- Username: SuzSpence
- Member Since: 2008-10-09
- Real name: Suzi
- Bio:Okay, just so you know, I write tragedies and drama. I am actually trying to work on an MCR-related version of Saw, except I suck at making traps, so any ideas? But that'll happen if people like the first story I post. Anyway, something else you should know is that I also like killing off characters. It's not because I don't like them, that's just how I write. So if you read a story of mine where Gerard gets shot in the head or something, don't be mad at me. I'm going through a phase where the character I like most gets killed off. I love all of MCR and would never want to hurt them intentionally, EVER. Oh yeah, I HATE MARY-SUES!! I've read so many stories where it's pretty much the same damn character in a love triangle or hexagon with a dark past and who is outrageously beautiful and blah blah blah. Death to them all! In fact, I hate them so much that all the stories I post on here will be purely based on MCR or whoever I decide to write about. And if I do decide in the future to write a story with an original character, I will go to extreme lengths to make sure they are as non-Mary-Sue as possible. And there will be no love triangle. I've never written a romance story and I don't intend to start one. So yeah, that's how I roll. If you don't like it, don't read it. Oh yes, and one parting thought: I am a review junkie so please feel free to tell me what you think. But if, for some reason you are offended by character death, please don't tell me. Like I said before, if you don't like it, don't read it. Oh yeah, and I have an account on fanfiction.net (Second Hand Regret)if people think that I 'stole' an idea. I didn't. Trust me. Can someone tell me if Unspeakable is working? coz I just posted it and it's not working on my computer. Yeah, i do that. I post a story and then check to see if it worked...I'll shut up now.
- I keep my stories up because 1) people seem to still like them, and I hate it when my own favorite stories are deleted; and 2) it's a massive stroke to my massive ego when I get a good (or bad, rea...
- I've been told that I'd make a very good drunk and a very good lesbian, though I've been neither. I cause serious emotional damage, unintentionally and otherwise. I enjoy reading Preacher, colle...
- I'm a 19-year-old punk brat who likes to write slash fiction. :)
- I love: My family, my friends, music, drumming, singing, writing and a ton of other stuff! What else is there?
- only one other person knows i write this shit (and i have real balls even being here) ... and i'll stop when the stories are told ... or when both our cars collide. meh. "I never got into expres...
Havoc wants to know why Roy and Riza aren't together. The answer may surprise you... It certainly ...
- Authors: 668224
- Stories: 39964
Eighth one in my series, "Ghost Doll." Three cases in one: missing and moving corpses, Hotaru's frie...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Tabitha Lyght, an Army Reservist, finds herself mutated from a military experiment gone wrong, givin...
Frank is having the worst day, when he's given the task of training the new guy, will it be a welcom...
Just an "Author's Note". A story about a girl who moves to a new place and meets some interesting pe...
Rose Tyler found her true love in a mad man with a blue box. Her love never died, not even when her ...
In: Doctor Who