Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > My First Fanfic!!

That Small Little Lie Just Got Worse

by crispycrunch 8 reviews

A bit more in depth on what happened from the episode, "The Zero Hour". DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS EPISODE!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 414 words

1Exciting
Tibor was walking away with the briefcase. The briefcase that holds onto... THE ZERO LIST?!?! Delilah was shocked, Delilah was confused, Delilah was... well, she really didn't know what else she was at that moment. She had all these crazy feelings when Julius gave Tibor the Zero List. Wait, back up...Julius...giving Tibor...that being the bad guy... the Zero List? How could he?? Julius, her Julius gave him the list and he did this right infront of her. She tried to run and tackle Tibor to the ground but he was gone as he left in a limo, driving off out if sight. She couldn't believe her eyes as she turned around with her mouth dropped open facing Julius. How could he do this to me? Lie about the Zero List and still go along with it. He knew how much the list meant to me regarding my parents but most of all, we're partners! I thought that we'd share everything between one another. Julius was nervous, scared. He looked like he was a bit sweaty too. He started to walk up to her slowly but then stopped. He was lost of words from what he just did.
"I dont even know you" Delilah said with anger.
She then turned away and started to walk ahead. She didn't know where she was going to go but anywhere than there would be good. Julius was now the one who was shocked as his mouth dropped from what Delilah said. I can't believe she said that! But do i blame her? I mean I did lie to her, arghhh (a/n: you know when he gets angry and makes that sound XD) what have i done... I have to make this right now... Tibor... you'll pay for what you've done! Nosey and Emmet then came up from behind Julius.
"How could you do this man? Your the last person to do this!" Emmet yelled to him.
Julius then said,"It's complicated guys, but I'm gonna fix it, you gotta trust me" and then started to walk the same direction where Delilah went to earlier.
"We did trust you Julius but you're no sheriff" Nosey said with sadness as him and Emmet watched Julius walk away from them.


DUN DUN DUN DUMMMM...*theme song and credits come on!!*




What will happen next?? hmmmm I wonder what.... kidding! We already know what heppends next!! ;P LOL. Thnks a lot fr reading and plz R&R!!!!! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story