Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Sabrina Nightengale

Sabrina Nightengale

by flying_angel 0 reviews

Saga of Sabrina Nightengale.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 284 words - Complete

0Unrated
A young girl was walking through dark and mysterious woods. Every now and then there was a patch of sunlight, but the tree's branches sheltered her rom the sunlight. She was well aware of the dangerous Pokemon that were lurking in the forest. Sure enough, a couple of minutes walking, she was attacked.

"Murkrow!" A large bluish-black bird swooped down from the surrounding branches. The girl stopped in her tracks. The Murkrow's yellow beak reached out to attack her from behind. But without a moment's hesitation, The girl swung around, Pokeball in hand. Her narrow, ice-blue eyes met the Murkrow's head on, and with an effort-less flick of her wrist she threw the pokeball in the air. With a flash of light, a dark shadow lept out and landed on the forest floor. It's white coat shone in a patch of sunlight. It's red eyes focused on the Murkrow.

"Absol, Shadow Ball attack." The girl reached up and caught Absol's Pokeball.

In comply to it's master's wishes, Absol shot out a ball of dark energy. The Murkrow tried to avoid it, but the ball hit it squarly in the wing. With a desperate cry, it tried to remain airborne.

"Now, use Slash!" The trainer's voice cut across the bird's screeching. The sycthe on the side of Absol's headlit up, and it jumped up, slashing against the bird's chest. There was a flash of light, and the Murkrow dissapeared into a Pokeball that fell into the girl's waiting hand. She attached it to her belt, as well as Absol's. The Pokemon looked at her questioningly.

"Well done," she nodded. "But stay out awhile in case I need you."

The side-by-side, Pokemon and trainer, they advanced.
Sign up to rate and review this story