Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For Me

Chapter 34 - Gone. Forever

by Christiexox 1 review

I'm back! For good! Well, for the summer, anyways. I'm going to finish DFM up soon, don't you worry! The end is near! =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-16 - Updated: 2008-06-16 - 625 words

0Unrated
Jane’s P.O.V:

It’s time. My mother was rushed away, my screams for her echoing through the hallways as I was restrained from going after her. Several times servants reapplied my make-up, for tears were ruining it. I finally stopped. I was empty. I knew there was no way out of this. I’ll never see daylight again. Never feel his soft embrace, or hear his voice say my name. Friends, family, all memories now.

I was lead through corridors to the Church by large soldiers. We stopped at the closed doors, one guard on either side of the door, reaching for the handles. A servant came along and handed me a bouquet of black roses. I took a deep breath. The wedding march song started and could be heard from where I was. I stared straight ahead, tears in my eyes as the doors finally opened.
My heart breaking with every step I took, I made my way slowly down the aisle towards Anthony. He stood in an all-black suit, sporting a grin that made me want to tear it right off is face.
Not realizing until halfway down the aisle, there was shouting and screaming coming from the pews. I looked over at them to see all my friends, my mother and my father chained up, crying and yelling as they saw me come down the aisle. Anthony got annoyed by the noise and magically placed gags in their mouths. I looked at them all as I started to silently cry, mouthing ‘I’m so sorry’ to them all.

All of a sudden it felt like I was being pushed down the aisle. Anthony had a smug smile on his face as he watched me stumble towards him. Stepping down the short staircase as I came closer, he held his hand out. I tried to stop myself, but couldn’t. I was pushed again by an unseen power into his arms. I tried to pull myself away, kicking and squirming with no use. He laughed darkly as he dragged my struggling self up the steps. He shoved me to the left side of and priest, and then whispered in my ear.

“Don’t act up. You wouldn’t want them to pay for it, would you?” I shook my head. The Church doors opened again, revealing several guards holding Frankie and a woman, who I sensed was a Haroquel.
“We got them out of the prison housing, My Lord. The other one perished,” one of the guards said smugly. They shoved them into the pews next to Mikey, then were suddenly chained and gagged.

My world stopped.

He was gone. Gerard. He’s dead. And it’s all my fault.

I felt helpless. Hopeless. There was no point in living anymore. My reason for life was gone. Forever.

“Alright, let’s get this show underway!” Anthony said cheerfully. He grabbed my waist hard, and threw me against him. As I tried to catch my breath, the priest began the service. After several minutes of the priest talking, we came to the I Do’s. Anthony said his part, and now it was mine.

“Jane Amelia Bauler. Do you take Sir Anthony Theodore Duvault to be your lawfully wedded husband?” I didn’t answer. I was sobbing silently, thinking of my life, of Gerard.

“Say I do, Jane. Jane? JANE,” Anthony growled at me, bringing his hand back to slap me in the face. Before he could, the most savaged growl came from the back of the room. My heart stopped at the sound. I turned around slowly, tears running down my face as I stared into the most beautiful hazel eyes in the world.

“Stay. Away. From. Her.” Gerard growled.
Sign up to rate and review this story