1) I write to get the noise out of my head.
2) I tend to write in cliches, overdescriptive and always very melodramatic. This reflects my personality, so if you don't like it, please don't read it.
3) Mostly, I read, I'm a very critical person, and despite the fact that I probably read the majority of stories in the MCR category, I review disgustingly infrequently and without much originality.
4) My life is influenced by My Chemical Romance, Sylvia Plath, Requiem for a Dream, and Fire.
5) I have one of the darkest minds you'll ever come across, but I try to hide it so people don't get scared.
6) I quote Shakespeare and all the shows I've ever acted in, in everyday life.
7) I don't tolerate stupid people and I am not afraid to tell them.
8) If you cannot type in full sentences with proper grammer MOST of the time, you do not deserve to call yourself a writer, just an idiot who has access to a computer.
9) I live in New Zealand, and value its beauty and diversity, but abhor its Tall Poppy Syndrome and Chip off the Shoulder
10) I am thoroughly sick of people complaining about high school; its workload and the people in it. Suck it up. Wait until you reach university.