Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 2

by MyChemicalSuicide 5 reviews

Chapter 2! Gerard and Frank talk..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 538 words

2Original
I know I haven't gotten many reviews on the first chapter yet, but I couldn't resist. I stayed up until 5 AM writing this chapter. Enjoy it!


Franks POV

I waited outside the school building until I saw Gerard.

Gerard. He seemed nice, and he sure as hell looked more like the type of person I'd hang out with, or the type that wouldn't try to hurt me like the ass hole jocks.

I met up with him on his way to his car. There I met his brother, Mikey.

"Hey."
"Oh, hey Frank. This is Mikey." He said, pointing towards the kinda dorky looking kid in the passenger seat.
"Hi.. Mikey." I waved at him through the driver side window.
"So Frank, wanna come to our place? I hadn't really planned anything else."
"Sure. Sounds good." I smiled and took my seat in the back of Gerard's silver car that I didn't know the brand of.
"Alrighty, we're here!" Gerard said as he pulled into the drive way of an off white colored split. It wasn't too big, but it was bigger then my house.
I slung my backpack over my shoulders as I got out of the car. Once, we got inside, Gerard took my coat and bag and put them in the closet. It took him a little while longer then I would have thought it would take someone to hang up a coat, but you never know a persons skill with a hanger.

Gerard's POV

When I took Frank's belongings into the closet, I stayed for a few extra seconds, taking in his scent. Which is totally not weird! When I finally came out, and no not in that way, I led Frank to the kitchen.
"Wanna soda, or something?"
"Um, do you have water?"
"Yeah," I handed him an Ice Mountain. "Here ya go."
"Thanks." He smiled.

I grabbed a Pepsi and sat down in the living room, waiting for Frank. When he didn't follow, I jokingly asked "Frank? You still there?"

He giggled and walked to the couch.
"Yeah, I just wasn't sure if you wanted me to come with you or not."
"Oh. Well, I did." I laughed. "Got anything specific you wanna watch?"
"Tom and Jerry!" He said it like a kid in a candy shop.
I grabbed the remote and turned the channel to Cartoon Network, where, coincidentally, Tom and Jerry was on.
"Yay!" Frank squealed.
"Wow, Frankie, your like a little girl." I teased.
"Frankie?"
"Oh, um, sorry. If you don't want me to call you that, I underst-"
"No, no. It's okay. I was just surprised, no ones called me Frankie since... Second grade."

We both shared a laugh and waited for a commercial before we started talking again.

"So.. Tell me about yourself." Hey, I didn't know how else to start a conversation.
"Well, um, I'm Frank. I just moved here, and I used to go to a private school in Belleville."
"I know, you told me that in English today. I mean, what do you do for fun?"
"Um.. I play guitar and read. I read mostly comic books, though."

That was all I needed to hear, because that proved that Frank - was - perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story