Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cabin Fever

To be, Or not to be in the Hot Tub

by TheTrohmanator121 0 reviews

Ok so the title has nothing to do with the chapter except the hot tub part...So you can make up your own title for it if you want! Swim time in the pool,toasts to happy family.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-24 - 806 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning We awoke to the smell of someone cooking us breakfast. Joe and I woke the twins up, and joined the culprit of breakfast in the kitchen.

“Oh, well good morning Peter!” I said grabbing some coffee.

“Hey, no coffee missy!” Joe said taking it away from me.

“Fiiine I’ll just have some tea then meanie butt!” I said kissing him

“What’s going on you two?” Ashlee asked after grabbing the eggs from the fridge.

“We’ll tell later, right now I need something to wake me up.” Joe said drinking the coffee. I just smiled, and drank my tea silently, while Pete and Ashlee finished making breakfast.

Patrick and the rest of the group joined us, along with the twins.

“Mommy later can we get in the hot tubeded?” Asked Michael.

“Yes, as long as you are careful honey!” Lisa replied sitting him on her lap.

The group of us ate quietly for a few moments before Joe cleared his throat. “I don’t think I can keep quiet about this much longer Chloe.”

“Not yet honey, please.” I said. Joe just shook his head.

“What is it?” Pete asked confused.

“Chloe is pregnant again.” Joe said.

“Joe you horny bastard. I know she’s your wife and all, but please stop knocking up my sister.” Patrick said before breaking out in fits of laughs.

“How far along are you?” Michelle asked.

“Only about a month.” I said smiling.

We all finished our breakfast and decided to get in the huge hot tub in the backyard. When I walked out to the backyard, I realized there was also a heated pool. Holy shit this place was amazing.

“Dude, since when is there a heated pool here?” I asked.

“Since We’ve been here.” Pete laughed. I shrugged him off, and went to get in the pool instead of hot tub, the twins with their floaties on, jumped into the pool, joined by Joe.

“Mommy, look I can swim!” Mark said swimming around the pool. I laughed, and pulled him around the pool, Joe doing the same with Katie.

“Chloe, Joe you guys are such the perfect little family, especially with a third one on the way!” Lisa said. “I say a toast to the beautiful Trohman Family!”

“Beautiful Trohman Family!” The others said in unison.

Joe and I smiled to ourselves, as the twins swam around in the pool.
“Thank you guys! You know you will always all be our family, and We love you for always being there for us!” Joe said.
The others were tired of just sitting around in the hot tub, and joined us in the pool. Pete and Patrick jumping in, causing half the water to fly out, and water the frozen ground. Next came Andy, who canon balled into it, followed by Ashlee, Lisa, and Michelle, before the other kids jumped into the adults arms.

We stayed in the pool for at least three hours, before feeling it was just too cold to stay out there any longer. We all ran our asses inside before the cold air could freeze us to the spots we were standing in. Joe and I carried the twins inside, and handed them new warm clothes to put on, before drying ourselves off, changing into warmer clothes ourselves. We then made our way down the stairs, and the two of us cuddled together on the couch, in a couple blankets, while the twins played around with their play station. Joe occasionally would tell Mark which way, or how to play the new star wars game that he had given Mark the day before we arrived to the cabin.

“Oooh Honey let me up for a few minutes, morning sickness pretty much sucks.” I said running up the stairs to take care of the problem. A few minutes returning with a trash can, and went back to the warmth of Joe.

“So, movie time? Let’s watch Camp Rock anyone?” Patrick said with begging eyes.

“Patrick, aren’t you a little too old to be watching Disney Movies?” Pete said.

“Oh shut up Peter Pan wanna be. I’m a kid at heart, as of all of us.” Patrick said. We all nodded in agreement.

“So it’s settled, Camp Rock it is.” Patrick said putting the movie in.

We all got in our comfy areas, and cuddled together with our loved ones, as the kids huddled in their sleeping bags next to the television. Half way through the movie, I fell asleep lying on top of Joe, his chest moving in unison with mine. We stayed that way until morning.


(Sorry I took long to write/update this chapter. I've been having computer problems for a couple days now, and I just fixed them.So come back my fellow reviewers!! )
Sign up to rate and review this story