- Username: figilio_vampiri
- Member Since: 2008-10-20
- Real name: M
- I love reading but I'm just too lazy to write. I've seriously considered if I could build up a robot that would type whatever I say - or better yet whatever I think. No change that! I don't know if...
- I've been told that I'd make a very good drunk and a very good lesbian, though I've been neither. I cause serious emotional damage, unintentionally and otherwise. I enjoy reading Preacher, colle...
- Ohai. *waves* This is Rihaan, in case you're... well, stupid. *Gives Cookies to anyone who remembers that line* I really don't feel like copy-pasting my story of a profile. You could go to m...
- Nobody heard him, the dead man, But still he lay moaning: (I was much further out than you thought And not waving but drowning.) Poor chap, he always loved larking And now he's dead It must...
You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.
A very short parody (well, sort of) of the 'marriage/concubine/whatever contract' trope.
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 266187
- Stories: 39844
In: Coldfire Trilogy
In: David Bowie
Everything Gerard does just confuses Frank. Will things ever make sense again?
- by regret2advice (G)