Review for Harry Potter and the Darkest Night
(#) BloodRedSword 2008-02-16 07:05:43 PM
1. Who will rebuild OA? Will it still be Tom Kalmaku?
2. Will Oblivion or some construct like that appear? Like what happened to Kyle?
3. What about the Final Night which Hal Jordan reignite the sun? Will the residue energy merge wil Harry to allow him to become ION or whatever he may name himself. Or will the Final Night events even happen?
And am I right to assume that Harry's ring is like Kyle's instead of Jordan which charge are based on amount used instead of 24hour basis? And since Parallex(The Fear Entity) is no longer trapped inside the Central Power Battery, yellow isn't going to be a problem?
2. No. Kyle Raynor is a graphic Artist in LA, occasionally living with his girlfriend Alex, but usually not.
3. Final Night is outside the scope of this story, and is the problem of the loons in spandex.
- Harry's ring is the one that Kyle would have had. Yellow is not a problem.
Harry attends the reading of his father's will and learns more about himself and his father than he ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 199479
- Stories: 39230
((Hetalia) Magic Club Trio) The Bad Touch Trio has pushed Arthur, Vladimir and Lucas too far. And th...
Somebody once asked me why I wanted to be a doctor.
You aren't what you seem, and that's a shame. Since someone else came into the picture, I can't help...
Big changes are happening in Olympus, and a demigod, August, finds herself thrown right into the mix...
Follow Em through her ups and downs and have your fingers crossed, this bunch is hardly up to any go...