Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 27

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 475 words

0Unrated
“Non, Nonnie wake up,” Marcia said in a chipper voice while shaking my shoulder.

“Yeah what’s up?” I asked trying to wake up.

“I’m moving out,” she said with a huge smile.

“What? Why?” I said shooting up in bed. All that I’m doing now would be for nothing if they all moved out.

“Well, Gee asked me to move in with him, and Janay is going to be going on tour with Patrick. Well that’s her plan anyways.” she explained. I sat there just starring at her. “I think they really like each other.”

“You don’t have to do that,” I said after a long pause. “I have the money to save the house. First thing Monday, I’m going to go and start the paper work.” She took a deep breath.

“How did you do that?”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said still not trying to tell her that her big sister was a high priced hooker.

“Non, I’m still moving in with him and Janay also getting an apartment. We both think its time for us to start acting like adults and stop letting you take care of us all the time.”

“Marcia I’m your big sister I’m supposed to take care of you.”

“That only worked for when we were kids. Besides now you can go and fix things with Frank. I don’t know what the two of you fought about, but I have a feeling it had to do with this house and I think you should be the bigger person and apologize. I mean I can see you’ve been crying and I can tell you miss him.” she was right about the missing Frank thing, but he was being a bit unreasonable. I mean it’s only for two weeks. “Besides they leave for tour in two weeks you don’t wanna miss your chance to fix things. I still don’t get how you can’t tell that boy is in love with you. I mean its clear as hell that you two should be together.”

“Marcia…”

“No. I may be younger than you, but even I can see that you two belong together. Why do you think most of our dares had you doing something with him? I had hoped you would realize that the two of you were made for each other and get together.”

“Frank and I… We… It’s just that…” I couldn’t think of how to explain.

“He’s staying at Gerard’s. Go see him please,” I sighed I couldn’t just go see him. He was really mad at me this time. Plus I still wasn’t getting rid of my house. “For me,” I rolled my eyes and got up.

“Fine, but I’m not making any promises.”
Sign up to rate and review this story