Home > Introductions > Hello All!

AuthorMessage
Hello All!
I just wanted to say hello and thank the readers who have graced my story, Melodia Who, with so many hits, so quickly. I wrote this a few months ago, and it is still in the works.

I really hope you read and enjoy it. I also would love to have you review the chapters and let me know your thoughts. I work a lot, but I promise to reply to all reviews and replies to this forum just as quickly as I can.

This is a very cool site! I hope to have a great run here, and I look forward to hearing from you all!
Melodia Snape... Ought I even ask your fandom?

Have you seen those shirts that say "Snape is Innocent"? I think I'd wear one to the next book release just to tick people off...
Hello! Thank you for your reply! I am new to this site and I had some difficulty responding to you until now.

My fandom is clearly Snape and I have stated over and over my belief that he is not evil. I doubt seriously that Dumbledore is dead as well. But at any rate, the shirt idea is priceless! Thank you for the response, and I look forward to conversing with you!

Btw....how do you like the story? I didn't see a review from you, and I really hope you like it. I know my grammatical stuff needs some work, but I work odd hours and although I have had beta help in the past, I find I just don't have a lot of time to spend sending stuff off and waiting on it to be returned anymore.

I am very interested in what you have to say, so please respond again!

I haven't read your story. I'm fairly confident that Dumbledore is dead. Rowling doesn't tend to shy away from dealing with death and loss. Why would she spare Dumbledore but not Sirius or Cedric?

I do have my doubts about Snape's motives, though. My personal take is that he didn't know the full extent of Draco's mission before making the Unbreakable Bow (bit of a magical copout, that).
Dumbledore may well be dead, but I really doubt it. As to why she would spare him rather than the others, I honestly have no clue. It is just a feeling that I have, and of course, I could be wrong.

I think you are right when you say that Snape was not fully aware of Draco's mission at the time of the vow, and when he found out about it, he was obligated to follow through, per Dumbledore's insistance... thus the argument that Hagrid overheard. At amy rate, I'd like you to let me know if you like my story, and I welcome any feedback you are willing to give. It has been read on the ff.net site and it was very popular there, but that site seems to have massive server issues these days.

Hope to hear from you again soon!