¤ Name: Ched
¤ Alias: Gundamwinggirl/ Aki Inochi
¤ Age: 14 (My birthday is in a few weeks! yay)
¤ Height: 5’5’’
¤ Weight: 125 lbs
¤ Family: Okasan and Tousan
¤ Pets: Kelo, Dixie, Cookie, Sheba (all dogs), Psiren(Elementalist's cat that I claim as my own), Spike (another of Elementalist's cats that I claim as my own)!
¤ Location: Tennessee
¤ Animes: Samurai Champloo, S-CRY-ED, Knight Hunters, Saiyuki, FullMetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Chrono Crusade, Peace Maker Kurogane, G Gundam, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, Zoids, Orphen, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin III, Gundam Wing, Witch Hunter Robin, Gundam Seed, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z Series (Uncut), Tenchi Muyo, Yuyu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Case Closed, and some more
¤ Mangas: Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star, Love Hina, Chrono Crusade, Jing the King Of Bandits, Inuyasha, Trigun, D. N. Angel, Tsubasa, and Diabolo.
¤ Games: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Animal Crossing, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10, and Final Fantasy 10 2, Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem 2, and Star Ocean.
¤ Bishies: Roy Mustang, Banokotsu, Sasuke, Aya (Knight Hunters), Jin (Samurai Champloo), Hakkai, Gojyo, Goku (Saiyuki), Sesshomaru, Wolfwood, Chrono, Aoshi, Spike, Athrun, Kira, Amon, Seto, Heero, and Duo.
¤ Colors: Red, Black, and Blue
¤ Song: "Georgia Rain" by Trisha Yearwood
¤ Bands/Singers/Writers: Utada Hikaru, Yoko Kanno, Dream, Do As Infinity, BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, PuffyAmiYumi, Trace Adkins and alot more...
¤ Food: Pizza!
¤ Junk Food: Chocolate
Top Ten Anime:
1) Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi has made some happier anime…but Inuyasha rules…and the ears…ya just have to love the ears.
2) Wolf's Rain, a great anime and since I love wolfs, this adds to the liking of it! My favorite characters have to be Tsume and Kiba, but my favorite pairing is Tsume/Toboe, and right whne you thought that Blue was the bad wolf/dog, a twist occurs! Great anime!
3) Cowboy Bebop, this was a great anime! This made me a lover of Yoko Kanno, but besides the music, Spike was just soo cool! He has to be a hero of mine, just like Inuyasha and Heero.
4) Gundam Wing, has to be the best Gundam series ever, but besides some sad parts in it….it’s a great anime!
5) FullMetal Alchemist, one of the best anime ever created. Tragic yet funny, I truly love this series. My favorite character (besides Ed) is Roy Mustang. It has great music, a good plot, as well as the science known as Alchemy. This is a must see.
6) Witch Hunter Robin, haven’t got to see the whole series, but what I’ve seen so far is great! Amon is so cool, and Robin rules! And Micheal is just a cool genius.
7) Yuyu Hakusho, is a great anime! Hot characters, kool battles, and even some humor..everything an anime should be and more.
8) Dragonball Z, the first anime I ever watched and it will be an all time favorite of mine forever. Gohan was so cute, and Goku was a hero of mine for many years and still is!
9) Trigun, it was a great anime...I cried when any good person died..I cried when the others cry...it was very emotional.
10) Zoids CC, has to be the best out of all of the Zoid series. Having hot characters, kool new zoids, great battles and some comedy...ya couldn't help but love it!
My Least Favorite Episode of Fullmetal Alchemist-
¤ #25: Words of Farewell
Favorite Yaoi Couples:
Roy/Furher (my own personal pairing)
Yami Yugi/Yugi (favorite)
Inuyasha/Bankotsu (runner up)
Lord of the Rings:
Ash/Nicholas (my OC Character)
Yahiko/Soujiro (no clue why)
Favorite Straight Couples:
Seto/Sakura (my OC character)
Inutaisho/Kagome (GO Nefra1)
Inutaisho/Izayoi (inu's mom and dad)
Heero/Relena (don't like the couple much, but Heero's gotta have someone)
Witch Hunter Robin:
Nobunaga/Aichika (tenchi's mom and dad)
Jessie/James (so cute)