Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 39: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs

by patricksgirl84

I posted this before but it got deleted.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 2481 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 39: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs




~December~

The next few months went well for both Patrick and Bobbie. Patrick was working with an upcoming singer. He could work from home. Eric was playing basketball and doing well in school. Bobbie heard from Allison just once to tell her how sorry she was for everything once again. Patrick and Kevin made up, but still weren't best friends.

"Patrick, I need your help. Can you get that box down?" Bobbie was in the baby's room and getting things together. "Here you go. What is it?" "Look." He looked down on the box. It had written on it, 'For Future Stumps'. "Oh my god. You kept it all these years." "Of course. I wasn't going to get rid of this for nothing." They sat there going through the box. "Do you want to use this stuff? Or should we just keep it separate?" "I don't know. Let's keep it separate. Something to remember." Patrick said. "Sounds good." They packed up the box and put it in their room. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Bobbie said. She went to the door. "Hello, how can I help you?" There was a woman at the door. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and weighed barley 100 pounds. "Um, yeah. I'm here to see Patrick." "Oh, and you are?" "Candy Storm." "Alright. I'll get him." "Tricky, there's a Candy Storm to see you." "Oh okay." "You want to tell me who she is." "She is the singer that I'm producing." "You better keep it at that." "Oh Bobbie. Stop." Patrick went to her and kissed her. "I love you." He left her in the bedroom. "Nice name. Candy Storm."

Three hours later and Patrick was still with Candy. Bobbie was in the living room reading a baby book. She couldn't concentrate. "This is nuts. He just producing her album. Nothing more." She got up and went to the kitchen to start supper. She heard Patrick and Candy in the hallway. "Just work on the lyrics and we can start recording in the next few days. Call me if you need any help." Bobbie watched from the kitchen. "Okay. Thank you again Patrick. I know you are busy." "It's no problem. Drive safe." "Thanks." She kissed him on the cheek. Bobbie couldn't believe it. He didn't even say anything. She went back to cooking. Patrick came in and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Smells good. Whatcha making?" "Chicken and potatoes." "Yummy." "Don't you want some candy?" "Oh Bobbie. Come on. She means nothing to me." "Did you enjoy your kiss?" "What? Are you crazy?" He knew when he said that he was in trouble. "So I'm crazy now." "No baby. She just kissed me on the cheek. It means nothing. I love you. You are the one I want." Bobbie ran to the bedroom. "Gotta love pregnancy hormones." Patrick said.

He put the chicken in the oven and set the timer. He went upstairs. "Bobbie, honey." She was laying on the bed. "Sweetheart, you need to calm down. It's not good for the baby." "I know. I'm sorry. I don't know what is wrong. I get upset over stupid things." "It's the hormones. Your body is going through a lot." "Do you find me attractive?" "What? I find you extremely attractive." He rubbed her belly. "You know the doctor said we can have sex unless there were complications. There are no complications." "Bobbie, I don't know. Will the baby feel anything?" She laughed. "No." She grabbed Patrick by his shirt and kissed him. "I want you Mr. Stump." "Bobbie, I just don't know." He got up. "Patrick, please. We haven't had sex in such a long time." "I just don't want to hurt the baby." "You won't. I promise. We will just have to find some new positions." "God Bobbie, do you have any idea how much I want you." "Then come here. Eric won't be home until 7:00." "Okay, let me get the chicken out of the oven. Stay right there." Patrick went downstairs and took the chicken out of the oven and ran back upstairs to Bobbie.

He got on the bed. "Now where were we." Patrick said. "Right here." Bobbie grabbed him and attacked his lips. She took off his shirt and kissed his chest making her way down to his waistband. His erection rubbing her through his jeans. "Oh god, Bobbie." She straddled his legs and took off her shirt and bra. Patrick's hands went right to her breasts. "They have gotten bigger." He smiled. "Funny. Why is it that guys first notice that." "They are beautiful." She bent down and kissed him. She unbuttoned his jeans and took them off with his boxers. She grabbed his member in her hand. She bent down and slide her mouth over him. She licked the sides of him. "Okay, enough. I'm not going to last." Bobbie laughed.

She took her jeans and underwear off. She looked at Patrick. "What is it, babe?" "I love you so much." A tear slid down her face. "Bobbie, what's wrong?" "Nothing. I'm just so happy for once in my life." Patrick kissed her. "So am I." She straddle him again and felt his member slide into her. She started to grind her hips. "Bobbie, please. Not that. Not now. Just go up and down." She laughed. "And stop laughing at me. Just go slow. I want this to last." Bobbie put her hands on Patrick's chest and moved up and down on his erection. Patrick grabbed her hips. Bobbie was tightening up. She could feel her orgasm coming. "Oh Patrick." She kept moving. "Patrick, oh god." She came and started grinding her hips against Patrick. He didn't object this time. She came once more. "Bobbie, oh fuck." Patrick came hard inside of Bobbie.

Bobbie slide off of Patrick. They both laid on the bed and didn't say anything. Finally, after ten minutes Patrick spoke. "That was incredible." "Yeah, it was. Patrick, I love you so much." She started to cry again. "Bobbie, what is wrong? Is it just the hormones or more?" "It's probably the hormones. I'm scared, Patrick." "About what?" "The birth. What if something goes wrong?" "Nothing will go wrong." "How can you say that? You don't know for sure." "I know. I'm scared too, hun." He rubbed her tummy. "I can't wait to see her." "Her? How do you know?" Bobbie smiled. "I don't know. I'd like another boy, but I'd love a daddy's little girl." "She'll have you wrapped around her finger." "Probably." Patrick laid his head on Bobbie's breasts and continued to rub her tummy.

"Mom, Dad. I'm home." "Oh fuck." Patrick got up quickly and put on his clothes. "I'll go down." Bobbie was laughing. "What?" "I just never seen you get up that fast." "I didn't really want our son to see us naked." He smiled at her and left. She rubbed her belly. "How are you peanut? Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you. We love you so much." She got up and put on her clothes and went downstairs. "Hey Eric. How was school?" "Good. I already did my homework." "Okay. Supper will be ready in a few minutes." Bobbie went to the kitchen and put the chicken back in the oven. It just needed to be heated. The phone rang. "Hello?" "Is Patrick there?" "Uh, yeah." "Trick, the phone is for you." Bobbie went to the kitchen. She knew it was Candy. "Yeah. I can meet you in a few minutes. Why don't we meet at Coffee Hut. My wife needs her rest right now and I don't want to disturb her." Bobbie was getting madder by the minute. "Babycakes, I'm meeting Candy. I'm going to have supper later." "Okay." "I love you." He kissed her cheek and was out the door.

Bobbie could feel the tears coming. She got the chicken out and called Eric. "Where's dad?" "He had to meet someone. He'll be back later." They ate and Eric did the dishes. "Mom, I'm going to go to bed." "Are you feeling alright?" "Yeah, just tired. It's almost my bedtime anyways." "Okay. See you in the morning." Two hours later Patrick still wasn't home. Bobbie went to bed. A few hours later she felt Patrick get into bed. "Baby, are you awake?" "What do you think?" "I'm sorry. It took longer than I thought." "Four hours longer?" "I know. I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive me. Please." "Patrick, is this going to continue? I don't know if I can do this?" "What? You knew I was a musician when you married me." "I know, but we are going to have a newborn and a 10 year old (I don't know if I ever said what age Eric is. If I did, I'm changing it. lol) son. Am I suppose to be a single parent while you are off." "No, I will never expect that of you. But we are going to have to make sacrifices. I'm sorry, but that's the way it's going to be. Now, I'm tired of fighting every day. I know you are pregnant and uncomfortable and the hormones are raging, but I'm sick of it. I want my wife back." With that Patrick went to sleep in the living room. Bobbie stared at the door. She couldn't believe he left her. She went to sleep crying.

The next morning Bobbie awoke and Patrick had her in his arms. She turned around trying not to wake him. She kissed his lips softly. He opened his eyes. "I'm sorry, Bobbie. I shouldn't of yelled at you." "No, I have been a bitch. I'm the one who is sorry." "Let's just say we both were wrong." "Okay. When did you come back to bed?" "About 5:00. That couch is terrible to sleep on. We need another house." "Well, we are not about to get one now." Patrick laughed. "I know." He kissed her. "Ow. Oh god." "What is it? Did I hurt you?" "No, I'm having a contraction." "Oh fuck." Patrick jumped up. "What do you want me to do? Should we go to the hospital?" "No, first get Eric up and ready for school. Then call the nurse and tell her I'm having contractions." "Okay. What are you going to do?" "Take a shower." "What?" "Trick, calm down." He left to get Eric up and ready for school and Bobbie took a shower. She got out and got dressed and sat on the bed. She timed her contractions. She still had a long time to go.

Patrick came in talking on the phone. "Okay, let me ask her? Bobbie, have you timed the contractions and what are they?" "They are 10 minutes apart and 20 seconds." He told the nurse. "Okay, yeah. Thank you." "I can't believe it." "What hun?" "She said we should stay here until they get shorter apart and lasting longer." "It's alright, Patrick. I'm not about to have this baby now." He grabbed a brush and sat behind Bobbie and brushed her hair. "How are you feeling?" "Okay. They hurt, but not as much as they will." Patrick stopped brushing and laid Bobbie down on the bed and rubbed her stomach.



~3 Hours Later~

"Patrick, I'm hungry." Bobbie was sitting at the kitchen table. "I"m going as fast as I can, hun. Here." "Mmmm. Looks good." She ate a sandwich and had water. Her contractions were 7 minutes apart and lasting 40 seconds. "Ow. Damnit. This is not fun anymore." "I wish I could take the pain from you." "Save it. That's what the men alway say." Patrick laughed and Bobbie gave him a look knowing he shouldn't of laughed. He ate his sandwich. Bobbie went to the bathroom. "Patrick, get the bags." "Why?" "My water just broke." Patrick choked on his sandwich. He ran into the bedroom and got Bobbie's suitcase. "Ready?" "Not really, Trick. Scared shitless." Patrick drove Bobbie to the hospital and parked the car. They walked to the maternity ward and checked in.

Bobbie was shown a room while Patrick made out forms and called Pete to pick up Eric from school. He went into the room. "Hey baby." Bobbie was in the bed. "Patrick, it hurts so much. Dr. Jacks was just here. I"m only 3 centimeters." "Really? Is there anything they can do?" "Not yet." "You'll get through this. You are so strong." "Thanks trick." Bobbie rested for a bit.



~20 Hours Later~

"You need to really push this time Bobbie. The baby needs to come out." "I can't. I've been pushing too long." "Baby, you can do it. You have to." Bobbie gave one more push and passed out. "Shit, we have to get her in the OR. Patrick, she's going to need an emergency C-section. They will give you scrubs." "Okay." They wheeled Bobbie away from Patrick. A nurse came in and gave Patrick scrubs to put on over his clothes and showed him to the OR. He sat down by Bobbie. She was sedated. He played with her hair. "Baby, you can't leave me. I don't know what I'll do. When this is over I want you to fight like you have never fought before. Got it." Just then Patrick heard a baby cry. "It's a girl." "A girl? Really? Did you hear that Bobbie. A little girl." Patrick could feel tears coming. He went over to where they were cleaning the baby up. "She's beautiful." The nurse wrapped her up and handed the small bundle to Patrick. "Hey darling. We've been waiting for you for a long time. Want to see mommy? She's tired right now, but you'll see her soon." "Patrick, we need to take her and check her over. You can come if you want." "What about Bobbie? How is she?" "We are going to take her to ICU so we can keep an eye on her. I don't like her heart rate right now. It is going up and down." "Okay. Um, I guess I'll go with the baby. Can I see Bobbie though." "Of course. Come when you are done."

~"Mommy, mommy. Wake up." "Hailey, what are you doing? I haven't seen you in such a long time." "I know. Something has happened." "No, I didn't lose the baby." "No, she was born. Daddy is with her. He wants to be with you too." "Why am I with you then?" "You passed out and your heart rate isn't going up." "I want to go to them." "I know you do. You have to fight. Daddy, told you that. Do you miss me?" "Yes, everyday." "You won't forget me now with the new baby?" "Never. Daddy misses you too." "I know. I love you both and Eric. I wish I knew him." "He would love to know you." Bobbie hugged Hailey.~
Sign up to rate and review this story