Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Love You More Than You Want Me to

by O____o 0 reviews

Its a bikey (Bob/Mikey) so if you don't like slash, I sugest not to read this. I don't own anything.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 318 words

0Unrated
Bob sat down and sighed, Mikey wasn't home yet. He knew he had the late shift, but he was usually home by 10:30, it was 11:22. He got off the couch and got the phone, and sat back down. He dialed Mikey's cell.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?"

"Hey Mik-"

"Haha I got you, anyway leave a message after the beep."

BEEP

"Dammit Mikey, you really need to change your voice message, but hey where are you? You're like an hour late, and I'm starting to worry, come home when you get this," Bob said and hung up.

About another half an hour later Mikey stumbled through the door.

Bob's POV

Mikey stumbled through the door. He didn't look right.

"Mikey are you drunk?" I asked, but I knew it was a stupid question. Mikey didn't get drunk, maybe tipsy, but not drunk.

"No," he answered, he seemed tired, I wonder what he was doing.

"Why are you late?" I asked suspiciously.

"I had to stay late at work, there was a lot of books to put away," I could tell he was lying.

"Hey, I'm going to bed, I had a long day," he said and hobbled off to our room.

Something is up with him.

Mikey's POV

I walked to our room, my body hurt with every step I took. You would think that these things wouldn't happen to you 'till they do. I finally reached our bed and started to strip. But then I remembered, my pants and boxers were probably bloody.

I quickly went to my dresser and picked out clean boxers. Then, I stripped out out of my close, I would clean them tomorrow while Bob was at work. When I was done with all that, I slowly climbed in to bed. I can't believe I got raped just an hour ago. I hope Bob doesn't find out, he would hate me.You said he would.
Sign up to rate and review this story