Review for Harry Potter and the Darkest Night
(#) BloodRedSword 2008-02-16 07:05:43 PM
1. Who will rebuild OA? Will it still be Tom Kalmaku?
2. Will Oblivion or some construct like that appear? Like what happened to Kyle?
3. What about the Final Night which Hal Jordan reignite the sun? Will the residue energy merge wil Harry to allow him to become ION or whatever he may name himself. Or will the Final Night events even happen?
And am I right to assume that Harry's ring is like Kyle's instead of Jordan which charge are based on amount used instead of 24hour basis? And since Parallex(The Fear Entity) is no longer trapped inside the Central Power Battery, yellow isn't going to be a problem?
2. No. Kyle Raynor is a graphic Artist in LA, occasionally living with his girlfriend Alex, but usually not.
3. Final Night is outside the scope of this story, and is the problem of the loons in spandex.
- Harry's ring is the one that Kyle would have had. Yellow is not a problem.
We have all read stories where Hogwarts is sentient, what if the broom closets could tell of what ha...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 428437
- Stories: 40064
A tale of overcoming the odds. This book is copyrighted by myself. It is in the process of being pub...
CHAPTER 28 UP! Follow Em through her ups and downs- I give you college, alcohol, trouble and a bunch...
Games have rules, but who wants to play by the rules? That depends on the game. This is now a chapte...
Izzy falls in love with a groupie
In: Guns n' Roses
Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a lit...
In: Yami no Matsuei