Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Demonlition Lovers

Chapter 05

by Shino 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kiba,Shino - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 1177 words

0Unrated
Kiba tapped his pencil irately against his desk, staring at his test. He'd already completed it, quite a while back as it would be, he just didn't like that he'd finished it. He'd known the answer to every single one of the questions. Every single answer.

Dammit.

He flipped his pencil, getting ready to erase the answers and BSing them but something stopped him. Simply put, his hand wouldn't make the necessary motions to remove the proof that the freak had taught him something. Again.

He reasoned it away thinking about his football career as he stood and turned the test in.

Because, honestly, what else could it be?

-

This time, upon walking into Shino's room, he took stock of it. Cataloging the different items just in case they came in handy at some later date. Decidedly unimpressed over the multiple bookshelves stacked heavy with books, Kiba skipped over them, moving onto the basic TV sitting on a low table, and the PS3 hooked up too it, half-hidden.

"No fucking way." He groaned, feeling the sudden need to sit, which he did. Collapsing onto the chair he normally sat in, he looked at the other, amazed. "You rich? No wait," He waved a hand in front of his face. "You play video games?"

Shino didn't bother to turn towards him but somehow Kiba could tell he was amused by his response, it was the way his head twitched just barely to the side. "Yes Inuzuka."

Kiba frowned, hands gripping the edge of his chair. "Which question did you answer?"

"Does it matter?" This time, the brunet twisted around to face him. "What do you need today?"

Even as his frown deepened, he reached for his backpack. "How about some Physics today?" He dropped his large textbook onto the desk. "Circuits are beyond me."

Humming softly, Shino walked to Kiba's side. "What exactly do you not get?"

"Everything," Kiba snorted, opening the book. "None of it make sense. Especially Parallel."

"Have you tried breaking it into multiple circuits?" A finger pointed from over Kiba's shoulder. "If you just read in the book, it will tell you how to make it easier."

Crossing his arms, Kiba took a defensive tone. "Don't you think I tried that? It didn't work."

With a soft sigh, Shino appeared at Kiba's side. "Look." Taking a pen into his hand, he quickly sketched out a Parallel circuit, labeling each battery voltage and all the resisters. "Total voltage?"

Kiba eyed the diagram. "Umm, twenty-four volts."

The number was scribbled down. "Total current?"

"Gimme the paper," Kiba growled, snatching the pen from Shino and started writing equations down. "Nine A." He tapped the pen to the paper under the number he wrote. "Right?"

"Yes, now can you figure out the resistance?"

Staring hard at the paper, Kiba scratched his chin. His gaze drifted away and he repeated himself. "Which question did you answer?"

"Both," There was an irritated inflection in Shino's voice. "Now what is the resistance?"

"Really?" Kiba turned toward Shino, looking almost excited. "How'er your parents rich? Stocks? Big corporation? Government job?"

Shino set a hand on the backrest of the chair Kiba was sitting in. "My parent's are dead. They willed all their money to me and I collected on life insurance." Leaning down, he continued to stare at the paper. "Now, what's the equation for resistance?"

-

As awkward as it was, Kiba had managed to stutter his way out of the room -something about a quick dinner break maybe?- And he wouldn't even try to say he wasn't relieved to get out of that room, even if it meant leaving all his stuff behind. Hopefully by time he returned he'd have something creative to say that has nothing to do with dead parents.

Yeah.

He walked aimlessly down the hallway, ignoring when someone bumped him or said hello, he simply wasn't in the mood for social interaction as the moment. He just knew if he engaged in some sort of conversation he'd say something dumb or-

"Hey Kiba! Wanna play some games?"

Turning, Kiba recognized the voice. It was Sakura.

"Not now Sa-" He looked past her and into the room she was hanging half out of. "Wait, is that Sasuke giving Choji a lap-dance?" He bustled past her. "Gotta see this shit."

Upon entering the room he knew that it fell into the 'good choice' category. Honestly, what's better than watching a seething Uchiha grind against a laughing Choji?

Kiba joined in with the cat calling and plopped down next to Neji. "So, Neji." He started, looking away from the spectacle. "How'er the guys treating you, ya know, after your recent castration?"

"Fuck off Inuzuka." Neji said in the same tone as Kiba, not bothering to look at him.

"Ouch burn." Kiba hissed and looked back to see Sasuke throwing himself in the opposite direction of the chubby teen.

"Fine, time's up!" Kiba's gaze shifted to Ino as she clapped her hands together and called attention away from the brunet crawling back to his spot. "Okay Sasuke, your turn." By the looks of it, her voice was just a bit too cheery for his tastes.

"Ino," Sasuke grumbled darkly. "Go-"

Kiba cut in. "Hey! If the rules are the same as normal, then no dare backs." The others yelled their agreements.

"Fine then, Kiba," The brunet looked enraged now. "Go find our upper-classmen dorm leader Genma and French him." Then, for good measure, he added. "Now."

"Geez," Kiba rocked back and forth. "Just got here and I'm already being picked on. But," He jumped up, hand raised in the air. "I will survive!"

Then, as if queued, Sakura and Ino broke into a horrid rendition of 'I Will Survive' as the whole group followed behind Kiba as he searched for the allusive senior.

Finally they found him in the laundry room. "Genma!"

The teen turned, holding up a bed sheet. "Yeah?" The chop stick held in his mouth switched sides. "Need something?"

Glancing back smugly, Kiba walked forward, pulled the chop stick away, and said. "Sorry, man." Before pulling Genma's face to his and kissing him thoroughly. With tongue of course.

A fist met his cheek just a few dozen seconds later but it was totally worth it to listen to all the cheers. Ignoring the feeling of de-ja-vu, he politely handed Genma his possession and ran after everyone else.

Holding his stinging face, Kiba knew tonight was going to be a great night.

But, he had a vague feeling that he had forgotten something.

--

SASUKECHOJI. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.

Awkward transistion. I know. That was kinda the point.

Obviously my writing style has changed since I started this so all those Revised you see at the top of chapters are because I've gone back and rewrote them. I didn't change what happened, just made it so I didn't cringe every time I looked over it.

I know, I know, a whole three pages? Aren’t I amazing?

Yes, yes I am, and you know it.
Sign up to rate and review this story