Review for Harry Potter and the Darkest Night
(#) BloodRedSword 2008-02-16 07:05:43 PM
1. Who will rebuild OA? Will it still be Tom Kalmaku?
2. Will Oblivion or some construct like that appear? Like what happened to Kyle?
3. What about the Final Night which Hal Jordan reignite the sun? Will the residue energy merge wil Harry to allow him to become ION or whatever he may name himself. Or will the Final Night events even happen?
And am I right to assume that Harry's ring is like Kyle's instead of Jordan which charge are based on amount used instead of 24hour basis? And since Parallex(The Fear Entity) is no longer trapped inside the Central Power Battery, yellow isn't going to be a problem?
2. No. Kyle Raynor is a graphic Artist in LA, occasionally living with his girlfriend Alex, but usually not.
3. Final Night is outside the scope of this story, and is the problem of the loons in spandex.
- Harry's ring is the one that Kyle would have had. Yellow is not a problem.
Three ways Tifa and Aeris could have met. Aeris/Tifa.
In: Final Fantasy 7
- Authors: 480900
- Stories: 40142
My Chemical Romance/Hawthorne Heights crossover. [Featuring MSI, EC, and FOB]
[Megadeth: the early days]
Naruto never gave up in his search for Sasuke and he just wanted Naruto to go away. In his last meet...