Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Thank You For The Coffee. [Waycest]

by IntoHerKillingJar 9 reviews

Gerard brings Mikey a cup of coffee and somemore ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 1297 words - Complete

4Hot
Thank You For The Coffee.



I bent on my chair to look under the table. When I saw what the source of friction on my leg was I sat bolt up and looked at my brother Gerard intently. He coughed as if he meant to say something, instead choosing to just take a bite of his toast. He never lost eye contact with me. Not when the dishwasher made a weird noise, not when I accidentally kicked him.
“Errr… Gerard?”
“Yes, my little brother?”
“What are you looking at?”
“Your arse.”
“My ar… what? I’m sitting down.”
“So?”
“So… you can’t see it” I grinned. There was a short pause before Gerard said,
“I can imagine can’t I?” he smirked, still staring un-blinkingly at me.
“No, you can’t”
“Why?”
“’Cause I’m your brother.”
“So?”
“So no.”
“You already know I’m gay. Not my fault if there are no other gorgeous guys in this house!”
“Yeah, I know your gay. But imagining my arse is still unacceptable.”
“Unacceptable? Don’t use big words when I’m trying to concentrate.”
“Okay, I’m going upstairs now.” I laughed, standing up and making sure I didn’t turn my back on him. This is flirting. And I hate myself for it. But Gerard’s a good-looking guy and I can’t help flirting with everyone I see.
I left the kitchen and walked loudly up the stairs, knowing Gerard would be counting every step. I turned left to my bedroom and sat on the end of the bed. The back of my door had a picture of me and Gerard. Why? Because we are brothers. And that’s what brothers do. That’s what we do anyway.
There was a sharp knock on my door.
“Come in.”
“Hello. I bought you some coffee.”
“Thanks.” I had just had coffee. But Gerard did this every day. He knows I love coffee. Gerard sat on the bed next to me and sighed loudly.
“What’s up?”
“Do you love me?”
“Of course I love you. You’re my brother.”
“No I mean… love me.”
“Ohhhh… I err… I don’t know.” I said truthfully.
“Oh.” Said Gerard, sounding disappointed.
“Why?”
“Just wondering.”
“Cool.”
Gerard put his hand on my leg and I looked up at him. He was looking down at himself as he slowly began to move his hand up.
“Gerard, what are you doing?”
“You know I love you…” He replied, moving his hand cautiously further up my leg.
“I love you too bro, but this is wrong…”
“And I’ll never hurt you…” He continued, ignoring my previous statement.
“I know you wouldn’t but…” I lost my breathe as Gerard’s hand came in contact with my crotch.
He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, “I just want to touch you, where’s the harm in that?”
“There’s nothing wrong with that. But Gerard, we’re brothers. It’s just not right.”
I’m not going to lie, I really wanted to fuck my big brother. But I am just nervous. What if I fuck up?
“You’re nervous aren’t you?”
“No. I’m not nervous, because nothing will happen!” I shouted, standing up and pacing the room.
I was grabbed by my wrist and was pulled into contact with my brothers delicate lips.
He pushed me backwards onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. I cant say it didn’t feel weird but my nervousness seemed to vanish.
As Gerard straddled my waist, he proceeded to taking his shirt off. My heart skipped a beat at his bare chest.
He noticed my infatuation and sheepishly grinned saying, “Are you okay with this, yeah?”
My head was saying no, but as soppy as it sounds, my heart was saying yes. Gerard was right, this is natural.
“Yeah, I’m okay with this.” I grinned, holding onto Gerard’s waist and bringing his lips to mine again.
Gripping Gerard’s waist firmly, I flipped positions so I was now straddling him.
My package was getting extremely hard at this point, and I suddenly no longer saw a problem in having sex with my brother.
“Gerard? Do you have any erm… you know? Lube?” I asked, whispering as quietly as I could. I never thought I’d ever ask my brother that question.
“Ha, sure, little bro.” He replied, opening my bed side drawer and taking out a small tube of lubricant.
“What the hell? How’d that get there?” I asked, not remembering actually buying any lubricant and putting it in my drawer.
Gerard’s eyes shifted from side to side, and he grinned lightly.
“I’ve kind of been planning this day. And considering my room is a shit tip, I kind of guessed we’d do it in your bedroom.”
I shook my head and sighed, grinning. Trust Gerard.
I quickly stripped off my shirt, trousers and boxers, leaving me completely exposed.
“Eager?” Gerard laughed, taking his trousers off also. My eyes widened as I realized he was underwear-less.
“Says you.” I teased.
I took the lube and squirted a fair sized dollop in the palm of my hand, rubbing it over my already hard member.
“Ready?” I ask, positioning myself at Gerard’s happy hole.
“Mikey, I’ve been ready for this day for about a year now. Just do it.”
I thrust harshly into Gerard, hitting his prostate almost immediately. Gerard arched his back in appreciation and groaned loudly.
“Holy shit Mikey! There, right fucking there!”
My eyes roll to the back of my head as I thrust again, hitting Gerard’s prostate every time.
Sweat was rolling down my face, until for the last time, I slammed into Gerard.
I exploded my cum into Gerard, sliding out with a grin. I rolled next to Gerard and poked him in the side, making him giggle slightly.
“I’ve been waiting for that.” He whispered. I smile and trace random patterns over his chest.
My eyes were just starting to get heavy until a tune blasted from Gerard’s jean pocket.
I groaned and sat up, searching the floor for his jeans after realizing he was asleep.
I read the ID on the phone and answered it cautiously realizing it was our mom.
“Hey Mom. It’s Mikey, Gerard’s asleep.” I say into the phone, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
“Hey sweetie! Just calling to tell you two that me and your father will be home soon from our business trip. I hope you two haven’t wrecked the house over the weekend and have had fun!”
“We’ve had fun alright.” I laughed, glancing over to a naked Gerard on my bed.
“Ah, good. Okay, we’ll be home in about 15 minutes! Toodles!”
My heart raced as I clicked the phone shut. 15 minutes?
“Gerard…Gerard!” I shouted, kissing him on the forehead.
He groaned and turned over, facing away from me. I rolled my eyes and shook him fiercely, almost sending him off my single bed.
“Mikey, let me sleep!” He mumbled, throwing a pillow over his head.
“Gerard, Mom and Dad’re going to be back in 15 minutes!” I shout, throwing some boxers on. Gerard shot up and picked his clothes up, heading to the door.
I let out a loud yawn and Gerard laughs, pointing at the untouched coffee on the side table. He picks it up and whirls his finger around it.
“Its still warm.” He mumbles tiredly, handing the coffee over and kissing me lightly.
As he was leaving I coughed slightly, causing Gerard to turn and raise his eyebrow.
“Gerard, I just want to thank you. Thanks for the great sex, and Thank you for the coffee.”
Sign up to rate and review this story