Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Between The Good and Bad

The dance. . .

by Silver_moon46 0 reviews

Gah! drunk no fun.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 351 words

0Unrated
-Woot!- people I am back!!! Well I’m not sure how many of my sorties I can update in the next few months but I would love it if I could maybe finish this story by the end of summer! I own nothing! Gawed well except the female characters those I own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘How many times has he smiled at me tonight?’ you asked yourself looking Gerard in the eye, the were slightly glazed over with booze. When had they started drinking? You asked yourself looking at the other guys and Cassie who had also had a few drinks. “Kate. . .you look hot” Gerard says leaning down to whisper in your ear. “Uh, thanks Hun you do to” He grinned his famous toothpaste add grin. “Lets blow this joint!” he yelled and pulled his keys out looking at his friends. You grab the keys from his finger where he had them twirling. “How about I drive? I really want to” you say using a seductive tone to convince him to let you drive.

You left the building and tried to convince someone to take frank and Caren home, Since Caren doesn’t drive and Frank was drunk off his ass. She opted to ride with Ray who was only a little buzzed over Frank, who decided like a dumb-ass to drive himself home. You started the car and made the rounds dropping Cassie and Caren at their homes before making the turnaround and driving back to town. “Lets get something to eat!” Gerard said from the passengers seat. “Okay” you sighed and pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot.

Twenty bucks later and a lot of food, you pulled into the driveway of the way house. You pulled the keys from the ignition and helped Gerard out of the car. “Were home!” he yelled and you were sure the whole damn neighborhood was awake now. “Gerard shut the fuck up” Mikey says joining you in your struggle to get a drunk Gerard into the house. You laid him on the couch and yawned, "I’m going to bed. Sleep well Mikey”

. . . . . . . . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story