Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > i scream into the night for you!

eight!

by vampiress_666 4 reviews

more smut.... wanna be a character? send in some info!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 1904 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tom and I woke up at 7 am, though we went to sleep at around 4:30 am.

We entered our cabin and Bill was still sound asleep. Tom collapsed onto the bed, still exhausted from a few hours ago. I picked up my backpack from the floor and took out my favorite pair of baggy camo shorts, another shirt Bill had sent me from France, and my undergarments. Tom was watching me while I did all this.

“what are you doing?” he asked sounding drowsy from lack of sleep.

I yawned and pointed at the bathroom. He got up from the bed and grabbed his backpack too. He pulled out a pair of extreeeeeemely baggy pants and like 2 or 3 extra extra large shirts. He took out his boxers also and then went into the bathroom.

What the fuck?- I thought. Tom stuck his head out the door and with this hand he motioned for me to go in with him. I looked at Bills sleeping body on the bottom bunk. His hair covered half his face and the other half was in his mouth. His arms and legs were spread out all over the mattress and the blanket only covered his chest.

I pointed at Bill and looked at Tom at the same time. Tom rolled his eyes and motioned for me to go with him again.

“he wont wake up! Not even a chainsaw near his ear would wake him up…please” he looked at me with puppy eyes and I almost laughed. I never seen Tom make puppy eyes before. Hesitantly I went to the bathroom with my clothes in hand. Tom shut the door behind me and took the clothes from my hand. He sent them down on the counter next to the sink where his clothes already were.

He then went to the shower and turned on the water. This was just one of those showers that you walk into this claustrophobic closet sized space and shut the glass door…there was no bath tub. He held his hand in the water till I assumed it got warm enough for us to go in. he came back for me and stripped me out of the pj’s he had took off almost 4 hours ago. Once I was naked, he told me to get in the shower. I did and as soon as the hot water hit my body, my muscles relaxed and I noticed how sore I was from earlier. A minute later Tom got in the shower also and shut the glass door. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and I could feel his hard dick against my ass. He began kissing my neck and I leaned my head back against his chest. Then he stopped kissing me and turned me to face him. He placed his lips on mine and that turned to a steamy make-out session. As that went on I could feel Tom’s hands roam my body and finally settled just below my butt. The water falling from the showerhead to our bodies just made everything hotter. I had never dreamed of making out in the shower…or with Tom.

Tom moved me so that I had my back to the wall. He lifted me by my ass and continued holding me up by there as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He let himself enter me and this time it hurt a lot more than the first time.

Tom and I stumbled out the bathroom fully dressed somewhere around 8. I was surprised to see Bill the same way he was before we had gone to take a ‘shower‘. I don’t think he even heard me screaming Tom’s name. I threw my dirty pj’s into my backpack along with my swimsuit that Bill had set on the top bunk to dry.

“should we wake him?” I asked Tom as I zipped up my bag.

He laughed.

“go ahead and try…but im telling you, its hard” he, too, was putting his clothes into his backpack. We were to leave whenever Bill was ready.

I went over to Bill and poked him in the stomach with my finger. He didn’t even budge. Then I pulled his hair…nothing. I poked him and pulled his hair at the same time…still nothing. I pulled on his arm, leg, the other leg, the other arm, more hair pulling…more poking…I even dragged him off the bed and had him fall onto the floor with a thump! I had no choice but to start screaming and kick him.

“BILL!” I yelled as I gave him a gentle nudge in the ribs with my barefoot. This time he actually moved….his finger. I yelled a couple more times and kicked him harder with each time I called his name. Tom was laughing on the bed…more like dying of laughter because I was red from frustration and Bill was just laying of the floor…sleeping. Without thinking, I grabbed the pillow off of Bill’s bed and threw it onto his face. This time he actually stirred and sat up. I collapsed onto Tom’s bed, exhausted, and stared upwards at Tom. He smiled down at me and then looked at his brother who was looking around the room with half-closed eyes.

“what the fuck? Howd I get on the floor?” Bill asked as he stood up and then fell on top of me. His head rested on my stomach and his hair covered half my face. I pushed him to the side so he lay next to me.

“you are hard to wake up, Bill! Im never trying that again!” I said. Bill and Tom started laughing.

“its not that difficult. All you have to do is hit me with a pillow on my face” Bill smiled at me when I turned my head to look at him.

“why couldn’t you tell me that, Tom!” I looked up at Tom again and he smiled the same smile as Bill.

“I wanted to see how long it would take you before you figured it out” he looked at his watch on his wrist. I didn’t even know he wore a watch. “it took 10 minutes…hey Bill that’s a record. Remember it took Gustav 9 minutes?”

Bill started laughing hysterically.

“and he tried everything! He even threw cold water on my face” he then got off the bed. “so im guessing you guys are ready to leave?” he asked as he looked in the direction of Tom’s and my ready backpacks near the door.

“yeah, we’re just waiting for you” Tom told him. Bill nodded his head and told us that he was going to take a shower, fix his hair and then we’ll be off.

[2 days later]

Once again, I was the twins’ house. I guess you could say that since they came back I was over there more that I was at my house. I was helping Simone clean up around the house while Gordon and the twins went to the store to buy food.

I was in the kitchen with Simone scrubbing the grease off a dirty pot in the sink when Simone came over and stood next to me, her backside leaning against the counter. She stared at me for what seemed like hours when she moved my hair from my right shoulder and to the other shoulder.

“I knew it…who was it?” she asked. I shook my head so that my hair went back to its original place…to cover the giant hickies on both sides of my neck. I remained silent and didn’t answer her question. I don’t even know how she knew. “its obvious that youre trying to hide them, Emma…with the constant moving the hair to the shoulders and suspicious looks at everyone to make sure that theyre not looking at your neck…c’mon Emma. I wasn’t born yesterday”

I sighed and dropped the pan in the sink. I let the water run over it and wash off the soap bubbles. I stared at it and then sighed again.

“Tom” I finally said. I turned my head to see if she was shocked. She wasn’t. I should have known…these types of things didn’t surprise her. Even the time she caught Tom watching porn on the computer didn’t surprise her. She said it was ‘normal’ for a boy his age to do that. And I assumed she was going to tell me the same thing. But she didn’t.

“do you like him?” she asked. I made sure I was looking at Simone and not some other lady. It was NOT like her to ask something like that.

“not really. Not anymore.” I told her…

“anymore?” she asked.

“yeah…anymore. I liked him when we first met. that’s it.” she nodded and then reached over to the turn off the water. The pan was not covered in bubbles anymore but there was still a bit of grease since I had stopped scrubbing half-way when I just dropped it in. I dried my hands on the kitchen towel that was next to the sink.

“did you two do something else?” I looked away from her and put my head down in shame. Since the lake trip, I was beginning to regret the sex. I knew I should have stopped him…but it was TOM! Hes hot, sexy, has a fuckin’ lip ring…and that smirk that hes been giving me since we first met…

Whoa! Whoa!…whoa! Calm down there, Emma!

“we had sex twice, Simone…TWICE!” I said, screaming the last part. She put a hand on my shoulder.

“he told me already. I just wanted to hear it from you. He said it was great by the way!” I looked at her and she was smiling. And I mean smiling like BIIIIIIIIIIIG TIIIIIME!! Now I had this urge to punch Tom in the gut. “he gave me some details but not too much…you know Tom and how he is. When he gets excited, he cant help but to babble on…”

I raised an eyebrow at her and inside I was planning some plot to kill Tom for telling Simone what we done. Why couldn’t he just tell her that we had sex? Did he seriously have to give her details? I opened my mouth to say something but she held up the hand that wasn’t on my shoulder and spoke before I could.

“he may have told you that he doesn’t like you, Emma…but that’s a lie. And as for Bill…hes in love with you. If youre going to pick one of them…just try not to hurt them for life. If I were you, id pick Bill. But im not you. Just go with your heart” she removed her hand from my shoulder. “im going to vacuum the living room now” she said as she walked away from me…leaving me with more things to think about and an unclean pot to finish washing.



i need a few characters for the next few chapters. preferably chicks because theyre going to be either tom and bill's girlfriend...send in name, age, eye color, description details...random stuff..wtvr...thanks for reading! :]]]]
Sign up to rate and review this story