Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece

The Other Half

by kyachan 1 review

Roronoa Zoro is more than he apears to be.Not all the rumors about him are lies.They're just slight bended truths.So long as everyone is confused about what's real and what's not everything should ...

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 557 words

0Unrated

Roronoa Zoro is more than he apears to be.Not all the rumors about him are lies.They're just slight bended truths.So long as everyone(inclunding himself) is confused about what's real and what's not everything should be okay.Zoro's about to find out that's not possible for him any more.Romance will bloom,Secrets will be revealed,and people will die,all because fate just wanted to have a little fun.

Yah my first story on this website!WOOT!WOOT!Since it's my first story plz dont flame me...Constructive critisim is welcome though.^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece not now not ever(Because Zoro thinks I'm the source of all evil.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day for for the Straw Hat Pirates.They had just landed on an island called Cordor.They were walking on the path to town.Over the town was the town's motto on a golden plaque with silver lettering.

"Robin-san What's that sign up there?"asked Chopper,the crew's doctor asked as he pointed upward.Robin looked at where the little reindeer was pointing at and said,"It's a plaque,Doctor- san.It says'Tenga cuidado: no hay esperanza para usted aquí, usted que viene de la oscuridad que nosotros no mostraremos misericordia para usted'."Robin frowned.'Such and odd motto for a town,esecially one that as pretty as this one.Who could they possibly be refering to?'
Chopper stared at Robin in a confused-like manner.

"What does Tena,tenga-er,what said before mean?"he said as he and Robin(plus the rest of the crew)walked the streets looking for a hotel to stay at.

"It means 'beware:there is no hope for you here,you that come from the darkness we will show no mercy for you.' I belive it's the towns motto."(for anybody who knows spanish, sorry if that's wrong I used freetranslation.com english to spanish for this.)

Zoro stopped in his in tracks when he heard Robin translate the town's motto.'You who come from darkness? Where have I heard that before?

Don't you remeber Zoro?That's what she called you whenever she got mad.said voice smooth as silk.

'Who are you?'

Don't tell me you've forgoten me all ready little one?

'...Who the(censored)are you?

Zoro heard the other voice inside his head sigh.

Darkones are so forgetful sometimes.Atleast tell me you remember the tome.

'What (censored) tome?'

The voice sighed again if it were very frustrated.

I guess I'll have to remind then,won't I?

Suddenly Zoro couldn't move at all. A terrible pain shot through him like nothing he had ever felt before and since he couldn't move he couldn't scream out in agony.

'What the (censored) are you doing to me?!' yelled at the voice that he asumed was causing this horrible pain.

Stop worring.It will all be over soon.

The voice was right because was right because soon every thing went black.

The rest of the Straw Hat Pirates turned around when heard the loud crash of Zoro's body hitting the ground.

"ZORO!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yah!My first chapter compleate.Hpe you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed wrighting it.Sorry it's short and Ihave bad spelling(not use to typing up stories).Anyway plz R&R!@_-
Sign up to rate and review this story