Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VII

Chapter 23: Good Genes Part III

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 5365 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter Twenty Three: Good Genes Part Three:

Back in the lab in Area Fifty One, Bishop walked forward, making his way towards the communications room, after Leo, Raph, Mikey, Hailey, Harry, and Ginny had already set off back to New York to go after the artifact currently in the possession of the Foot. Bishop already planned an escape plan, on the off chance that Donatello could not be cured before it was too late, but at this moment, he needed to get in touch with his mysterious contact. Sure enough, as Bishop stepped forward, as almost by magic, the faceless cloak wearing figure appeared in front of Bishop. If he had eyes, Bishop suspected they would be fixed upon him right now.

“Well,” commented the faceless figure in a calm, emotionless tone of voice. “What arrangements have you made to retrieve the artifact?”

“I have sent individuals that are more than familiar with how the Foot operates to pick it up, but it had better be worth the time and resources that I’m going to use to unlock the sequences,” said Bishop, as he looked forward at his contact but the contact did not give the slightest indication that he was bothered by what Bishop had thought.

“Oh believe me Agent Bishop, that amulet has more power than you can ever imagine,” commented the faceless contact mysteriously. “Do keep us posted when you have the amulet in your possession. Transmission concluded.”

Bishop’s contact disappeared from view, as the government agent turned, before he walked off. The amulet would be in his grasp soon and with it, power to protect the earth from alien menaces that plagued the entire universe.

Stockman moved over, looking over the roach mutant, as he wondered what he had did wrong. His last attempt had worked better on the infected mutant cells, but did not offer a full cure. At that moment, Master Splinter and Leatherhead, who had both stayed behind to ensure that Stockman and Bishop did not try something unethical. Splinter leaned on his walking stick, before he turned to address Stockman.

“Doctor Stockman, Agent Bishop has told us you would have a cure for Donatello,” said Master Splinter as he surveyed what remained of the former scientist calmly.

“To think, my intelligence is squandered by this tripe, having to save one of those infernal Turtles, disgusting,” commented Stockman snidely, as he turned his back slightly on Splinter, but at that point, Leatherhead had walked over, gripping Stockman roughly by the shoulder and spinning the robotic frame of the mad scientist around so they were face to face.

“The cure Stockman,” said Leatherhead in a warning voice but Stockman just responded with a cold, heartless round of laughter, before he fixed his eyeball right on the mutant crocodile.

“You stupid animal, Agent Bishop lied to you, there is no cure,” said Stockman.

“What!” demanded Splinter and this news had set Leatherhead off, as he ripped Stockman’s robotic frame off the ground, holding Stockman in the air, growling madly, as Stockman struggled against the titanic grip of the mutant croc, as time seemed to slow down for the mad scientist.

A group of figures moved their way through the sewers, where a vent was right above them. Harry looked over his shoulder, as Raph, Mikey, and Leo followed closely behind them, each checking every few steps to make sure that they did not trip up any security alarms. At that instant, Harry used /Alohomora /to open the grate, as intense heat poured out from above. Wiping sweat from his forehead, Harry removed his mirror from his pocket, before he checked with Ginny and Hailey who were on the other side of the city, approaching a power plant.

“The Foot owns that place, so their entire building is powered by it, shut down the power and we should be able to get through,” commented Harry in a quiet voice. “Are you in position?”

Hailey and Ginny stepped from the shadows, before Ginny raised her walk and knocked a sleepy looking security guard out with a stunner. The guard thumped to the ground, and the two pulled him into the bushes, out of sight, before Ginny raised her mirror to report her activities to Harry.

“Inside, now what?” asked Ginny and Harry paused, as he pulled himself up, before he looked up, he was almost inside the furnace of the building, which was the easiest way to get to the elevator shaft that would lead them up to the room where Bishop had said the artifact was. Unfortunately, the entrance was protected by a grid of lasers that would slice anything that it touched into ribbons and from the looks of things, they could block magic. With the controls on the other side, they would have to shut down the entire power to all of the building.

“Main computer lab is a corridor down, I’ll walk you threw this Ginny, but we need this done as quickly as possible,” said Harry as he pulled himself up, with Leo, Raph, and then Mikey all following, as the furnace seemed to heat up and Ginny nodded from the other side of the mirror. “Okay, you should be inside the main security program, the access code I managed to dig up is C425Q5”

Mikey staggered back, the intense heat starting to get to him, as he staggered backwards, before he activated the switch on the wall. The floor started to slid back underneath them, as it appeared Mikey had inadvertently activated a conveyor belt. The group attempted to rush forward, to avoid being dragged in the furnace.

“Harry, problem, the code you gave me, is not working,” said Ginny frantically. “What should I do?”

“Anything you can think of Ginny, because in two minutes, we’re going to be barbequed to a crisp, as we’re heading straight towards the furnace, not that being barbequed any other way looks all that attractive either,” stated Harry, as they attempted to hang onto the wall to slow their descent, but they could not grip onto it enough, as they began to edge closer to the furnace.

Back in the power plant, Ginny looked at the computer, frantically slamming on the keyboard. She was out of her element right now and she looked in despair, as she saw the entire group. Finally, she lost her patience with the infernal Muggle contraption, and blasted it to bits with a high powered Reducto. The computer, along with every one in the building and some windows, blew to absolutely bits, causing the power to be knocked out not only in the Foot Headquarters but in most of the city.

“That worked out pretty nicely, all things considered,” remarked Hailey.

Back in the Furnace, the conveyor belt beneath their fit had skidded to a stop, before the group breathed a sigh of relief, as the laser grid had been knocked out by the power outrage. Quickly, before any auxiliary power could be put back on, Harry, Leo, Raph, and Mikey moved forward, through the grid and towards the elevator shaft. Once again, it was rather clear that time was running out and it would not be long before the Foot was combing the building for any intruders.

Inside the throne room at the top of the Foot Headquarters, Karai dressed in Shredder armor, without the helmet, looks up as a duo of her subordinates moved forward, before they bowed down before the new Shredder.

“Mistress Karai, the power has been put out in the building but we have auxiliary power online,” said the Foot Ninja. “Security cameras have picked up at least four intruders making their way through the elevator shaft right behind the furnace. We have reason to believe that it has been deactivated for someone to slip inside the building through that venue.”

“You have good reason to suspect that, because I sense it in the air, they are here, the Turtles and Harry Potter, but I do wonder what reason they would have for coming here,” pondered Karai in confusion, their arrival on this night was rather peculiar, but she shook her head to properly focus on the task at hand. “It matters little, they have just stepped into their dooms. I wish to have them hunted down and executed for their crimes against the Foot.”

“As you wish, Mistress Karai,” agreed the Foot Ninja, before he walked off to put together a full team, if those particular individuals had entered the building, it was a distinct security threat that needed to be dealt with at all costs. The Turtles had in fact breached security before and did untold damage to the Foot, so it was likely they would do so again. The only difference was this time they were ready.

In the lab, Leatherhead swung Stockman around, smashing the robotic frame against the wall, baring his teeth at the mad scientist, eyes widened in absolute anger and snarling at Stockman, who cowered against the wall.

“You heartless soulless monster, how dare you take such amusement from the discomfort of others?” demanded Leatherhead as he snarled at Stockman, the thin metal limbs on his body quivering.

“Do it, kill me, you stupid animal, put me out of my misery, end it now, I don’t care, but Donatello will also meet his end if you do it,” said Stockman and Leatherhead growled, as he raised his fist into the air, but Master Splinter grabbed his arm to stop the croc from ripping Stockman apart piece by piece.

“Leatherhead, please calm down,” pleaded Master Splinter, as the croc still snarled at Stockman, but resisted his grip slightly. “I share your anger, but we should be looking towards solutions and not vengeance, if we hope Donatello is to be cured.”

“You’d be wise to listen to your friend animal,” commented Bishop as Leatherhead dropped Stockman to the floor, the large reptile’s eyes narrowing, as he recalled all the tortures that he underwent during his months in captivity at the hands of Agent Bishop, before he took a few steps forward, growling as he raised his hands. Bishop did not blink, as he stood there, allowing Leatherhead to advance on him.

“You, I’ve been waiting a long time to get my revenge on you, to rip you limb from limb, to make you realize what it’s like to feel pain, make you pay for everything you’ve ever done,” growled Leatherhead, as he raised his clawed hands but Bishop just did not even blink.

“Do what you feel you must, beast, but do know this, that Stockman is the only chance that Donatello has right now of being cured of his disease,” commented Bishop coldly as Leatherhead was only a short distance away from ripping into Bishop. “Harm me in any way and Stockman stops, but if your revenge is worth more than your friend’s life, than by all means, hurt me.”

Leatherhead responded with another growl, before the giant croc calmed himself down, turning away from Bishop, who nodded, knowing that he had gotten under the croc’s skin as much as he could. In an instant, Leatherhead turned his attention towards Stockman.

“Show me the work you’ve done so far on finding a cure, Stockman,” said Leatherhead with forced patient and Stockman motioned for Leatherhead to join him, as it appeared that they would have to work together before a cure would be formulated. Master Splinter looked at Don in the stasis tank.

“Hang on, my son,” muttered Splinter under his breath, as he leaned forward on his walking stick, briefly wondering how successful the others were on their mission to retrieve the required item from Foot Headquarters.

They moved halfway up the shaft, before Leo turned to Raph, who was on the edge.

“Okay Raph, this is where you get off, you do know the plan right?” commented Leo and Raph nodded, as Mikey, Leo and Harry continued to make their way up to the top, as Raph climbed through another hatch into a corridor.

Raph walked down the short and slightly winding corridor, before he pushed up the door. In an instant, he found himself in a large store room. Inside the room was stock piled weaponry, stretching from as far as the eye could see, including several large Foot Mech battle suits in the back of the room.

“Oooh, toys,” commented Raph with glee, as he took in the room for a few seconds, rather impressed, before he walked forward, removing his Sai. He used the Sai to open the back of an explosive device, before he pulled wires out of the back, pulling them over, as he wrapped them around the legs of some of the Mech Battle Suits one by one, to prepare for the diversionary tactic that Leo asked for.

Meanwhile on the other end of the building, Leo, Mikey, and Harry reached the top of the elevator shaft. Harry quickly blasted the doors open, allowing them to exit into a hallway. Mikey and Leo looked at each other, this hallway looked vaguely familiar, but they could not place it exactly.

“Okay, we are one floor below where the artifact is held and I suspect that behind that door, there should be a way to get up there,” remarked Harry, as they walked forward towards the door.

“Karai’s changed a lot of the building, but yet, everything here looks like, you don’t suppose…” stated Leo as Harry pulled the doors in front of him open. The doors opened and the group peered inside a large room with a temple.

“I remember this place, I remember it all too well, that’s where we fought the Mystic Foot Ninjas,” commented Mikey. “You know, maybe if we go back, we can find another way through…”

“The thing is, there isn’t another way through,” stated Harry, as he cut Mikey off. “As Bishop said, the artifact’s on the next floor, we have to go through and hope for the best.”

‘I hope, but I know it never turns out any good,” commented Mikey, as they stepped forward, moving through the room, through the mist in the room. The room gave an impression of a rather chilly and foreboding atmosphere, especially as they moved closer to the statues that had turned into the Foot Mystics during the raid of the Turtles on Foot Headquarters some years ago. It seemed to take an eternity to cross the room, especially as they moved up the stairs towards the temple. Instinctively, the group shut their eyes, as they took steps past the statues. Much to their relief, the statues remained immobile, as they made their way towards the temple.

“The elevator should be on the other side, if this place hasn’t changed,” muttered Leo under his breath and sure enough, this part of the building remained exactly the same. The elevator doors opened, allowing the trio of ninjas inside. Harry reached over, activating the elevator, so it rose up exactly one floor from where they were.

The second the trio of ninjas left, the Foot Mystics turned from statues into their normal forms, looking rather pleased at the events that were unfolding.

After a few seconds, the elevator reached the next floor with a solid ding and the doors opened. Leo, Harry, and Mikey exited the elevator, moving forward through a large room that was the size a moderate sized house. Harry raised his wand and the door across from them clicked open. Sitting behind the door was a small room, with a table. On the table set a crystal pendant.

“This has to be it,” said Harry, as the group walked forward, looking at the pendant as the moved towards it. Harry studied the pendant, something was very peculiar about it. “Be careful guys, this thing appears to have some strange magical properties, some that I’ve certainly never seen.”

“Yeah, and besides, you know the minute we touch this thing, this place is going to go haywire, right?” asked Mikey and Leo nodded, before they moved into position to take the pendant.

Tentatively, the group formed a circle around the pendant, before Leo slowly, cautiously withdrew his katana. He tucked the weapon underneath the crystal pendant and slowly lifted it up. His eyes were shut, as he lifted the pendent up and flung it back. Quickly, he expertly caught it in one hand. Blinking, he held up the pendant, as they relaxed and slightly laughed, when it was obviously that removing the pendant had done nothing.

The laughter was short lived, as the door swung open to reveal Karai, dressed in full Shredder armor. Her eyes widened in absolute horror from beneath the helmet when she spotted the pendant in Leo’s hand.

“No, what are you doing?” demanded Karai as she stepped forward, but Leo turned to communicate through his headset to Raph.

“Raph, you’re on, any moment now,” said Leo.

Back in the weapons room, Raph had just finished wiring all of the explosives to all of the battle suits but one. Quickly, Raph moved forward, climbing into the sole Foot Mech battle suit, before he held up a remote control device that detonate the largest explosive setting off a chain reaction.

“Right, contact, ignition, and blast off,” commented Raph as he pressed the button and several loud explosions came off, as the Mech Battle Suits were blow to smithereens, along with several other weapons, as Raph moved off, from the carnage that also contained several more high level explosions.

The explosions shook the floor below Karai, Mikey, Leo, and Harry, causing them to stagger slightly. Karai in an instant, regained her balance and thus turned her full attention towards her enemies.

“Give me the pendant!” yelled Karai as she rushed forward, but Leo passed the pendant off to Mikey, before he avoided an attack from Karai. Quickly, Karai rotated on the spot and moved towards Mikey, jabbing her gauntlet towards the turtle, attempting to stab him to get him to hand over the pendant. “Give it to me now!”

“Whoa!” gasped Mikey, as Karai slammed her gauntlet across the table, as Mikey narrowly avoided her attack. Another attack, prompted Mikey to pass the pendant over Karai’s head to Harry. Harry caught it and ducked an attack from Karai. Karai landed firmly on her feet and turned around, attempting to level Harry with a punch but Harry moved himself out of the way with a back flip.

“Give it to me,” demanded Karai, as she once again attempted to attack Harry but Harry managed to cause her gauntlet to be stuck in the wall for a second, Karai wrenched herself free from the wall and moved forward towards Harry, forcing him to duck the shut. “Give it me now, you cannot take it.”

“We have to,” said Leo as he moved in, katana drawn, forcing Karai to spin around. The clang of steel against steel echoed throughout the room, as Karai and Leo battled before Karai sprung up. Seconds later, Leo found himself on the ground and Karai rushed Harry, but Harry passed the pendant to Mikey, before he dodged around and motioned towards the elevator. Quickly, the two Turtles and Harry dove into the elevator, much to Karai’s displeasure, they had retrieved the pendant.

Karai dove into the elevator right after them. She would not allow them to escape. She aimed a kick right towards Mikey, causing him to be trapped across the wall. Mikey just manage managed to duck another kick that might have very well caved his skull in had Karai pulled it off. Leo moved forward and Karai back handed him, dropping him. Quickly, Harry put his back against the wall and kicked off against Karai, knocking her out. He prepared to shut the elevator, but Karai blocked the doors from shutting with her gauntlet. Mikey gasped as Karai dove in, reaching for the pendant. At that moment, Leo and Harry caught her, each grabbing a leg, before they flung Karai out. Quickly, Mikey slammed on the button that closed the elevator doors.

Karai landed on her feet, looking in despair of the two mutants and Potter having escaped with the pendant. She could not allow them to do so but thankfully she had the means to stop their efforts. At that moment, the Foot Elite walked forward and Karai angrily turned to them.

“They must not leave, do you hear me, cut off their thieving hands and bring them to me!” ordered Karai and the Foot Elite bowed, before the teleported into a puff of second.

Seconds later, they were in the elevator with Mikey, Leo, and Harry. Harry just avoided being impaled by a spear, as Leo used his katana to block a shot with the battle axe. The other two Foot Elite advanced on Mikey, who was backed off into a corner. Quickly, Harry threw an uppercut punch, staggering the spear wielder, before he used the wooden handle of the spear to propel himself up, knocking one of the Foot Elite away from Mikey. This allowed Mikey to engage his other opponent in battle, leaping forward. The attempts of his weapons swinging at the Foot Elite, as it blocked the nunchucks with its trident, before Mikey was knocked backwards to the ground. Quickly, Harry slammed on the button, allowing to exit, before he conjured sparks from out of nowhere, backing off the Foot Elite, allowing the trio to escape the elevator, before planning their next move.

“Great,” said Leo as the Foot Elite teleported in front of them, before rushing forward to the attack. Leo used his katanas to block the double edge sword of his opponent. Harry spiraled around, managing to avoid the attacks of two of the Elite guards without the use of weaponry, conjuring a large metal shield to block the attacks, before he leapt up over them. He caught the Axe as it was swung, before he pushed the Foot Elite Guard backwards into the trident wielding guard.

Mikey battled his opponent off on the other end, swinging his nunchucks wildly. The Elite Guard dodged the attacks, before he pivoted around and knocked Mikey to his back. Mikey was flat on the ground, clutching the pendant as the Foot Elite guard raised the spear. The turtle closed his eyes and the Elite Guard attempted to impale his adversary. However, a large green magical shield appeared around Mikey, saving him from harm. His opponent was staggered back allowing Mikey to get back into the battle, but still, the Foot Elite Guard was dominating him. In face, the entire Elite were really taking the fight to the two Turtles and Harry.

“Guys, take the pendant, find a way out of here, I’m going to hold them off,” stated Harry and Mikey and Leo looked at Harry like he was absolutely insane. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll find a way out, go, go now.”

Leo shoved one of the Elite back and Harry pulled him forward, before causing the opponent to slam into the wall. Another Elite Guard attempted to split Harry’s skull with the axe but Harry dodged it, as Leo and Mikey took a few tentative steps to the nearest door, but at that moment, a large Foot Mech crashed through the door, sending pieces of wood flying in every direction. The Mech took a few thunderous steps forward, as Mikey and Leo instinctively withdrew their weapons.

“Get out, but I just got here,” said Raph, who was driving the Foot Mech robot, causing Mikey and Leo to relax their stance. Raph began firing high impact weaponry at the Foot Elite Ninjas, causing them to scatter. The Elite were on the defensive, but only for a short time as they teleported away in a cloud of smoke. Once they reappeared, they were on top of the Mech, jamming and stabbing their weapons at it. Eventually, one of the Elite Guards hit a circuitry unit. The suit began smoking and Raph was forced to eject, just before the suit self destructed. A small explosion sent several pieces of metal everywhere, forcing all the occupants of the room to scatter.

When they were back on their feet, Raph turned to his brothers, seeing the pendant in Mikey’s hand, and knowing that they had the upper hand.

“Now, I think would be a good time for us to get out of here, while the getting’s good,” suggested Raph quickly and the others nodded in agreement.

“I think not!” thundered Karai and sure enough, several hundred Foot Ninjas had entered the room, surrounding the four ninjas, weapons drawn, advancing upon them, as Harry, Mikey, Leo, and Raph stood, also drawing weapons.

“You know, is the phrase, ‘worse case scenario’, running through anyone else’s mind right now?” asked Mikey.

“We don’t have time for this,” said Leo and Harry quickly withdrew the mirror from his pocket.

“Ginny are you out there?” asked Harry hopefully.

“Yes, right outside the building in the helicopter, what do you need Harry?” asked Ginny.

“Fire at the building right now, don’t ask questions, just do it,” said Harry and at that minute, several rockets impacted the side of the building. Quickly, Harry put a shield charm over himself and his brothers, blocking the impact of the blast. With a large hole blown in the side of the building, several of the Foot Ninjas downed, Harry motioned for the others to follow them. Hailey lowered a rope ladder. Quickly, they dove off the side of the building, clinging onto the ladder.

Karai angrily wrenched a piece of debris off of herself, before she moved forward and her eyes widened, when she saw the helicopter flying off in the distance, the glint of the pendant taunting her. In despair at her loss, Karai dropped to her knees, reared back her head, and screamed in absolute agony.

Back in the lab, Leatherhead inserted a glass cylinder full of a purple chemical into the opening in the stasis chamber containing the large roach mutant. The chemical filled the chamber, separating the sewer worker from the roach. The roach shrunk down to normal size, all of the outbreak mutant purged from its system. Bishop watched from the distance, nodding approvingly.

“Impressing Mr. Leatherhead and to think, I was going to dissect you,” commented Bishop casually. “What a waste that would be, as it appears that you are even more brilliant than Stockman.”

“What?” thundered Stockman incredulously at the thought that a filthy mutated animal could be even more brilliant than in but he declined on mentioning the fact that Leatherhead’s antidote would not have been formulated had it not been for his genius research.

“So it works,” prompted Master Splinter and Bishop nodded in confirmation by Splinter’s side, before he turned to Stockman.

“Prepare an airborne strain of the antidote for the city, along with a sample for Donatello should his brothers hold up their end of the bargain,” remarked Bishop and Stockman moved off as quickly as his robotic shell could carry him and seconds later, Mikey, Raph, Leo, Harry, Hailey, and Ginny made their way inside. Bishop turned to address them. “Well did you retrieve the item?”

Mikey stepped forward with the pendant and Bishop held out his hand. In an instant, Mikey put the pendant in Bishop’s hand. At that very second, a loud blaring siren echoed throughout the entire lab.

“Base destruct sequence initiated, ten minutes until total base destruction,” blared a voice over the loud speaker, as red lights flashed around them.

“This base has been compromised by your presence, Donatello has been given the cure, you have less than ten minutes to retrieve him and vacant the premises,” commented Bishop, before with a smug smile on his face, he gave a slight, nearly mocking bow, towards the group. “It’s been a pleasure doing business with you.”

Bishop moved off, but there was no time to go after them, as they turned to the stasis tank with Don inside. It opened in front as Don staggered out, looking rather dizzied, as he looked up.

“Uh, what happened?” slurred Don, as there was still some lingering effects from the outbreak mutagen being purged from his system. He nearly collapsed on the ground, but Leatherhead gently caught him, helping Don to his feet.

“I’ve got you my friend,” said Leatherhead, as Harry looked anxiously towards the door, with Harry, Ginny, Hailey, Master Splinter, the Turtles, and Leatherhead all moving towards the doors, as the alarms continued to blare throughout the entire base.

They made their way to the helicopter, entering the helicopter, and taking it to the air, just seconds before the base blew sky high, as the helicopter left the premises. As it was in the air, Don turned, his memory still fuzzy from what happened, but he suspected he had been out of it for a long time. The last thing he remembered was the power went out at the Potter Residence.

“I don’t know what happened, but I do hope that whatever happened to me, I was not too much trouble,” commented Don and everyone exchanged looks, before Harry decided to speak up.

“Not much trouble, not at all, we’ll fill you in later through,” said Harry, as the helicopter moved back to New York.

Back in the city, jets flew through the skies, clouds of gas coming through the air, being filtered through New York. The gas flowed into the sewer, eliminating all the mutagen, along with curing all the deformed beasts within.

“Reports are coming in from New York, it appears that the outbreak is in full remission, there have not been any reports of new mutants in the hours since the cure was administered,” commented Stockman as he fixed the pendant into position right in front of the laser, as Bishop nodded calmly, before he turned to his faceless contact.

“We have the pendant, but this had better be worth all the trouble that we went through to get it,” said Bishop, calmly, as he looked at his contact over his glasses.

“Of course, as I said, this artifact contains secrets, the likes of which you could not have dreamed of,” responded the faceless contact. “Do you have the laser frequency adjusted to how we directed?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” stated Stockman, before he added under his breath, “Backseat scientists.”

Stockman twisted the knob, as the laser fired up and blasted right towards the pendant. In an instant, the pendant was shattered into dust.

“No,” stated Bishop in a shocked voice, before he turned to his contact who was laughing and then it struck Bishop. “This has been a lie, an elaborate lie.”

“It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, Agent Bishop,” taunted the faceless contact, before he disappeared from the transmission.

“Who would do this and why?” asked Stockman but Bishop just remained silent, as he wondered the same exact thing.

Back in the Foot Mystic temple, the faceless contact morphed back into the metal Foot Mystic.

“The crystal has been destroyed,” reported the metal Foot Mystic.

“And with it, Karai’s hold over us,” added the water Foot Mystic.

“She thought as long as she held it she would be safe,” continued the earth Foot Mystic.

“But now it is dust,” concluded the wind Foot Mystic and with that instant, the Foot Mystics began to shed their enslaved forms, in favor of more demonic forms.

“And we are free, free to resurrect the true Shredder,” declared the fire Foot Mystic, as all of the mystics clashed their staffs together.

“And a new age of chaos, shall begin,” commented the water Foot Mystic, and in a blink of the eye, the Foot Mystics disappeared from the Foot Headquarters, to begin to make plans to resurrect their long contained master, the powerful force that originally held the mantle of the Shredder, long before the Utrom and Karai.
Sign up to rate and review this story