- Username: SuzSpence
- Member Since: 2008-10-09
- Real name: Suzi
- Bio:Okay, just so you know, I write tragedies and drama. I am actually trying to work on an MCR-related version of Saw, except I suck at making traps, so any ideas? But that'll happen if people like the first story I post. Anyway, something else you should know is that I also like killing off characters. It's not because I don't like them, that's just how I write. So if you read a story of mine where Gerard gets shot in the head or something, don't be mad at me. I'm going through a phase where the character I like most gets killed off. I love all of MCR and would never want to hurt them intentionally, EVER. Oh yeah, I HATE MARY-SUES!! I've read so many stories where it's pretty much the same damn character in a love triangle or hexagon with a dark past and who is outrageously beautiful and blah blah blah. Death to them all! In fact, I hate them so much that all the stories I post on here will be purely based on MCR or whoever I decide to write about. And if I do decide in the future to write a story with an original character, I will go to extreme lengths to make sure they are as non-Mary-Sue as possible. And there will be no love triangle. I've never written a romance story and I don't intend to start one. So yeah, that's how I roll. If you don't like it, don't read it. Oh yes, and one parting thought: I am a review junkie so please feel free to tell me what you think. But if, for some reason you are offended by character death, please don't tell me. Like I said before, if you don't like it, don't read it. Oh yeah, and I have an account on fanfiction.net (Second Hand Regret)if people think that I 'stole' an idea. I didn't. Trust me. Can someone tell me if Unspeakable is working? coz I just posted it and it's not working on my computer. Yeah, i do that. I post a story and then check to see if it worked...I'll shut up now.
- I keep my stories up because 1) people seem to still like them, and I hate it when my own favorite stories are deleted; and 2) it's a massive stroke to my massive ego when I get a good (or bad, rea...
- I've been told that I'd make a very good drunk and a very good lesbian, though I've been neither. I cause serious emotional damage, unintentionally and otherwise. I enjoy reading Preacher, colle...
- I'm a 19-year-old punk brat who likes to write slash fiction. :)
- I think people really seem to state the obvious in these thingies, so... um...I love My Chemical Romance, and that's that. I'm...a girl,I guess you could say. My name's Crys (pronounced Chris) only...
- I love: My family, my friends, music, drumming, singing, writing and a ton of other stuff! What else is there?
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
PostWar, things are different. Lives have been lost, leaving the survivors to pick up the pieces. A ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 483970
- Stories: 40147
Tom and Joey are always in each others arms. But little do they know that just the sight of them lov...
A pen pal project is assigned, what happens when Gerard Way introduces himself to his new "pal"?
Gerard is a cartoon artist working in New York, but that's only what he does during the day. At nigh...
Enjolras has only had one love in his life: his country. What happens when the spirited leader of th...
In: Les Miserables
In: Azumanga Daioh