Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

Try To Incinerate, The Lives, Of Everyone You Knew

by notxokayx15 1 review

Frank, Mikey, and Gerard have just moved to New York. What happens when they cross paths with some people who may change their lives forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-18 - 376 words

0Unrated
Mikey's POV

"Frank!" I yelled, "Hurry up or we'll be late for our first day! I don't wanna be late for my first day as a senior!"

God, he was so slow sometimes. "Hey," Gerard said as I entered the kitchen, "Be nice. He just moved in. Oh, also, I'm gonna run a little late tonight at NYU so don't order my take-out, kay?"

Just then, Frank rushed, well hopped, in trying to put on his Vans while grabbing his backpack and a cup of coffee. "Kay Mikes!" He huffed, "Let's get to school!"

Meghan's POV
"Caroline! Katie!" I shouted down the hallway of our three bedroom apartment, "We're gonna be late!"

"Meg," Caroline told me as she walked out of her room carrying her backpack, "Chill. We don't have to leave for another ten minutes."

"No Idiot!" Katie laughed as she exited the kitchen to come towards us, "You and Meg have to show around those new kids or something..."

"Ahhhh!" Caroline whined, "Why'd you sign me up for it sis?"

Having a younger sister could be so annoying sometimes. "She signed you up because she figured, being a junior, and not knowing many people, you should meet some new ones!" Katie cheerily answered for me, it was so convenient she could do that, "Oh, no problem Twin."

I smiled and laughed. Having two sisters, one that's your twin who could pretty much read your mind, was tons of fun. "Come on you two," I told them as I reached to grab my keys off the rack, "Let's get going. I have a feeling today is going to be an interesting day."

We entered the hallways of our high school and began walking towards the office, only to be met by stares. I can't blame them though, it was an odd scene. Me in my black skinny jeans and a slim-fit Bayside tee with armwarmers, Caroline in her tan cargo pants and a NoFx tee, and Katie in her boot-cut jeans with a pink and white polka-dotted Aeropostale tank top, we were an odd group. The prep. The punk. And the, well, I don't really know what the hell I am.

x------------------------------x
kay. well this is my first fanfic.
reviews please? thanks! x.o
xxxxxxxxMEGxxxxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story