Home > Introductions > Just wanted to say hello

AuthorMessage
Just wanted to say hello
I'm pretty new on this site and just wanted to say hello. I'm 14 years old and enjoy writing during my free time, but as far as fanfiction goes I plan on writing mostly comedy (parodies). I've already posted one story if anybody wants to check it out, at the moment it has no reviews and I want to see if people think it's funny at all.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to checking out this site some more in the days to come.
Sup
Yeah, I'm from Fictionpress, and somehow it got trashed. sighes So here I am. I'll check out this funny story of yours to see if it'll make me laugh. Till next time
Whoa! XD I think a good laugh was what I needed right about now. That was just... funny beyond funny. Hiya! I'm pretty new, too. Well, new to ficWad. Not Fanfiction in general. Just letting you know that you're not alone... O.o I don't know if that was comforting or scary.

Anyways, nice to meet you! It's nice to see someone younger than me on here! ^__^;; (I thought that would be impossible...)
lol, I'm glad you liked it, though I don't know how to feel about me possibly being the youngest person on this site now xD

Thanks for the reviews, by the way, both of you. It's good to see that everybody doesn't just read and run.