Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 1

by anime_girl01 0 reviews

It's the first...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ayame,Inuyasha,Kagome,Koga,Miroku,Sango - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-27 - 476 words

0Unrated
NOTE: Well,that was the song I've chosen for my story.This is the first chapter.Remember, I'm open for any ideas so let me know if you have one:)

There was something about him. Some thing that caught her eye instantly. Was it his golden amber eyes? Or maybe the way he looked in his black dickies and black Converse. Or was it the mysterious look his black hooded sweater gave him?

Whatever it was it must have been amazing to have caught Kagome Higurashi's attention. She wore her raven black hair down split on the left side,curly at the bottom. A light pink, sleek one shoulder shirt and tight jeans. Also,silver strappy 3" heels with a rhinestone buckle. It was said once a guy looked into her chocolate brown eyes they'd instantly fall "in love."

So many guys would fall at her feet. They showered her with gifts. Always thinking they had a chance,they'd ask her on so many dates. But of course she'd kindly let them down. She would always tell her friends she was looking for the right one.

The sound of her friends' voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "I heard he came from China."
Yup,that was her friend Sango. She had onyx black hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a blueberry blue vivid v-front top with a low cut back.

Dark blue jean capris and blue & white ecko red sneakers. Her hair was in a half pony tail. She had been Kagome's friend since the fourth grade. "I also heard he was switched around a lot there."
"Where did you hear that Sango?"Kagome asked still watching him.

"Everyone's talking about him.I've heard more about him,"Sango said. Kagome looked out the library window at he rain. 'How is it supposed to be spring?It's been raining since the year started.'
"I'm tired of studying.You want to go to the room now?Ayame's already there you know,"Sango said closing her text book.
"Ya,sure why not,"Kagome said getting up.

On their way up to thier dorm they caught up with their friend Koga. He had black hair he always kept in a high ponytail and blue eyes. He was wearing a white collared shirt and jeans (& black VANS).H e also had a secret crush on Kagome which no one knew besides Sango. "Hey guys,"he said walking up to them.

"Hey Koga,"they said smiling. As Sango and him talked Kagome started thinking that maybe she had left something in her locker.
"Sango why don't you go on up to the room.I'll meet you there,Ijust remembered.I left my cellphone in my locker,"she said walking away. They watched her leave and decided to go.
"You know Koga sometimes I wonder where her head is,"Sango said
Sign up to rate and review this story