Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't Always What It Seems

Your Not The Person I used To Know

by dtng101 0 reviews

'Ashely goes to the hospiatl.Andrea and Kimberly go to the mall with Jamia and Ana.DUN DUN..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 808 words

0Unrated
AUTHER'S NOTE;SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES.IT'S BECAUSE A LOT OF DEEP SHIT HAS HAPPEN WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THIS STORY IS GOING TO COME TO A END.LIKE FIVE OR SIX MORE CHAPTERS TILL IT COMES TO AN END.IN THIS CHAPTER YOUR GOING TO EXPERINCE ANDREA'S AND ASHELY'S POV'S TOGETHER IN THE SAME CHAPTER-D.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ASHELY'S POV.
When my mom started to scream I felt light headed and I saw everything black.And soon l felt like if I fell on something soft.I heard my mom's voice screaming and crying and soon I heard an ambulance.Either way I walked thru this dark passage I saw all kinds of people sitting on the groud grieving about something.They all looked extermly sad like if they regreted something.I walked slowly by a died tree,when suddenly...............


Andrea's Pov.
So I got up and got dress.Since today was the day I had to chose the fuckin dress with that whore aka. Jamia and little tramp Ana.But thank god Kimberly was coming with me to keep me from straggling their fuckin chicken necks.I saw that Kimberly was already downstairs.
I went downstairs and gave her a hug.
"thanks kimmy I apperiate this you don't know how much"I told her
"no prob,oh eeeeww look who's coming tramp and whore"said kimberly scrutching her nose.
"Hi Helena are you girls ready to go"said Jamia with a simile and pushed me and Kimberly out the door.
"I'm planning for me and my big sis to make your life as shity as that dog shit over there"said Ana whispering in my ear and pointing at some poo that was on the road as we got inside the car.


Ashely's POV.
I bumped into a girl named Jessica who once went to my school.But commited suiced one day.She was depressed since her mohter got a over dose on her meds.ANd she died and well her father was a different story.He came home every night drunk and beat her till she was left with bloody cuts and bruises.She used to be my next door neighbor and you heard everything that happened in her house.So one day she had enough of that and went to the top of the roof of our school and just let go and fell on the cold pavement floor and died.Ever since that day her father moveed out and no one ever heard of him again.
'I guess I'am not in heaven'I though
'your not your in limbo'said Jessica
'how..could..i mean..but how-'I though
'read minds everybody does that here,that's how we comunicate,and I see your only here temporaly'she told me
'I honestly don't know'I though
'well I'am leaving pretty soon after all these years I've learned my lesson,and you've learned yours by hearing me'she said
'bye'she said touching me and soon........

ANDREA'S POV.
"You two brats listen to me don't say a word till we get to the bridal get it"spat Jamia while she drived
We just nodded in responce.
'just watch you evil bitch I'll get you and that mini whore or yours'I though
Kimberly hold my hand thru the whole way to the bridal from keeeping me from hurting them.
We got out of the car when we saw the bridal,we saw frank and the guys inside.
"what are you guys doing here your not suppose to look at me or at least Frank it's bad luck for our mirrage"she said kissing him
"Ladies how may we help you"said the assisant
"well I was looking for a wedding dress"said Jamia
"well we got a good viraty of white dress here for the wedding"said the assisant
"well are you sure you need a white dress I mean white is pure and your not your a black hearted women"I said
"ANDREA!"said Frank
"what I'am just helping"I said Kimberly tried to hold back her laughter by covering her mouth with her hand.
"oh look at the little bitch of ANdrea"said Ana with a smirk whispered in my ear
"OH THAT'S THE LAST STRAW BITCH HOLD MA SHIT HOLD MA SHIT"I said.
Soon I stopped what I was doing and my head started to hurt I touched it.
"are you okay"said Ray
"yeah I think"I said
Kimberly handed me a tissue from her bag but a photo of Ashely fell into my legs.
"sorry about that"said Kimberly
I grabbed the photo and touched it and soon I saw something horrible.........
{auther's note]hey guys could you tell me what you think of this and could you also tell me what you think of my other story 'tell me lie after lie'.
Sign up to rate and review this story