Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

The Aftermath

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Madison returns back to the tour and Bob isn't too welcoming.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 2011 words - Complete

1Moving
It was just after noon when Bob heard a knock on the bus door. He wished someone else would get it but no one else was there. Gerard, Frank and Ray decided that they were going to stay home for a day and fly out early tomorrow. Matt, James and Elisabeth went shopping and sightseeing while Brian stayed on the other bus discussing the remaining tour and future tours with Chris.

Bob opened the door and there was Madison with her left eye swollen almost shut all purple and red.

“Oh my god, what happened?”

She fell into Bob’s arms crying, “I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry.”

“It’s okay, you’re here with me. Did Mark do this to you?”

She shook her head no.

“Where is he then?”

“I left him.”

“You left him? What happened?”

“I’m sorry. I was drunk and mad at you and Mark had been sweet all night.”

“What happened?”

Madison closed her eyes and whispered quietly, “We had sex.”

“What?”

“I’m so sorry I didn’t want to hurt you.”

The look on Bob’s face was total devastation, “Get the fuck away from me Madison. You knew it would hurt me so how can you say that? I have been waiting patiently and lovingly and all I needed to do was get you fucking drunk.”

“Bob please, I need to tell you something else.”

“We have a little over two weeks left on this tour, don’t talk to me. I just want to collect the two mil and never see your face again.”

With that he walked off the bus.

Madison went straight to her bunk and cried herself to sleep knowing she ruined the best thing she ever had.

Bob went for a walk wondering if this was his destiny, find someone fall in love and then have them cheat on him. He never was going to take that risk again, his heart was now closed forever.

The next morning brought chaos to the bus as everyone else rejoined the tour. Bob was gone before anyone got there in order to avoid Madison. Matt, James and Elisabeth got up early and went for breakfast before she had to go to work at the merch tent. Gerard and Lyn-z went to MSI bus so she could unpack and get ready for her show. Ray went to go find Bob and check on the equipment. This left Madison and Frank alone on the bus.

Frank was making a cup of coffee, when Madison walked in.

“Can you make one for me?”

“Didn’t realize you were back so soon,” said Frank without turning around.

“I came back yesterday.”

“So soon?”

Frank turned around and saw her eye, “What the fuck happened to you?”

“I got caught in the middle of a fight.”

“Ouch. So you came home running to Bobby to fix it?”

“He’s not talking to me. I did the one thing that I knew would break his heart.”

“What was that?”

“I slept with Mark.”

Frank choked at her response.

“You fucking slut, you knew it would be the one thing that would destroy him.”

“I know and I told Mark to stop.”

“You what?”

“Can we go for a walk and talk about this?”

“Why?”

“Please?”

“Fine.”

They left the bus and started walking and she continued.

“Before it even happened I told him to stop twice.”

“He raped you?”

“No, he said he loved me, he was good to me. That’s not rape. Rape is when you take someone violently. Not when someone says they love you.”

“Madison rape is when you say no and that person still takes you. It doesn’t matter who it is friend, boyfriend, husband, no is no.”

“But that was my fault I led him on. My body wanted it.”

“Your body only reacts to sensations, what was your heart, mind and soul telling you?”

“It was screaming ‘No I love Bob and I want it to be him so much.’

“What happened?” asked Frank.

She explained to him everything the fight at the Lincoln Center, the limo ride back to the hotel, the music, the room service and started crying as she explained what happened afterwards.

“Fuck Maddie he set you up. Everything on that cart are known aphrodisiacs. Fuck I would have slept with him after all that. But most importantly you said ‘No’. Does Bob know any of this?”

She shook her head no.

“That’s not the worst of it?”

“What could be worse?”

“He knows everything.”

“What do you mean by everything?”

“About me and Bob. He has live feeds being fed to him with cameras somewhere in my bunk, Bob’s bunk and the living area.”

“This guys a real fucking winner. How much does Bob know?”

“None of it. I told him I slept with Mark and he hasn’t talked to me since.”

“Well he’s about to find out.”

It was then that she noticed Bob and Ray walking towards them. “I’m going to the merch tent.”

Ray and Bob walked up to Frank and Bob spoke first, “I thought you kept a better class of company.”

“We need to talk, Ray will you excuse us? And Ray don’t do anything in the living area that you wouldn’t want your mother or Christa to see.”

“What’s that about?” asked Bob.

“I’ll explain later. Madison is hurting right now.”

“And you think I’m not? I finally find someone that I really love and I get fucked over again, and since when do you care about Madison.”

“She’s kinda grown on me, since she’s made one of my best friends happy.”

“Well I’m not very happy now am I? Frank just leave it alone. I’m done with women.”

With that Bob started to walk off.

Frank looked around before he called out to his friend, “He raped her.”

Bob stopped in his tracks, “Say that again.”

“The asshole raped her.” Frank went on to tell him what she had just told him.

“She said they had sex, now because I’m mad it’s rape. I’m not falling for that.”

“She didn’t know she was raped,” said Frank sadly.

“How could she not know. The asshole before raped her more than once and then back in Phoenix.”

“Bob both those situations were very violent. In her mind the violence makes it rape, not when you say ‘No’ and he very lovingly continues. He set her up so bad.”

“She must think I’m a jerk for not even listening to her.”

“She feels stupid for not knowing and betrayed by Mark but most of all sorry that she hurt you. She really hates herself right now.”

“I really fucked up this time.”

“But that’s not your only problem my friend. He’s been watching the two of you. There are three hidden cameras on the bus, one in the living area, one in your bunk, and one in her bunk.”

“How long?”

“No idea.”

“Fuck it could mean that someone I trust betrayed me. I need to find out who.”

“I think you need to care of something else first.”

“You’re right you know where she is?”

“Merch tent. I hope she doesn’t drive all the customer’s away with that shiner.”

“He didn’t?”

“No.”

“Thanks Frank I know you hated defending her.”

“I would have kicked her rich little ass if that didn’t happen.”

Bob trotted to the Merch tent. When he got there Kate, Liz and Madison were standing there talking and waiting for the next customer. “Where’s Elisabeth?”

“Can’t you tell by Natasha’s scowl, out somewhere with Derek. She said it was really important,” answered Madison with out even looking at him.

“You guys don’t mind if I borrow Madison for a while?”

“Naw, as you can see it’s kinda dead right now,” said Kate.

After they left, Liz leaned into Kate, “Is it me or do you think there is something going on between those two.”

“There is definitely something going on between those two. I just hope no one else catches on.”

Bob brought her over to the TBS bus in which he prayed there was no one in there. When they walked on the bus it was dark. Bob took a quick peak in the bunk area and was about to leave when he heard some giggling. Bob threw open the curtain and there was Elisabeth and Derek. Elisabeth had the sheet draped over the essential body parts while Derek had everything below his waist covered, but it was pretty obvious what had just been going on.

“What the fuck do two think you’re doing?

“Celebrating?” said Derek questioningly.

“And what are we celebrating?”

“That I’m not going to be a Dad.”

“That might not be true if you didn’t use protection.”

“We did, we did.”

“So Natasha isn’t pregnant?” asked a confused Bob.

“Never was from what we can tell,” smiled Derek.

“How do know that?”

“The other night at the party for Mikey and Alicia,” said Elisabeth, “I saw something I’m sure I wasn’t supposed to. She just wasn’t good at covering it up.”

“I don’t even fucking want to know. I want both of you to get dressed and back to the merch tents. And if you’re going to do this again, do it when I’m not around and you better fucking use protection. I don’t want to deliver you to your father pregnant. He’ll have my head for sure.”

Bob walked back to the living area and shook his head.

He looked at Madison, “Do you know what your sister was doing?”

“Making love to the boy she loves.”

“But they’re only seventeen?”

“And you were sixteen. Besides they love each other and they’re being responsible.”

“I hope to never be a father of a daughter, too much to worry about.”

“I think you’ll make a great dad. You’ve already been one for Elisabeth.”

“I relate to teenagers for some reason.”

“Maybe because you act like one?”

Bob threw a pillow at her.

A couple of minutes later the teenagers scurried out without even saying goodbye.

“I think you scared them,” smiled Madison. ‘At least we’re talking,’ she thought, ‘thanks Frank.’

Madison sat on a couch and Bob squatted in front of her, he then took hold of Madison’s hands and looked into her eyes, well as best as he could as her left eye was still swollen. “Why didn’t you tell me what really happened?”

“You didn’t want to listen to me.”

“I’m sorry doesn’t even come close to how I feel for acting like a jerk.”

Madison started crying into her hands, “Why does this keep happening to me?”

Bob moved on the couch and gathered her in his arms, “I think you got caught up with two power hungry, controlling men, who took what they wanted.”

She looked straight into his eyes, “And you?”

“I only take what’s given to me.”

After holding each other while Bob brushed the top of her hair, she finally asked. “So what’s next?”

He looked down at her and then kissed the tip of her nose, “We go hunting.”

“Hunting?”

“To find those hidden cameras and the person who betrayed us.”

Madison thought for a moment, “Why don’t we switch bunks, that way when they try to switch the stuff we can catch the party responsible.”

“I love the way you think Miss Trenton.”

“I love you Mr.Bryar.”

“I love you too.” This time he kissed her full force on the lips.

When they separated, Madison smiled and said, “I would love to see the look on Mark’s face when he turns on the camera and he finds someone else there.”
Sign up to rate and review this story