Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

Make-up sex

by alice93 5 reviews

Romance ensues.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 1027 words - Complete

0Unrated
I snuggled up closer to Mikey on his bed, feeling his naked skin on mine. I grabbed his hand and clasped it tight, looking up at him and giving him a brave smile. He smiled right back at me.

“Make-up sex is always the best.” I giggled. I wasn’t usually this happy, today though, I had realised exactly what I had been missing.

“Don’t I know it.” Mikey smirked. “And so does God judging by the amount of noise you were making.” He joked.

“I can’t help it if I’m very vocal.” I giggled and reached my mouth up to peck him on the lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too baby.” He caressed my arm gently and we were silent for a while.

“I just can’t believe how lucky I am to have you.” I laughed at myself internally, I knew I sounded ridiculous but I just couldn’t help it, I was so happy.

“You lucky?” He scoffed. “I’m the one who’s lucky. I’m like the luckiest guy in the world right now.

“Really?” I asked, blushing slightly and turning my head away.

“Yes.” He turned my head so I was looking him straight in the eye. “You beautiful and smart and funny.”
I blushed some more and kissed him to avoid any further embarrassment. The kiss started off light and innocent and then turned into a more desperate, passionate embrace. Before I knew it, I was on top of him, my arms placed either side of him and he was inside me for the second time that day.

“Oh God. Oh fuck.” I screamed, feeling so much pleasure at once I though I was going to burst. I rode him for a bit and then laid, exhausted.

“I think we should get up right now.” Mikey interrupted my train of pleasurable thought by speaking.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“I said I think we should get up right now, Gerard will be home from work soon and we don’t want him to find us in bed together.”

I got up and put my clothes on whilst Mikey lay there, staring at me.

“What the hell are you looking at?” I frowned.

“Oh nothing, just your amazing body.”
I blushed again, this time probably a deep shade of purple and began to get dressed again.

“I’m going to take a shower.” Mikey said, getting up. I almost turned away when I saw him naked, I still wasn’t use to this whole ’sex’ thing.

“Okay.” I said, brushing my hair with an old hair brush that I doubt Mikey ever used.


When Mikey was gone about ten minutes, I began to wonder where he had got to. I mean, sure, I could hear the bath water still running but how could I be sure he hadn’t tripped and fallen. I paced the room for a little while before sitting down on Mikeys bed and playing with my hand for a bit.
Right then, I heard a key turning in the front door and a creaking noise of it opening before the rustle of some plastic bags and keys clanging on the table.

“Mikey? Where are you?” I heard Gerard’s voice shout loudly. I crept towards the door before turning back again and going to sit back on Mikeys bed. How could I explain this to Gerard. I knew I had to sometime but I was hoping it would be with Mikey there.

“Mikes, where the fuck are you?” Gerard’s voice shouted again, this time slightly more annoyed. The aggravated tone to his voice made me turn back again towards the door. I got so far as touching the handle before taking two steps back again. I hoped Mikey would hurry up in the shower, not only to help me out but cause all of a sudden I really needed to pee.

“Mikey, are you dead or something?” Get your skinny butt down here now!”

I took another two steps to the door and then the other five across the landing and down the 12 stairs.

“Hey, Gerard.” I said, awkwardly and quietly.

“Crystal?!” He turned round again. “What are you doing here? Have you come to see me?”

“No, actually I came to see Mikey.”

“Oh. Are you two back together again?” He asked me, sounding slightly dismayed.

“Um…yeah ‘fraid so” I stuttered. “Oh no I mean yeah we are back together like boyfriend and girlfriend with love and stuff.” I mentally hit myself again, how could I say that?

“Oh right.” Gerard sounded disappointed and when I looked at his face, he was all pale. “So there’s no chance of you and me getting back together then?” He asked, I supposed it was worth one last try.

“No Gerard.” I said, my voice still quiet as a mouse. “So…you’ve got a job?” Shit! Was that all I could say at this time-this awkward time.

Gerard looked at the bag. “Yeah. It’s at a comic book store so I get free stuff and shit, it’s cool.” He said, his voice trailing off towards the end of his sentence.

Awkward silence filled the entire room like so sort of noxious gas and we were both left standing there with our hands by our side.


Mikey came downstairs just in time-right before I exploded from awkwardness. He put his arm protectively around me, as if to state his property.

“Have you told him?” He asked, looking directly at me and completely ignoring Gerard. He then looked at Gerard after I nodded. “Gerard is there any chance you can give me and Crys some alone time, maybe get lost for a bit?” Mikey asked coldly. I guess he hadn’t quite forgiven Gerard yet.

“Yeah sure. I was going out with some friends tonight anyway so you two have the house to yourselves. Excuse me.” He said, pushing past me and Mikey in the door way and running upstairs-probably to take a shower.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. Reviews? Oh yeah, and thanks to everyone who reviewed last chapter-it was very much appreciated. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story