Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 3

Cherry Virgin Lolita

by Noizchild

Molly begins her map. Damon yearns for Ginny again. Edward hungers for another round with Stacey. Song Recommended: "Get Me Off" by Basement Jaxx

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 3024 words - Complete

?Blocked
Cherry Virgin Lolita:

Simone's Notes:

Sexual manga featuring children or childlike characters are called lolicon manga. These are generally legal in Japan, although child pornography was outlawed in 1999. Lolicon manga are usually short stories, published as dojinshi or in magazines specializing in the genre. Common focuses of these stories include taboo relationships, such as between a teacher and student or brother and sister, while others feature sexual experimentation between children. Some lolicon manga cross over with other hentai genres, such as cross-dressing and futanari. Kodomo no Jikan is an example of a series that, while not pornographic, draws on lolicon themes for its plot. Lolicon is a subject of study in the Superflat exhibition.

"Can I look now?" Alphonse asked for the fifth time.

"Not yet!" Molly replied cheerfully as she led him down the hall to her apartment.

"But when?" he partial-boyfriend asked.

"I'll let you know!" the young journalist answered. Molly said that she had a surprise for Alphonse. He was really excited to see what it was. The bunny made it all the way back to her apartment. She slowly unlocked her door. Molly used her hip to push it open. Alphonse felt himself walking into another room. His heart was racing in complete excitement. "Wonder what's so big that she had to surprise me with it!" he thought happily. Al just couldn't wait and see what it was. They kept walking until Molly stopped right in her tracks. Al was really happy now. His bunny lightly let go of his hands.

"Okay!" she said. "Let can look now!" Alphonse opened his eyes and looked around. He was in her room. So far, there was nothing to be surprised about. Molly noticed his face right away.

"Look forward!" she hinted to him. Alphonse did so slowly. A huge white board was on the wall. Molly stepped forward and presented it to him.

"Tada!" she said aloud. Al still didn't get it.

"Okay," he said uneasily. "What is it?" Molly looked at him surprised.

"What is it?" she asked him in surprise. "What is it? This is my map!" Then it hit Alphonse quickly.

"Oh!" he said aloud. "Your map!"

"Yes!" Molly said. "I just got it today!" Her man was a little confused again.

"How did you manage to get the money for it?" he asked her. Molly smiled at him wickedly.

"I'm made some friends here!" she replied. Then, she took out a black marker and wrote down her name. She then went a few inches over to her right and wrote down Al's name. She completed the start by drawing a line between the two names. The young journalist turned to him smiling.

"See?" she asked. "I have added us to the map. The line means that you and I are in a relationship."

"But what about the others?" Alphonse asked her. Molly kept her same face on.

"I was just getting to them!" she exclaimed. Then she took her marker and drew three more lines around Al's name. The journalist then wrote down Amy, Bev, and Carrie's names at the end of the lines. Molly stepped more smiling.

"Better now?" she asked. Alphonse took a long while to look at her work. Molly watched his face for a positive reaction. The boy finally smiled at the map.

"Yep!" he said to her.

"Great!" Molly replied. "Now have to try and get everyone else and I'm all set." Al looked at her with big eyes of surprise.

"Everyone here?!?" he asked.

"Yeah!" his bunny said. Alphonse looked at her uneasily. Molly just smiled at him richly.

"Well I have to," she reasoned. "I want to be fully accurate on this map!" Al just nodded at her.

"All right," he said. "Just be careful." Molly turned to him and leaned in close.

"I will!" she said softly. Then she lightly kissed him on the nose. Alphonse felt a little better now.



Damon Sanders on the other hand, wasn't having it so well. He was struggling once again with his sexual appetites. Ginny was on his mind at the moment. She just wouldn't leave his head. They hadn't slept together since that night back in March. He was hungry for more. The man had been in a nasty dry spell for months. The porn was past helping him now. The col. needed real flesh to satisfy his forever-growing need. The phone was just inches from his hand. He could just...

"No!" he thought. "I can't cheat on Carol again!" Damon sat back and sighed. "I just need to get out!" he thought. "Yeah that's it!" Then he rose to his feet from his desk and walked outside.



Edward was outside of Stacey's house waiting. He suddenly wanted more from her. The incubus cursed himself for letting Roy and Nately intervene. "That won't happen this time!" he thought. Edward had been watching Stacey's every move closely. The creep even had her schedule memorized to every single second. Stacey would be home alone tonight. Her parents were still protective over her since she was kidnapped. But, Ed had willed them to think that their daughter would be safe for one night alone. "This was just too easy!" he thought. All he had to do now was wait until Stacey's parents left. Edward began plotting about what to do her with her next.



Damon trembled even more. This was a bad idea now. The cravings for sex and Ginny had gotten worse now. Sanders looked up to the sky. The sun was high in sky this afternoon. Damon sighed in misery. "What has happened to me?" he thought. "I was never this desperate at all!" Staying faithful was getting harder and harder to do. Damon was looking at more and more women in a sexual way. He found himself going to bars more and more often. Sex and women were all around him. They seemed to be calling out to him lustfully. Damon was really in a jam now. The temptation was just getting worse and worse. Pretty soon, he wouldn't be able to control himself any longer. Damon hated to envision when that moment would be. He had been there one too many times and saw what happened afterwards. But what could he do? Therapy wasn't really helping him at all. The tips Carol gave him had stopped working a long time ago. So what to do? What to do? The offer with Ginny still stood. "No!" he thought. "It would be like using her again!" Damon sat down on the ground sighing. He just couldn't focus straight anymore. There was only one way to fix this. He had no choice but to make the call. Try as he might, he had no other way to fix his growing problem.

Damon made it back into his office after lunch. He picked up his phone and dialed Ginny number. He sat back and waited while the phone on the other line rang. The col. began to breathe heavily. Part of him was hoping that no one would answer the phone. However, another part of him wanted her to answer the phone.

"Hello?" a female's voice answered on the phone. Damon began to relax some.

"Ginny?" he asked in a calm voice.

"Yes?" the girl asked. The col. felt really better now.

"Damon?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah," Sanders replied.

"What's up?" his other girl asked him.

"What are you doing tonight?" Damon asked.

"Not much," Ginny answered. "Why?" Her guy friend swallowed hard and uneasily.

"I really need you tonight!" he said quickly. There was a long pause on the phone. Damon was really nervous now. He thought that Ginny would turn him down.

"What time?" she asked. Damon relaxed again. She seemed interested after all.

"Nineteen hundred hours sound good?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Ginny agreed.

"Good," her man said. "See you then!" Then they both hung up. Damon sat back and breathed out. Problem was solved. Well, almost. There was only one little thing left to do. The col. picked up the phone and dialed home. He waited while it rang on the other line.

"Hello?" a woman answered.

"Hey Carol," Damon said. "I'm going to be working late tonight. Don't wait up for me."

"Okay dear," she said.

"Give Micah a kiss for me," her husband said to her.

"Okay," Carol replied. "Love you."

"Love you too." Damon replied. Then they both hung up. Damon sat back once again. He felt bad for what he was about to do tonight, but he had no other choice. This was the only way to fix the problem.



Evening fell fast. It was time for Edward and Damon act on their plans. Edward was waiting outside of Stacey's house just as he was before. Her parents would be leaving in a couple of moments. The only thing to do now was to wait. Edward smiled as he plotted out the things he would do to Stacey tonight. "She's just a newborn kitten in my hands!" he thought sinisterly. Then, the front door opened wide. The alchemist waited in anticipation. The girl's parents stepped out into the night. Edward's excitement heightened when he saw them leaving. The show would be within seconds.

"Good night sweetie!" the father called out to his daughter.

"Night dad!" Stacey called back. Then, the mother shut the door behind her and the couple was off for the night. Edward watched them leave patiently. Once they got into the car and drove away. Edward sensed Stacey getting into bed and smiled to himself. "Show time!" he thought evilly. Then, the incubus disappeared into the night sky.

Damon waited outside of Ginny's apartment door. He knocked on it uneasily.

"Coming!" a girl's voice called out from the inside. Damon waited with his heart racing hard. The heat was racing pretty quickly. He swallowed really hard. "Here it is!" the col. thought eagerly. Sanders thought that the sooner this was over, the sooner he could focus again. He just hoped it would be the case. The door finally opened. Damon looked up to see Ginny standing before him. The col. just couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was dressed in only a sports jersey for the night. Her long blonde hair was loose and down for the night as well. She didn't have any make-up on tonight. Damon was completely enamored by this young beauty. Ginny looked at him blushing.

"You're here!" she exclaimed. Damon couldn't speak at all. He just rushed forward and kissed his young girlfriend deeply on the lips. Ginny was completely in surprise. The col. lightly pulled away from her. They stared at each other for a long while in rising bliss. Then, Ginny leaned forward and kissed Damon again on the lips. This time, they didn't stop kissing. Sanders tightly embraced his girlfriend. Ginny dragged her older boyfriend into her apartment. The col. closed and locked the door behind them. Damon lightly pushed the girl back on the couch. The heat rose on from there. Sanders lightly slipped his tongue into her mouth. After a few licks with it, Ginny gave in and gave him her tongue as well. Both muscles seemed to be in romantic battle together. The couple just had to have more really fast. Ginny quickly grabbed at the col.'s jacket and slowly began to unbutton it. Damon moaned loudly in her mouth. He just couldn't quick still for her. His heart was racing like a wild horse. This was what he wanted after all. "I know this is wrong!" he thought. "But it feels too good to stop!"

Ginny quickly yanked off his jacket. Next came his shirt. She slowly worked on that as well. Damon grabbed onto her night shirt and quickly ripped it off of her. She pulled off his shirt at the same time. Both items of clothes hit the floor at the same time. The couple were kissing even more. Damon lightly began massaging Ginny's almost full breasts. The little Catholic girl felt herself flying away in deep bliss. Finally, this was something that she wanted to do. "I'm so sick of being the stuck-up prude in my group!" she thought happily. "I can finally be free with this man!" Ginny quickly grabbed onto her man's pants. She quickly undid them and yanked them right off. The col. rubbed up to her really close. Ginny moaned aloud in great happiness. The naughty genie was rising out of its bottle really quickly. She was starting to feel like a real woman now. She was what she really wanted after all.

Damon grabbed onto her panties and pulled them right off. Ginny did the same with his boxers. His girl leaned in close to his ear.

"Do you have protection?" she asked him softly. Damon looked down at her smiling. He climbed off of her and crawled over to his jacket. The col. reached into the inside pocket and pulled out a fresh condom. He slowly unwrapped it and put it on. Ginny smiled in deepened bliss. She spread her legs gracefully for him. Damon climbed back on top of her and got right to work.

He started off slow as usual. Ginny moaned out softly. Damon was careful to be gentle with his young lover. She was still inexperienced with intimate romance. He was determined to fix that after a few romantic rounds with her. Both had two different views on this ride. Damon saw this as stress relief. He needed the sex to keep himself sane. If he didn't, the man would go mad. Carol wouldn't give to him constantly like he wanted. So, Damon had to go elsewhere to scratch the itch. The poison was in high action now that the harvest was in high gear. There was no way to escape the truth now. He was falling back into his old habits. And there was nothing that the col. could do about at this moment. "Darn you, Ai-Oni!" he thought to himself every time. "How could you do this to me?!? Why did you do this to me?!? Why do I have to be hungry still afterwards?" Ginny saw the sex as romance. Damon couldn't have come at a better time. Kate had died and she had no one to talk to. Damon had been such a good friend to her. He was always there for her and he listened to her every word. The man had been so supportive of her. So, it was so natural that they would get together like this. (Too bad she didn't know anything about his wife and son!)

At long last, Damon came hard within the condom.

"AHHH!!!" he cried out happily. Then he just lied there on top of her panting. Ginny lightly leaned and gently kissed him on the head. He looked up at her tired and smiling.

"That was great!" he whispered.

"Yeah!" the girl agreed. Then he lightly kissed her on the chin and went to sleep on her chest. Ginny lightly kissed him on the head again.

"I love you, Damon," she whispered to him. Then, the girl fell asleep with him.

Stacey awoke to feel a strange sensation between her legs. She quickly awoke to find Edward lying top of her. The incubus was just about to enter into her. The girl became quickly afraid. She tried to scream out, but she seemed to be silenced. Edward smirked at her coldly.

"Aw, what's wrong little Stacey?" he whispered to her. "Can't cry out? Good! My charm is working on you just find!" The girl looked at him in great fear. Edward pinned her down hard by her shoulders.

"Oh yes," he went on. "I didn't get to finish up from the last time I played with you! Stupid Mustang came along and ruined it for us! But now, you no one can help you now! You are my bitch for tonight! So you better enjoy the ride!" Stacey was in a deep world of freight. She thought that this nightmare was over once she was rescued. Now this nightmare had started up again. "Please let this be a bad dream!" the girl thought over and over again. Edward kept smiling at her fear.

"No," he whispered to her crossly. "It isn't. Neither is... this!" Then, Edward violently forced himself inside of her. Stacey was in deep pain now. She still couldn't scream out. Her tears fell hot and fast. Edward just smiled at the girl's pain. He just began pulling in and out her violently. There was nothing the little force lolita could do. All she could do was cry and endure the pain and torment. Edward just went faster in the girl. The black and red in his eyes were swirling at rapid speeds. The long wait was paying off handsomely. The alchemist was getting his fill for tonight. "Oh yes!" he thought in aroused bliss. "Show me your fear, you little bitch!" The incubus just kept thrusting into her deeply. Stacy's tears just flooded her sheets. The girl kept thinking that she was going to die. Why wouldn't this monster let her be?

Edward finally came within the girl.

"OHHH YES!!!" he yelled out happily. The monster then looked down at his lolita. She was trembling and crying now. The incubus just kept smirking at her.

"Well," he said. "That was great!" The alchemist incubus then removed the charm off the girl and climbed off of her. He calmly walked over to the window. He pushed the heavy summer window wide open. Just about when he was about to leave, Edward paused and turned to his little lolita.

"Good night, sweetie!" he said to her sinisterly. Then, the climbed out of the opened window and flew off into the night. Stacey just lied there in a sick and cold sweat. Something inside of her was telling that this wasn't going to be the end at all. The worst was yet to come...

Next Night

Next Time: Alex gets subjected to more abuse as the succubi's delight one night for a steamy all-girls party.
Sign up to rate and review this story