Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being Mini G Way the new Chapters

Feeling Helpless

by icyblue858 5 reviews

The aftermath

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 1478 words

2Insightful
Gerard’s POV

I didn’t want to move. I wanted to die. I felt dead inside. I looked out at the water and wished I could just drown myself in it. I would if I didn’t have the kids. After what I witnessed with Emily I just drove until I hit water. She had another man in our house. In the house we built a family in. I never would have thought she and I would end up like this. I put out my cigarette and lit another one and inhaled. He was clean cut, he had on a nice suit. He had dirty blonde hair... he was everything I wasn’t. I had done the one thing I never wanted to do, I had failed my wife. I got up and got back into the car. I drove to the jail and parked. I knew it was late but I wanted to see Jack. I walked in and the lady at the front desk told me visiting hours were up.

“Please I need to see my son” At this point I felt tears in my eyes.

“Mr. Way” I turned and saw Gary.

“Hey Gary can I see Jack” I asked.

“He’s asleep Gerard. I am sorry” Gary said. I turned and quickly walked out. Hours later I walked back into the hotel.

“Gerard” I heard Amy say. I turned and saw her on the couch. She had a tank top and shorts on, she looked half asleep.

“Did you wait up for me” I asked.

“Yeah I was worried” She said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, even if she was sixteen it was nice to have a women worry about me and hug me. She pulled back and looked up at me.

“You okay” she asked.

“No” I said and looked back down at her. She kissed my cheek and patted my arm.

“It will work out” She said. The next thing that happened I will always be ashamed of. I leaned down and kissed her. It all was just to much and she was there. The bad thing was I felt her kiss me back. I pulled away and turned.

“I am sorry Amy” I said and ran my hands through my hair.

“I am sorry to. I just miss Jack” I heard her say with tears in her voice.

“There was a man at my house tonight when I went to talk to Emily” I said.

“No” I heard her say.

“Yeah. It’s over” I said and slammed the door to my room. I sunk into the bed and kicked myself for what just happened.



Amy’s POV

I sat on the couch and stared. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I couldn’t believe that I kissed him back. I didn’t even like him like that but I miss Jack and for a moment it seemed like he was Jack. They are just so much alike. I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up the next day and looked over and Gerard was in the chair.

“I am really sorry for last night” He said and put his head in his hands.

“It is forgotten. It was my fault to. We were just both vulnerable. Your like a dad to me” I said wanting to just forget about the whole thing.

“You should stay with Emily for now on. I am just un stable at the moment” he said and stood up.

“I understand. It’s really over” I asked.

“I think so. I will give you your work and you can just do it over there. Please don’t say anything to anyone about last night” He said and walked out the front door.

I wouldn’t tell anyone, ever. I got dressed and packed my stuff. I walked into the front door of the Way home and saw that it was empty. The girls were at school I assumed. Emily had to be here because her car was still in the driveway. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door. No one answered so I walked in. I saw her laying in her bed with tissues all around her.

“Emily” I said and walked towards her.

“Oh Amy” She said and began to cry again. I put my arms around her.

“I ruined everything” She cried.

“He loves you Emily” I said and brushed threw her hair.

“How did I screw up everything? Why couldn’t I just have been content with what I had” She asked.

“You needed to see what was out there Emily I get it. You have been Emily Way for most of your life” I said trying to comfort her.

“I am going to go get you a drink of water okay” I said and stood up.

“Okay. Thank you” She croaked out. I walked into the kitchen and dialed Alicia’s cell phone.

“Hey Alicia it is Amy” I said.

“Hey Amy how is the baby? How are you” She asked.

“The baby is fine but Emily is not. You need to come over immediately” I said hoping she would hurry.

“I haven’t heard from Emily in a while. Okay I will be over” She said and disconnected. I poured a glass of water and headed back up to Emily. I had never seen her like this before. I didn’t know what to do.

“Why are you here” She asked as she sat up and took the drink.

“Gerard said I should just stay here with all of you” I said hoping she didn’t ask any questions.

“Oh, he just wants to be alone” She said and gulped down some more water. The door to the room opened and in walked Alicia.

“What are you doing here” Emily asked surprised.

“Amy told me I should come. I am glad I did. What is wrong” Alicia said and hugged Emily to her.

“He.... he” She couldn’t get it out so I explained what happened to Alicia.

“Wow. So what are you going to do about it” Alicia asked. Emily paused and thought for a moment.

“I haven’t thought that far yet” She said and laid back against the pillows. I hated this. Our family was falling apart slowly, and I didn’t know what to do to make it stop.




Jack’s POV

“Don’t do it Jack” I heard Rob say in my ear. Mike was in line in front of me for dinner and all I wanted to do was ram my fist into his face.

“Hey Way. Your dad was here last night and he looked really torn up” I heard Gary say. I turned around to face him, forgetting about Mike for the moment.

“He was here? Did he say what was wrong” I asked feeling a little panicked. I hated not knowing everything going on outside these walls.

“He didn’t say but Amy just got here and I am sure she knows” He said and I heard Mike cough. I walked with Gary towards the visiting room and quickened my steps when I saw Amy. She looked upset.

“Hey” I said and hugged her to me.

“Your parents.... Jack” she said and shook her head against my chest.

“What happened. Gary said that dad came by last night” I asked.

“Your mom had her boss over for dinner and your dad came over... he flipped. He said it was over and left. Your mom has been crying all day” She said and looked up at me. My mom had finally gone to far.

“I can’t believe her” I said angrily.

“It’s just to much Jack” She said and took a seat.

“I know. I feel helpless in here” I Said and just held her against me.

“So Mike’s here” She asked.

“Yes. I have been well behaved but it is hard” I said and grabbed her hand.

“I have to get out of here” I said looking into her eyes.

“I know. I want you home” She said and kissed me softly.

“I will get you out of here” She said and kissed me again.

“I promise” with that she got a determines look on her face and she turned to leave. She turned and smiled at me before exiting the room. My family was falling apart and I was stuck in here helpless to stop it.

“You okay” Rob asked when I got back.

“No” I said and headed off to the exercise room.

I spent the rest of dinner taking out my anger on the punching bag. In my mind I was picturing Mike.






*Sorry for the long break... I hopefully will be updating more often. Let me know what you all think of the chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story