Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Good golly it's...Bden!

sleven.

by Meg2005 0 reviews

read and review please.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 829 words

0Unrated
i'm posting two chapters tonight. hooray!

Chapter Seven.

Monday morning quickly rolled around the corner. Brendon was still staying with Megan and she was now finding out what a pain it was to get him out of bed.
“Come on Brendon, you gotta get up.” She said shaking his shoulder. He mumbled something into the pillow. “Geeeet. Up.” She laughed, trying to pull him out of bed. She huffed as she gave up and sat down on him.
“I’m up, I’m up.” He said once he felt her sit on him. She hopped off her boyfriend and stood in front of him.
“Good morning sunshine.” He smiled a sleepy smile at her.
“Morning.” He stared at her.
“What?”
“Where’s my good morning kiss?” He pouted. Megan smiled.
“Right here.” She said leaning down and giving Brendon a series of soft, innocent kisses before giving him one that lingered longer than he expected.
“Dude, that was the best good morning I have ever gotten.” They both smiled.
“I set out some towels for you.”
“Thanks.” He said slowly getting up and pulling out some clothes.

*

“So what are you doing after school?” Brendon asked as they sat in Megan’s car in front of Palo Verde.
“Nothing yet. Why?”
“Wanna do homework together?” She raised her eyebrows. Do homework? With Brendon? Yeah right, like any of it would get done.
“Sure. I’ll see you after school alright?”
“Okay. Later.” He said leaning in and giving her a kiss. Megan smiled at him.
“Have a good day.” Brendon walked into school with a smile on his face. That had never happened before. He was always frowning and miserable as soon as he set foot in that building. But not today, today he had a smile on his face and a happy song in his head.

*
The day surprisingly went by quickly and before he knew it, it was 3:20 and Megan was pulling up outside of school.”
“Hey hun, how was your day?” She asked.
“Pretty good. Blake wasn’t at school.” The very first night Brendon slept at Megan’s house he had poured his heart out to her and told her absolutely everything. Another first for Brendon.
“Good. So, homework huh?”
“Yeah.” Megan gave him a knowing look. “Maybe. Just a little…okay, fine, probably not.” He laughed, putting his hands up. “Are you parents gonna be home?”
“Nope, not until like 9. Business dinner.”
“So we’re gonna have the house to ourselves?” Brendon wiggled his eyebrows. Megan giggled.
“Until 6ish. My brother usually hangs out with his stupid friends.”

A few blocks later they pulled into Megan’s drive way. Just as she said, no one was home. The both of them threw their bags on the table top and sat down close to each other.
“What kind of homework do you have?”
“Chemistry. You?”
“English.” Brendon said.
“Okay, let’s get going on that then.” Megan pulled out her Chemistry book and began working on some problems in a chapter review. Brendon tried concentrating on his homework, but it was just too hard. He would steal glances of Megan when she wasn’t paying attention to him, and he’d get whiffs of her perfume when she moved around. Brendon moved his arm so it was brushing against hers. “What are you doing?” She asked looking at him. She could see her reflection in his glasses.
“Distracting you. Is it working?” He asked smiling.
“Yeah. What do you want boy?” She laughed.
“A kiss.” He said pouting his full lips.
“Anything else?”
“Ice cream.”
“Okay, let’s go get some.” She said getting up and offering him her hand. He gladly took it and the couple slowly walked down the streets of Summerlin until the reached the cute little ice cream shop not too far from the park where Megan had found Brendon. They got their ice cream and sat on a bench out in front.
“You got a little something. Right there.” Brendon said pointing at her face.
“Where?” She asked.
“Here.” He said as he leaned in and kissed the side of her mouth. She blushed. She had to admit, that was pretty good.
“Oh, yeah you have something right here.” She said putting some ice cream on her finger and dabbing it on the tip of his nose. Brendon looked shocked.
“You so did not just do that.” He laughed wiping it off and standing up.
“I did. What are you gonna do about it, Urie?” She stood up as well.
“This.” He said wrapping his arms around her and threw the two of them in the grass. She giggled as they play wrestled on the ground. “You are so beautiful.” Brendon said suddenly as she straddled his hips. She blushed. That pretty shade of red was becoming more and more frequent around him, but she didn’t mind. She was happy and falling in love. That’s all that mattered.
Sign up to rate and review this story