Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Lie After Lie

Cemetary Drive

by dtng101 0 reviews

'Jane goes to the cemetary at night to find out if what her 'brother'said was true.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 319 words

0Unrated
AUTHER'S NOTE;PLZ GUYS REVIEW I WOULD APPERIATE IT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO-D.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jane's Pov.
I went to my closet and grabbed my black sweat pants and my black hoodie and while I was there I also grabbed my black beanie."Fuck it,no one's going to fuckin see me anyway"I said as I put my make-up back where it was.I grabbed my pillows and put them in a line and grabbed my dummy head I had ripped off the dummy and placed it on my pillow.So it looked like if I was sleeping in my bed.Then I though of another way to make it seem like I was there.Then I though of it,'YESSSS IT'S BRILANT!!HAHA YESS'I though.So yesterday I was seeing family Guy and it was an episode were Peter sneaked out the window to go out to a school dance in Megan's school.ANd he put a videotape recorder saying that he wasn't there lol.'I though it was stupid because he stated he wasn't there,something I wouldn't do.NO SHIT.So I went over to my closet and got out my taperecorder and recorded my voice....
MY VOICE TAPED
'Leave me alone,please leave me alone.
'I'am okay,now leave'.
'I wanna go to sleep.
'I'll talk to you later'.
END OF VOICE TAPED
Then I conected it to a wire that when someone
eneters the room they hit the wire and the tape recorder goes on.'cool huh'
I hid the tapre recorder behind my pillow and turned off all of my lights.
I opened my window and I put my body in it,and I got stuck!
'fuck'
AUTHER'S NOTE;SO GUYS I'AM GOING TO MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE FAIR I JUST WANT ONE REVIEW FOR THIS CHAPTER AND I PROMISE TO UPDATE TONIGHT.SO I'LL BE AITING J/K LOL.
Sign up to rate and review this story