Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 29

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 250 words

0Unrated
I looked over at Frank. He had his arms wrapped around me with a content smile on his face. I could get used to waking up to that, but I had to take Pete back his money now. I’m sure he was wondering where I was last night. It was good that I held out this long to call off the deal. He had already chosen my idea for the album cover so my job was still safe.

“Frank, I’ll be back in a few hours,”

“No,” he moaned tightening his grip around my waist. I smiled.

“I have to go give him his money back and get some clothes.”

“All of that can wait.”

“I want this to be over,” he simply nodded and let me go. I kissed his nose, something he usually did to me. “I’ll be back sugar,” he smiled at my imitation of him.

“Imitation is the highest form of flattery.” He said as I pulled on my clothes. He started to get out of bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going with you,”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I said. “I really need to do this by myself.” he didn’t want me to go by myself and I could kinda understand why too. “I’ll be back before you know it.” I kissed him one more time then left him in bed. I was going to end this thing with Pete for good.
Sign up to rate and review this story