Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A Darkling Alcove

The Only One [AU]

by LittleFoxglove 0 reviews

This is just a repository for oneshots, prompt-pieces, drabbles and vignettes; an off-site mirror to my fic journal on LJ where I go by the alias litele_one. Ratings will vary, and will be labelled...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 276 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I disclaim. InuYasha, its characters and all related indicia are sole property of creator Rumiko Takahashi and her affiliates. No monetary profit is sought or gained in the writing of this piece.






The Only One




He was bent over a swathe of half completed ledgers when she appeared in his doorway, flushed with the cold, her school uniform hanging lank and sodden from her frame. She clutched a rumpled paper bag and a tall cup of what smelled, unmistakeably, like a French Roast.

Surprised, Sesshomaru pushed away from his desk and rose, but she nudged the door closed and crossed the room before he could come to her. He frowned, but she pressed the viands into his hands before he could brush the sodden hair out of her eyes. He opened his mouth to question her, but slender fingers wound themselves around his tie and pulled him down to swallow the words.

He tasted rainwater. Her skin was moist and cool but her mouth was warm as ever; pulling his thoughts into focus, he gingerly maneovred to set her gift atop his forgotten workload and reached to cup her jaw, disengaging. Understanding dawned as Rin looked up at him, her eyes warm in her cold face, and he lowered his eyes to see her dainty feet encased in a pair of brand new All Stars, covered in multicolored daisies.

"You're the only one who remembered I wanted flowers."




*

OWARI

*





A/N: This was inspired by the cutest pair of Cons in the world ever. And I disclaim those too.



Rin is 17 in case you were wondering.



Written for MF_Sanctuary week 21. The prompt was "Birthday"
Sign up to rate and review this story