Review for Starving for Attention
1. So, like.....you do intend to be a professional writer (in some capacity), right?
2. Can you mail me some of your talent? I'm fairly sure you have enough to spare. lol
3. Do you read fanfic and if so, what kind?
1) I actually don't intend to be a writer as a full time profession. My heart's work is in international relations. In short: I want to help the poor people. I will never stop writing however and do hope to be published someday. It's a dream of mine to make young writers as much a part of pop culture as young actors and singers.
2) I can send cookies! Speaking of food, I hope your having a lovely thanksgiving!
3) I am proud to say I have been a fanfic junkie since the tender age of 10 years old. lol. I'll read anything that sparks my fancy, Harry Potter being a fave because there is so much potential for new ideas it's insane. But fanfic is a lot like music for me, it's not about the genre, but the song (or story) itself. We should get together on AIM and chat about it, lol. drowsygrrl80s is my s/n. Thanks so much for ur review!!
When would be the best point in time for an over-powered Harry to return to his past? Right before ...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 606302
- Stories: 40293
In which we rewrite everything. Gerard is the little voice in Ashley Purdy's head. What happens when...
Hollywood and Disney DVD movies released in US are labeled as Region 1, while for those who want to ...
We all know how the story around the Ocarina of Time goes. But what would happen if it went a bit di...
This will be my first ever fanfiction even though I've been reading them for a couple years now. Thi...
Sequel to ‘Blood and Affection’. After a year has passed since Gerard turned Helena Sheridan int...