Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

I'm Glad we Settled this Fairly.

by -PLWwayy

Bob makes French Toast, Sidney and Gerard are at peace, but it looks like things are all heading for chaos. And not Taste Of Chaos either...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 2007 words

?Blocked
Sup readers.
Moar reviews pls!!
Yeah AshamedToRiseAndBe, I love you :)
That's all. Enjoy.



RAY’S POV
“What took you guys so long?” Says Mikey.
“We were fucking.” declares Frankie. Gerard rolls his eyes and mumbles something about checking out the little music store. Sid laughs.
“Yeah right Gee.” Says Bob. Frank leaves to order for him and Gerard. “Yeah we’ve just about got everything. You guys bought enough food to feed a seven nation army.” Mikey says. Gee smiles “I’m gonna fight em off, a seven nation army couldn’t hold me back!” He sings. Sid winks at him ” They're gonna Rip it off, Taking their Time right behind my back” Frank walks back in to hear the last thing sung and joins in, horribly out of tune “And I'm Talkin' to myself at night because I can't forget Back and forth through my mind behind a cigarette!” I roll my eyes. As if Frankie and Gee aren’t obnoxious enough without another member of their crew egging them on. Mikey clasps his hands over Sid and Frankie’s mouths and Gerard laughs and sips his coffee. Frankie bites Mikey’s hand and sips his drink. “Anyway, it’s not my fault Toro eats so much.” I open my mouth in protest “I do not! Frankie eats more than me!” Everyone’s in stitches, and we continue just chilling and laughing till the driver appears and tells us we have to leave. We each get a trolley (Yes, that’s how much they bought) and wheel it to the bus, unload and get in, all ready to leave. Sid unloads a paper bag and won’t let anyone see what’s inside. “It’s probably TAMPONS!” screeches Gerard, laughing. Sid rolls her eyes and pegs a box at him nastily “No, that’s these.’ She says. They hit him on the head and bounce off, he picks them up and throws them back and she runs off to her bunk with them and the bag. “Er ok, dinner? We’ve lost our cook.” I say wearily. Bob puts up his hand and says “I can do French Toast.” Everyone agrees and Bob takes to the kitchen, where Frank and Mikey are still unpacking things. Well, nothing I have to do, I think, and walk to the living area. The bathroom door’s shut, and I assume Sidney’s in there. What’s she doing? I sit down and turn on the TV. “Oi I’ll put on a music DVD. Who’s for Maiden?” I call. “PUMPKINS” Scream Mikey and Gerard. “The Clash! We never Watch The Clash!” says Frankie. “Alright Maiden it is then.” I say cheerily and put it on. I sit watching for a while, taking mental notes, as I usually do, till Bob comes around with plates of French Toast and glasses of juice. “Man, you do Sid’s job better than she does. Where is she, anyway?” says Frankie. Gerard throws him a look which he doesn’t see and I say “Bathroom, I think.” Bob puts her plate on the table as Mikey gets up and walks to the bathroom and knocks on the door. “Hey Sid, you ok?” Silence, then a muffled “Yeah, gimme 5 minutes.” Then he comes back and sits down and shrugs, picking up his toast and biting into it. We sit chewing in silence for a while. “Man, this is awesome. Who taught you to cook, Bryar.” Says Gerard. “Funnily enough, your mom taught me this. Arvo after the I’m Not Okay video. Frank and Mikey were asleep, you were swimming and Ray was.. watching Maiden. So I went and hung with your mom, and she was making toast. It was fun” Gee laughs “Righto.” And then we hear the bathroom door, and out walks Sidney, with Jet Black hair. She looks really good and everyone knows it. Mikey stands up and kisses her, while Gee, Bob and Frankie just stare with their mouths open. Geez, she is hot, no wonder everyone likes her. Thankfully though, she stopped messing around with Gerard. I don’t think she ever did anything with Frankie, but if she had, she isn’t now. I trust her. Frank speaks up “Sid, that looks really good” Mikey nods and points to her toast. She shakes her head apologetically. “I had a big lunch.” Everyone nods and turns their heads to Maiden. Except Gerard. He’s still staring at Sid. He turns and sees me watching, blushes and turns to the DVD, as Sid starts taking the dishes to the kitchen for the dishwasher. Mikey gets up and walks away, stopping in the kitchen to whisper something to Sid that makes her giggle. He keeps walking then returns and announces “Two hours till we arrive at our destination. Till then, I’ma catch some shut eye. Night folks.” Everyone dismisses Mikey in some way and then the DVD ends. “Who else isn’t going to sleep?” Says Gerard. Frankie, Sid and I all raise our hands, and Bob yawns. “I might go now. Wake me up when we’re there. Peace.” “Night Bob” says Sid. “So, what are we watching now?” says Frankie. “Wanna play Halo?” I suggest. Frankie nods and picks up a controller excitedly. Game on!

SIDNEY’S POV
I picked up a discarded Kerrang! Magazine off the ground and flip through it. Gerard walked in, then back out. Huh? Ah well. I continued reading the review Three Cheers, admiring the hot photo of Gerard, when the light went off. It was pitch black, I couldn’t see anything. “Hey. Hey Gerard? Was that you?” I heard the door creak open and then shut. I didn’t even see him before he grabbed me and wrestled me onto the bed and down into the matress, pushing me down and kissing me hard.
It was pitch black dark, but I knew it was him. But I thought we agreed no more of this? I want to resist, but just can’t. He pressed his lips down hard on mine and forced them open with his tongue. His hands were pushing mine down into the mat, his legs in between mine keeping them apart. His lips were everywhere, moving down my face onto my neck, lingering there hungrily, then tracing down along my collarbone, then back up to my neck, sucking and licking, lifting himself up and leaning down with his hands on my shoulders. He continued to trace my neck with his luscious lips, knowing I loved every minute of it, then suddenly he took a savage bite. A shriek escaped my lips, followed by a moan, as the pleasure mixed with my pain. He had drew blood, in exactly the right place. I felt the blood trickle down in thick streams, which he let run down to where my dress’s neckline began. He traced his finger up the line, gathering blood on his finger, which he then put to my lips, then pulled away, licking the blood off himself.
“fucking tease.” I grumbled. With that he tore off the dress, I was just wearing a black bra and tiny black panties trimmed in lace. By now the blood had trickled down further and was nearly at my bellybutton. He tore off his own shirt and seized me roughly and pressed himself against me, leaving patches of blood. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down, making me lick the blood off. I grabbed his hands and forced them away. It was my turn. I flung one leg over him to hold him in place and sat on his stomach with one leg on each side. He tried to resist but I slapped him, hard. I pinned his hands and then his legs, now it was my turn to tease. I lathered the leftover blood all over my chest and leant in so he could smell it and almost taste it. I could feel how hard he was and was enjoying myself immensely by driving him nuts. Instead of giving him what he wanted, I got up on my knees and licked blood off my fingers. Then I went back over and resumed my previous position on his lap. I undid his fly and pulled down his jeans and then slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing a very hard cock. “oh, you naughty boy!” I purred, lowering my head to take him in my mouth. I licked the head, circling it slowly with my tongue, then taking him fully in my mouth, then stopping and sitting up. He groaned. I got off him and moved up to his face, kissing him again, this time, biting down hard on his lip. This time, I drew blood. He moaned and I continued to kiss him fervently, tasting his blood, both of us sharing it. This was enough to drive me crazy and I knew now I was ready for him to take me. I took my hands from his wrists, and as soon as I did he leapt on top of me and shoved his member deep inside me. I cried out as he thrusted wildly, taking it too fast for my liking. But I soon started to enjoy it as I felt the familiar feeling of pure bliss that only came when being hammered by this man. He started to moan, and my breaths turned into high pitched frantic gasps as he took me further and further until we both came at the same time. He collapsed on top of me, into the blood still lathered on my chest. I gave him one last bloody kiss and then rolled over.. What have I done? Why? Again? “I love your hair.” Whispered Gerard into my ear. As much as I wanted to snuggle into him, I knew I couldn’t I stood up and walked out, to the bathroom, where I am now, in the shower. Poor Mikey. Poor Frankie. Okay, this time, I don’t need to be told not to see him again. I know I won’t. I feel awful. I step out of the shower and look in the foggy mirror. “You’re a cheater.” I tell myself, before pulling my dress back over my head and relacing my panties. I walk out of the bathroom, stopping at the bunks to kiss Mikey lightly on the forehead, and walk to the common room where Gerard is sitting, dressed and clean, oddly enough. “Gerard, Why did we just do that?” He looked up and smirked. “Well, I knew you didn’t really just use me. I wanted to test the theory.” I sit down on the bed, which has been stripped. I look over to the corner and see the sheets that no doubt have blood on them. “Ok I didn’t use you. I love you Gerard, but I can’t have you. You love Frankie, and Mikey is a really special guy, and I know I’ll be happy with him. I feel awful betraying him, so this is it. We can still be friends though, right? You’re an awesome guy.” He looks ponderous for a second before replying off handedly “Sure. Friends.” He comes and sits next to me on the bed, I put my arm around him and kiss his cheek. “Thank you.” I whisper. Then I get up and walk back to the living area, where I see Ray and Frankie, both asleep with controllers on their chest. “Gerard!” I whisper. “Check that out” He comes out and looks. “Aaaw… I’m so snapping that.” He procures his phone from his pocket and takes two photos. Then he looks at me and says “Wanna watch Voyager?” I shrug “I guess.” We both sit down on the couch and watch in silence. “Damn Seven’s hot. I’d so turn gay for her…” I say. Gee laughs and starts to talk when suddenly the bus gives a violent lurch…
Sign up to rate and review this story