Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 6

by arquero333 1 review

Chapter 6. Risky Business (Like Sisky Business, only not as cool lol)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-07 - 1288 words

0Unrated
Okay, few quick things.
Thanks again to the reviewers! You guys make me feel all special on the inside.
Still need opinions for William's "Vampire powers". Got one, more would be nice.
You probably won't get another update until Wednesday at the earliest. Sorry :(
------

It was a few days after my first... I guess you could call it a date, with William. It was 11:00PM and I was sitting in my room, drawing, when I heard something at my window. I looked up from my sketch pad, but I didn't see anything. I went back to drawing, but I heard it again. I looked up and this time I thought I saw something falling to the ground. I got up and walked over to the window, cautiously. I peeked out and saw William with a handful of little stones. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back and opened the window.
"Hey." he mouthed.
"Hi." I mouthed back. He motioned for me to come down. I pointed to what I was wearing, which was a purple tank top and black shorts that went to my mid-thigh. He made a gesture showing he didn't care. I sighed and motioned to him to wait a minute. I ran into my room and locked the door. I went back to the window and climbed out.

"Hey." I said once I reached the ground. His response was gently kissing me on the lips. When he pulled away, I smiled.
"Hi." He whispered.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I wanted to see you. What are you doing tonight?"
"Nothing. Why?"
"Do you want to go out with me again?"
"Yeah, as long as I can change first." I laughed.
"Aw, but I like what you're wearing." He fake pouted.
"Yeah, yeah. Wait here." I rolled my eyes and started to climb back up to my room. I got dressed in something more suited to going out, did my make-up and double checked that my door was locked. I climbed back out the window.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yupp." I smiled. "Where to?"
"I was just thinking a all-night coffee shop thats just around the corner from here."
"Okay, sounds good to me." We started walking down the back alley, towards the street the shop was on. William broke the silence after a few seconds.
"Soo, why haven't you called lately?" He asked. I sighed.
"I'm sorry. I've been caught up with stuff at home."
"What do you mean?"
"I've been fighting with my brother more. We never got along all that great, but now that we're fighting more he's crankier, and the more I have to deal with it."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay. It's just harder to get away from home when he's mad. The guys check on me a lot after we fight because they want to make sure I'm not too upset over it."
"Oh, do you think it's okay to be out tonight then?"
"Yeah, I don't care. I've missed you." I stopped walking and hugged him. He seemed shocked at first but after a second he hugged back. I felt safe in his arms...
I eventually let go and we continued to the coffee shop. I saw the shop ahead and started to skip ahead of William.
"This the one you were talking about?" I asked, looking over my shoulder. William wasn't there. I stopped walking and turned around completely. "William?" I called. I started walking back. "William?" I called again. I was looking around, on both sides of the street when I felt something grab me from behind. I jumped and screamed. I turned around and saw William standing between two houses. They were really close together, creating a great hiding spot.
"Asshole." I punched him in the arm, laughing.
"Ow." He faked pain.
"Come on." I grabbed his arm and started to drag him towards the coffee shop again, this time keeping a hold on him.

When we got there, I ordered a small coffee and William got a tea. He paid for both of them. We walked over to a table in the back of the shop and sat down.
"So, what's been happening with you?" I asked.
"Nothing interesting, really. Working."
"Oh yeah, hows the business?"
"Um, we're having some trouble."
"Aw, whats going on?"
"Well, theres a couple of orders we're having trouble getting. Specialty meats, you know?" I nodded. "We really need that order in but... they're rare to find. Plus once they're found, you have to catch the game."
"What kind of meat?" I asked.

~~William's POV~~
"What kind of meat?"
"What?" That caught me off guard.
"What kind of meat are you having trouble getting?" Shit... whats an odd meat.
"Moose." I said the first thing that came to mind that might be difficult to get around here. "Moose meat... From Canada." (AN: I'm not trying to stereotype Canada in any way... I'm Canadian lol)
"Oh, okay." I breathed a sigh of relief, careful that she wouldn't notice. That was way too close.
"Yeah, the trackers are having a hard time with them, so we're trying a different approach. It takes some extra time, but it should work out in the end."
"Well that's good... what are you doing?" She asked. Fuck, shes curious...
"Well, thats a trick of the trade." I heard beside me. It was Brendon
Need some help? I heard Brendon say in my mind.
Just a little... I answered.
"If we told you, we'd have to kill you." He said out loud to Cali with a smirk.

~~Cali's POV~~
"If we told you, we'd have to kill you." Brendon said with a smirk. I laughed it off, but it was kinda creepy...
"Hello Brendon. I didn't see you come in." I said.
"Yeah, I'm working the night shift. I got picked to come pick up some coffee for the guys on shift." He said.
"OH, well thats nice of you." William laughed.
"Yeah, well I better get going, don't want them to wait too long. See you later." He said and he walked up to the counter, grabbing a tray of cups and leaving.
"So Cali, I have to tell you the truth..." I looked at William, curiously. "I asked you here tonight because I wanted to ask you something kind of important."
"Yes?" I asked.
"Will you be my girlfriend? I feel childish asking this way but I ju-" I cut him off with a kiss to the lips.
"Of course I will." I smiled when we separated. He smiled and kissed me again.

~~William's POV~~
I brought Cali back to her house and said goodnight before rushing back to the mansion. Brendon was there waiting as soon as I got in the door.
"This is getting dangerous." He said. " Are you sure you want to continue with the plan?"
"Yes. I've got it under control."
"She asks too many questions, what-"
"Don't worry about it!" I yelled. "Now leave me."
"Yes William." He bowed his head slightly. I went to my bedroom. It was the largest bedroom in the mansion. It had an actual bed in it and it also had a trapdoor in the floor that lead to a dark place for me to sleep away from the sun. I sat on the bad and held my head in my hands. Brendon was right, this is getting risky. But we've come too far now to turn back. There's just something about her...

-----
Ohhhh. This is getting Risky... Next chapter is pretty darn important, so don't miss it lol.
Would you like yo wear knickers? I would because I'm arquero333

lol, its hard trying to come up with clever things to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story