Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 15

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 585 words

0Unrated
I woke up and I could hear the shower going. This was my chance. I had a lot of things to do today. I needed to save my house and tell the girls that we had to save our house. I got up and gathered my clothes. Then put on my clean clothes and packed the ones from last night. I had to move fast. I slipped on my shoes and left the room closing the door as quietly as I could behind me. I stood there waiting for the elevator then I turned to see Patrick walking toward me.

“Good morning, Nonnie,” he said stopping to wait for the elevator with me. “Another late night?”

“Morning Patrick, and no.” I said as the elevator door opened in front of us both. We stepped on and he hit the button for the lobby.

“You do know you are better than that right?”

“Patrick you don’t know me so don’t assume I’m better or worse than anything.” I said as the elevator came to the lobby. I left him there and headed out to my car. The drive home wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. In fact last night was pretty easy. I mean so he paid me to stay. I made more last night than I would have made in one month doing album art. As soon as I got home I took a shower then I found the girls.

“Where were you last night?” Marcia asked.

“I was sleep, I’m too old to go out every night like you and Janay.” I said she just laughed. I mean a four-year difference was pretty big compared to a lot of siblings.

“Whatever, you need to get out more.” Janay said. I rolled my eyes. I doubt getting out more would help anything.

“So I have to talk to you guys.” I said sitting down at the kitchen table. “Mom and dad are putting our house on the market today. We need to find a way to pay for it or we are going to lose it.”

“Daddy is selling our house?”

“Yeah.”

“That bastard.” Janay said.

“We are paying the mortgage on time every month. How can they do that?”

“It’s all in his name. I’m going to see if someone will give us a loan for the house. Then it would be in our name and we would be paying for it for ourselves.” I explained. “I need to know how much you guys have saved up.”

“I’ve go about two thousand.” Marcia said.

“I’ve got three, but I can get another two from my parents.” I smiled thinking of how nice her parents always were to Marcia and myself.

“Okay and I have nine and a half.” I said.

“How did you get that?” Marcia asked. “You haven’t been saving that much.”

“I have too,” I said not wanting to explain that for the past two nights I’ve been a hooker. “Anyway that leaves us with $16,500,”

“You also need to get that album done for the boys.” Janay said. “Patrick said Pete’s really curious as to what you are going to do.”

“Yeah I’m going to work on that tonight.”

“No, there’s this new club opening tonight and you are coming with us…and bringing Patrick along too.” she said looking away from me.

“You like him?”

“A little.” she said blushing.

“I make no promises.”
Sign up to rate and review this story