Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

The Bad News

by alice93 3 reviews

Crystal gets some bad news.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-08 - Updated: 2008-07-08 - 812 words - Complete

1Moving
I dragged my bag along the ground and walked back home as slowly as possible. I was dreading what my mom had to say to me. She was probably just going to tell me how much I’ve changed and how much of a slut I am now-you know the usual stuff to make me feel like crap.
I missed having a small group of friends. It had been Me, Gerard, Mikey and Frank for a while now and I was still getting used to being a loner. Of course I still had Frank, but even he spent most of his time hanging out with Mikey and their new friend Ray. Frank didn’t even talk to Gerard. He had a massive go at him today. Saying how he’s the oldest and should have put an end to this relationship and that if he’s been a decent brother or friends, none of this would’ve happened. He didn’t seem to understand that it wasn’t Gerard’s fault that we were in love.
I had only seen Mikey a few times that day. I thought he would be looking even skinnier then usual and as if his whole world had come crashing down around him but he’d actually put on a little bit of weight and seemed to be joking around with Frank and Ray whenever I saw him. Still, he avoided making any eye contact with me, avoiding me like the plague and pretending I wasn’t there.
I had spent every break time and lunch, sitting in the toilets crying. I think it was safe to say that my tear ducts had long since run dry.
I arrived at my house and forced my body up the front steps and across the porch. My mothers car was in the drive way which probably meant she hadn’t gone to work today. I sighed as I entered the house and dumped my bag down beside the door, underneath the telephone.
I went into the kitchen, where my mom was sitting at the table drinking coffee and googling something. I took a glass out of the cupboard and poured myself a cup of tea, swearing when I spilt some on the yellow surface.
My mother just sighed, as if she expected it from me.

“We need to talk.” She said. She said it so quietly that it sounded creepy and deranged.

I sat down opposite her and put my glass on the table.

“What about?” I asked, raising one eyebrow at her, questioning her authority.

“Lately I’ve been doing some thinking and I’ve come to a conclusion.”

“Well come on. Just spit it out.” I spat.

“Don’t take that tone with me young lady.” She snapped, wagging her index finger at me.

I just sighed and sat back in the chair. If I hadn’t used up all the water in my body earlier-I’d be crying right now. “Can we get back on track please?” I asked, desperate for this to be over.

“Okay then.” She coughed slightly and clasped her hands together. “I think we should move.”
She closed her eyes as soon as she said it.
WHAT?!” I screamed. I couldn’t believe my ears. Was she really trying to take me away from New Jersey. My home, the place I belonged, the place I grew up with my real mom.
“You can’t do this!” I stood up, waving my arms around like a mad woman.

“Crys. Just sit down honey. Nothing’s for definite yet. I haven’t even found us a place to live or a school for you to attend. I haven’t even asked your social worker if I can move you yet.”

“Like that’s supposed to make me feel any better. I can’t believe you’d move me away from here. You not my real mother, your not even my adoptive mother-your just my foster carer. And where exactly are we moving to mother?” I spat the last word out like poison. I took a deep breath, trying not to hyperventilate.

“There’s this really great job offer going for me Illinois.”

Illinois? That’s fucking miles away-it’s not even near here.”

“It’s not too far away-you can travel here in holidays if you want?” She tried to bargain with me.

“No. No. No” I shouted. “I’m not moving. I refuse to move!” I folded my arms, trying to prove my point.

“I’m afraid you don’t have any choice sweetie.” She reached out and tried to stroke my hair but I pushed her hand away.

“I hate you!” I screamed, running off upstairs.
I picked up my cell phone and dialled a number. It rang for a while before someone answered.

“Frankie! Help! I’m moving to Illinois.!”
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story