- Username: SuzSpence
- Member Since: 2008-10-09
- Real name: Suzi
- Bio:Okay, just so you know, I write tragedies and drama. I am actually trying to work on an MCR-related version of Saw, except I suck at making traps, so any ideas? But that'll happen if people like the first story I post. Anyway, something else you should know is that I also like killing off characters. It's not because I don't like them, that's just how I write. So if you read a story of mine where Gerard gets shot in the head or something, don't be mad at me. I'm going through a phase where the character I like most gets killed off. I love all of MCR and would never want to hurt them intentionally, EVER. Oh yeah, I HATE MARY-SUES!! I've read so many stories where it's pretty much the same damn character in a love triangle or hexagon with a dark past and who is outrageously beautiful and blah blah blah. Death to them all! In fact, I hate them so much that all the stories I post on here will be purely based on MCR or whoever I decide to write about. And if I do decide in the future to write a story with an original character, I will go to extreme lengths to make sure they are as non-Mary-Sue as possible. And there will be no love triangle. I've never written a romance story and I don't intend to start one. So yeah, that's how I roll. If you don't like it, don't read it. Oh yes, and one parting thought: I am a review junkie so please feel free to tell me what you think. But if, for some reason you are offended by character death, please don't tell me. Like I said before, if you don't like it, don't read it. Oh yeah, and I have an account on fanfiction.net (Second Hand Regret)if people think that I 'stole' an idea. I didn't. Trust me. Can someone tell me if Unspeakable is working? coz I just posted it and it's not working on my computer. Yeah, i do that. I post a story and then check to see if it worked...I'll shut up now.
- I keep my stories up because 1) people seem to still like them, and I hate it when my own favorite stories are deleted; and 2) it's a massive stroke to my massive ego when I get a good (or bad, rea...
- I've been told that I'd make a very good drunk and a very good lesbian, though I've been neither. I cause serious emotional damage, unintentionally and otherwise. I enjoy reading Preacher, colle...
- I'm a 19-year-old punk brat who likes to write slash fiction. :)
- I think people really seem to state the obvious in these thingies, so... um...I love My Chemical Romance, and that's that. I'm...a girl,I guess you could say. My name's Crys (pronounced Chris) only...
- I love: My family, my friends, music, drumming, singing, writing and a ton of other stuff! What else is there?
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
Frerard one shot. Frank doesn't like Gerard using him. Is better than i make it sound xD
- Authors: 428739
- Stories: 40063
Fifth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Nakata Rieko wasn't exactly an angel of a student. She was hig...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a lit...
In: Yami no Matsuei
A tale of overcoming the odds. This book is copyrighted by myself. It is in the process of being pub...
CHAPTER 28 UP! Follow Em through her ups and downs- I give you college, alcohol, trouble and a bunch...
Games have rules, but who wants to play by the rules? That depends on the game. This is now a chapte...