Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I Can Wait Forever

I Can Wait Forever

by david_desrosiersbabe 0 reviews

I'm not that good at summaries. please read if you want.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 796 words - Complete

0Unrated
Information

Name: Kaylex Gordon (goes by Lexi)
Birthday: September 2nd
Age: 22
Height: 5'5

STORY

Flashback (5 years ago)

"David"
"yeah Lexi?"
"are you ready to go?"
"yeah"
"alright lets go"
"alright, to Jeff's house" he said and we left to Jeffs house

Usually David and Pierre both come to my house to get me but for some reason tonight was only David.

David, Pierre, Jeff, Seb, and Chuck are all my best friends. I've known David since I was two and he was three (he's a year older then me). We met Pierre when I was 6 because my mum and his mum met at some gathering thing. Pierre is a year older then David and 2 years older then me. I then met Seb (who is the same age as me) in grade 6 because we were in the same class together. Thats how we became friends with Seb. Pierre then met Jeff and Chuck in grade eight. and thats how we became friends with Jeff and Chuck. That is how we all became friends. Hell yeah. Their is something that really sucks though, My dad is famous and so is my mum. My dad is in a rock band called Dark Revolution and my mum is a model (I'm like my dad though, I love music, I play guitar, drums, and piano, and I sing to). I'm not like my mum I hate modeling. she tried to get me into it when I was younger (when I was like six) but I still fought and said no. she gave up on dad and I and left us when I was 9 years old. Anyways, back to me and my friends, every now and then I go with my dad on tour with him and his band. Usually I stay with my gramma or one of the guys, but sometimes my dad wants me to some with him and I do. I'm really upset though because in a few days, I have to leave with my dad and his band on tour again. Its not just any tour though, Its their world tour and let me tell you, It is gunna take a very long time. That also means that I wont get to see the guys anymore until tour is over, which like I said, is gunna be a very long time. What if I dont even get to see them after that?

"we're here" said David and we got out of his car and went inside Jeffs house.
"hey David, hey Lexi" said Pierre, Jeff, Seb, and Chuck
"hey guys" we said
"so what are we doing tonight?" I asked
"how about we go see a movie" said Seb
"sounds good" we all said
"well lets go" said Jeff and we all left to the movie theatre

we ended up seeing some scary movie. I sat beside Pierre. For some reason, Pierre and I always sit beside eachother when we watch movies. I've always liked Pierre. ever since we we younger, I've had this this huge crush on him, but I dont wanna tell him because I dont think he likes me in that way. He just likes me as a friend. Anyways, after the movie we all went to the pizza place and had pizza. Then we went back to Jeffs house and played video games.

"Lexi"
"yeah Pierre?"
"can I talk to you for a sec?"
"yeah sure"
"alright" he said and we went outside to the front porch and sat on the porch swing
"so whats up?" I asked
"just wondering, hows life?"
"my lifes good, how about yours?"
"mines good, hey Lexi listen, the reason I asked you to come out here is because...I..I..really like you. I really like you Lexi and I wanted to ask you if you'd go out with me"
"Pierre I...I...I cant I'm sorry"
"why not?"
"because I leave tomorrow and I cant do long distance relationships, I'm really sorry"
"thats fine" he said and went back inside. I could tell that he was upset. I mean, I am to. I just sat their for a few minutes and then went inside to get David because I wanted to go home

"David?"
"yeah Lexi?"
"I want to go home"
"you sure?"
"yeah"

"alright"
"bye guys, see you tomorrow" I said
"bye Lexi and David" they said and David and I left

The first few minutes of the ride was quiet.

"Whats wrong?" asked David
"Pierre asked me out" I said Sadly "and I had to say no"
"Lexi"
"David, I leave tomorrow, remember?"
"Oh yeah"
"well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"
"you bet"
"thanks for the ride David"
"anytime" he said and we hugged and then I got outta the car and went inside
Sign up to rate and review this story