax and I know you’re enjoying this because you’re bucking your hips hard against me. Your moans soon turn into screams as I do my best.

“Fuck Gerard… I’m so fucking close” you say. This does nothing more than encourage me even further gaining the strength to go faster until the bitter sweet warmth fills my mouth. You pull out of my mouth and I swallow it, it feels good going down my throat.

You give me a smile of satisfaction and love as I crawl up and lay with you. You lean down to kiss me, tasting the remains of your cum in my mouth.

After a moment of relaxing you scratch the back of your head.

“Gee?” you ask, now stroking my hair.

“Yeah,” I reply glancing up at you.

“You’re truly amazing… you know that?” I feel a warmth travel up from my stomach, increasing my smile, as I nod my head. I feel your fingers twirling my hair then a small chuckle.

“I owe you… don’t I,” You ask me. I glance up at you I feel a blush creeping up my neck.

“Yeah…” I say looking away from you, closing my eyes and drifting off. “You do.”
Sign up to rate and review this story