- Username: ilovemikey
- Member Since: 2007-05-13
- MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old enough to know better but too young to care.
- I keep my stories up because 1) people seem to still like them, and I hate it when my own favorite stories are deleted; and 2) it's a massive stroke to my massive ego when I get a good (or bad, rea...
- Charll..&& Im kinda new at this stuff. So yeah give us chance =] If you review my story(s) regular, I post new chapters regular; simple. Oh and don't even bother copying my stories and pas...
- I've been told that I'd make a very good drunk and a very good lesbian, though I've been neither. I cause serious emotional damage, unintentionally and otherwise. I enjoy reading Preacher, colle...
- "Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too hard to read." I lust for music. Writing is my passion. Art is my first love. I'm an optimist who adores exploring the p...
- Um, I'm Gwen. This account is mostly inactive, cause... I don't write much anymore. go to my tumblr instead. So... When I was 12 to 14 or so I wrote Frerard (Gerard Way/Frank Iero - MC...
- My Name Is Becca. I'm A Budding Writer And I Suppose I Share This Dream With Many People That Are On This Site. I Love Reading And Can Get Lost In Novels If They Are Written Well. I Must Add That B...
- Hey all! xD I don't know how exactly, but i've become obsessed with Frerard... don't those two realize how great they'd be together??!! Right now I'm working on a story called "The Savior of the ...
- My name is Finch and I love Frerard. To me, it's like crack. I can't go a day without reading or writing it. If you have some Frerard for me, send it to me. I'll be happy to have it. But, I'm afrai...
- Authors: 198117
- Stories: 39125
I set this when Brendon was in highschool. He meets new girl Trisha, but will she fall for the nerd ...
One more day to go, and I'll be doing this, so ask away NOW! :D
Said in the nicest way possible (it's a joke guys, not a dick. So don't take it so hard)
The Universe was collapsing. The only door out was the one that they never knew was there. Now, with...