Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Crazy Bitch

by 30STMislove 4 reviews

Kayla goes on tour with My Chemical Romance. What fun.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 502 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
"KAYLA HURRY UP! WE'RE LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES!" Gerard yelled from the living room.
"Hold on a sec! I have to fix my eyeliner," I said from my bedroom upstairs.
I was so excited. Gerard and the guys asked me last night if I wanted to tour with them. And of course, I said yes. I love them to death and I was excited when they asked.
"Come on Kayla! We really need to leave!" Mikey and Frank yelled from the living room.
"Coming!" I said as I fixed my black shirt with My Chemical Romance written in red and a picture of the guys on the back.
"It lives!" Ray yelled throwing his arms in the air as I came down the stairs.
"Finally ready, are we?" Gerard asked.
"Yep. Let's go," I said.
"Well it's about damn time! I wondered if you forgot or something," Bob said shaking his head.
"Shut up Bob," I said walking out the door.
"Wait! You Can't leave without us! We're the band!" they yelled as they ran out of Gerard and Mikey's house.
"Well, if you guys weren't so slow then we'd be gone by now," I said as I got on the bus.
"Shotgun!" Frank yelled as soon as they got on the bus.
"Dude, this isn't the vehicle you yell shotgun in," Bob said.
"Yeah. It's the one that you yell I CALL MIDDLE BUNK!" I yelled.
"Yeah. What she said," Gerard said putting an arm around me.
"Oh and Gerard?" I asked.
"Yeah Kayla?" he asked with a goofy smile on his face.
"I CALL MIDDLE BUNK!" I yelled as I threw my stuff in the middle bunk.
"Fuck me!" Frank yelled.
"No," we yelled.
"That's not what I…oh never mind," he said shaking his head at us.
"Frank. I wonder about you sometimes," I said messing up his hair.
"Not as much as I do about you and Gerard," he said smiling.
"Shut up Frank," Gerard said punching Frank in the arm.
"Well, I do! Honestly, you two start to talk about the weirdest things!" he said sitting down.
"Yeah? Like what?" I asked.
"Three-course meal flavored condoms," Bob said.
"What?" Mikey asked confused.
"Yeah. Three-course meal flavored condoms," Bob repeated.
"Now that's fucked up," Frank said shaking his head.
"Yeah? Well so are you," I said smiling.
"Am not," he said.
"Are too," I replied.
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Am not."
"Shut up!" Ray said from the top bunk on the right side.
"Alrighty then. God. What crawled up your ass lately?" I asked as I crawled in the middle bunk on the left side.
"You. And Frank," he said laying down.
"Well sorry mister grumpy ass," I said laying on my stomach.
"And now let's go!" Gerard said jumping.
"Fine," we said as we pulled out of the driveway.
"Now we are officially on tour! Woohoo!" Mikey said jumping up and down with Gerard. I had a feeling that this tour was gonna be a really long one.
Sign up to rate and review this story