Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Dear Mr. Write;

Dear Mr. Jack

by Slash_Addict 1 review

A letter to a man with no face...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2008-06-30 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 345 words

1Funny
Dear Mr. Saul Hudson;
Or Slash, if that's what you prefer.
I'm a huge fan of your firey, bluesy playing. It amazes me sometimes. You're a huge inspiration to many young guitarists who hope to make it to the top as well. I just hope that makes you feel honoured.

You know, it sounds creepy, but you and I are so very much alike. You started learning guitar when you were, what was it? Fifteen? I made the comitment to learn at thirteen, that's pretty close. You've also said you were a disigner, and drawer. So am I! I love to draw. It's the only talent I didn't have to really work for. We also have the same eyes! Creepy, yes, but hear me out.
I always noticed your eyes are usually half lidded all the time. Now, wither you're really tired or stoned all the time, or you just have 'hooded' eyes, like me. To us, looking out, our eyes seem wide open, but everyone else sees them half closed. Weird, but I think it's cool.

People have been saying things. There's so many things to ask.
Why do you always keep your face covered up? I've seen your face before. It looks so great, if you don't mind me saying. So why keep it hidden? Why do you hide your eyes?
Did you always have a bottle of Jack Daniels, always within a three meter radious of yourself at all times? It just always seemed like wherever you went, there was a bottle of Jack in hand.
How's the wife and kids? There's so much gossip going around. People saying you and Pearla are divorced. I don't want to hear it, I'm not one for gossip. But I do want to know, so I can tell them all to back off.

Sincerly,
Only one of your many fans;
Fang

P.S: If you form anymore bands or side projects, please, for the love of all things, find a singer that doesn't dance like stripper. It's degrading to you, and the entire male race.
Sign up to rate and review this story