Categories > Anime/Manga > Card Captor Sakura > Tomoeda!

chapter 3

by hopeful_colour 0 reviews

Category: Card Captor Sakura - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 1260 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3:

Sakura woke up. She had continued to have a dream which she was dream the past few days. This time she realized that somebody was stayed there with her. She reminisced about her dream of Yue and Eriol-Clow Reed’s incarnation. This dream has iterated as same as those dream. She turned toward her desk which has a drawer – Kero’s bedroom.

“ Kero-chan, I had continued to have that dream.”

And she recalled that Kero has stayed Yue’s house.

‘Morning which hasn’t both Onii-chan and Kero-chan is quiet.’ she thought.

The teddy bear Syaoran in the desk remind her of Syaoran. ‘Syaoran. When will you come back? I miss you so much.’

She had eaten her breakfast and cleaned the house. After that, she went shopping with Tomoyo. She was strolling unhurriedly in the street and making the most of quiet and pure air of the early morning. She happened to remember when she was a primary school girl. She used to skate followed Touya’s bicycle to go to school and met Yukito. She whispered and smiled. ‘Yukito-san! Yoh, all is begones. Now I love Syaoran most.’




In the flight Hong Kong – Japan, the middle-aged man was reading a newpaper, the boy sat by him with brown hair and amber eyes. In his hand was a teddy bear,he whispered : ‘Sakura-chan, I’m come back.’

The day before

“ Mother, I had completed all your demand. I studied with assiduity, completed 100 mission. Can I return Japan now?”

“ You want to meet that girl again so much, do you?” Yelan asked with sly smiles.

“ I... I...”

“ Why do you stammer?” She continued.

“ Auntie, let’s spare Syaoran” A black-haired girl with red eyes appeared. She is Meilin – Syaoran’s cousin and his ex-fianceĢe.

“ They haven’t meet the other for 4 years. He misses her so much. (Syaoran’s face have blushed crimson ^o^) He also have already completed all of your demand. You allow him to come back Japan, please.

“ But does she like you still the same? 4 years have elapsed since you and she last met.”

“ I believe Sakura. She isn’t a changeable person.”

“ Ok. You can go. But if you are disappointed or you want come back, this house will wait for and welcome you.”

“ Mother... I... I thank you, mum!” He ran out.

She smiled and turned to Meilin. Tears silently had spilled out of Meilin’s eyes. Yelan wiped her tears away “Don’t sad. You’ll find a person who is really love you.”

“ I have known Syaoran not for me, he have love Sakura for 4 years. They are a well-matched couple. But... my feeling...” she choked with emotion.

“ I understand. I also believe Syaoran will be happy with that girl. The girl whom Clow Reed had chosen isn’t a trivial girl. Well, let’s drink tea and we will smile to see off Syaoran tomorrow. OK?”

“Yes, auntie!!!”




Sak waked up. She leaved her room and came in kitchen. All were having breakfast. She said:

“ I’m sorry. I got up late again.”

“ Nothing's the matter. Are you tired?” Fye asked.

“ Nope. I’m Okay but I overslept.”

“ Good morning! Do you hungry?” Mokona came bounding to ask Sak “I have bread and milk.”

“ Good morning, Mokona-chan. Thank you,I will eat now,” Sak smiled.

“ We should buy something,” Kurogane told.

“ I go with you, Kurogane-san,” Sya said.

“No, I will go. I want to enjoy the views of this World. You should stay at home with Fye-san. His leg isn’t completely recovered.”

“Okay! What about you, Mokona?” Fye asked.

“ Mokona stay at home. Mokona am too sleepy!”

Two hours later

Kurogane and Sak got out of the shop.

“ Kurogane-san, this World is peaceful. I like this World !!!”

“ Yes, this is the most peaceful World which I have come.”

“ Look! Those flowered tree is beautiful. What’re those name?”

“ They call them Cherry Blossom or Sakura in my hometown.”

“ Is this my name?”

“ Yes.”

“ Great! Let’s approach those. I want to take a long look at those.”

She held Kurogane’s hand while they were crossing the street. Someone caught sight of them. He had seen her and intended to call her but she suddenly had held a man’s hand and pulled him. This sight made him feel dizzy. He reminisced about his mother’s words: “But does she like you still the same?”.

‘No. Sakura-chan isn’t a changeable person. Maybe I misundertanding she?’ He thought and crossed the road. He called out “Sakura-chan, what are you doing?”

Sak turned round and astonished. The person who had called her name is Syaoran but he isn’t her Syaoran. This matter made her feel dizzy and before she could regain her composure, he continued with dissatisfied voice “Sakura-chan, who is he? Why are you accompanying with him? You are not only go with him but also dearly hold his hand.” (Yoh, Syaoran is jealous of Kurogane!Veryyyyyyy kaaaawaiiiiiiiii! Do you think so?)

“Oh, but... I... I...”

“ Why do you not reply?”

“ Hey, boy. You make her afraid,” Kurogane said.

“ It doesn’t matter with you!”

“ What??? You...”

“Calm down, Kurogane-san.” Sak hastily talked Kurogane out of.

Sak was confused so she had forgotten Sya’s story about Sakura and Tomoyo’s mistaken. But Kurogane wasn’t. He wanted to explain but this boy hadn’t let him a chance. ‘If I tell him the truth, will he believe?’. When he landed in an embarrassing situation, two saviours appeared. They were Sakura and Tomoyo.

Syaoran turned his back on Sakura so she did’t recognize him.She only had seen Sak and Kurogane then she was coming near to them and calling out:

“ Sak-chan, Kurogane-san, what are you doing?”

Recognizing familiar voice, Syaoran turned round and flabbergasted as he look at another Sakura and the girl standed next to her is Tomoyo. ‘What? Two Sakura? How weird is happen? Have Sakura used Mirror?’ He thought that.

“Syaoran-kun, when did you come back?” Sakura joyfully asked.

“ I... I...”

“ What’s the matter?” Sakura worries.

“ Nope, I’m fine. But how weird is happen? Why are two Sakura?” He looked at Sak with a look of unintelligible.

“ Take it easy! She is similar me. Is that true? Her’s name is Sakura, too but she isn’t me. I really your Sakura. It is a long story.” Sakura figured out and said.

“ Let’s seek somewhere to tell.” Tomoyo smiled.

They came into a coffee bar. After Sakura had said all facts, Syaoran was embrrassed. He stammered “I’m sorry.I... I was obscuring.”

“ No problem. It is my fault not to tell you from the beginning. Don’t feel uneasy.” Sak sweet smiled.

“ Thank you very much,Sak-san.” Syaoran still felt awkward.

“ Yoh. It’s too late. We should cpme back home.” Tomoyo reminded.

“ Allright!” – Kurogane agreed.

“ Good bye,two you!” Sak took leave and went on with Kurogane.

“ My bodyguard will arrive now. Would you go with Sakura, Syaoran-kun?” (Tomoyo always is a clever and cute friend!: ) )

“ Uhm. I know, Tomoyo-chan.” Syaoran looked at Tomoyo with thankful.




“ You really... Why was you obscure?” Sakura frowned.

“ I’m sorry... really sorry,” Syaoran blushed and mumbled.

“ Why hadn’d you announce me that you came back?”

“ I wanted to present you a unpredictable thing. But...”

“ It was so undreamed-of.” Sakura mischievous smiled. “Let’s go!”

“ Uhm.”

Syaoran gentlely held Sakura’s hand and went with her in the street was full of cherry blossom petal flying down the wind.
Sign up to rate and review this story